Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of June 16th
Topic Started: Jun 13 2014, 04:05 PM (4,982 Views)
S loves EJ

Hugo
Jun 14 2014, 06:14 AM
Twist 1: Sami already knows about the affair.
Twist 2: Sami still wants to go through the wedding.

I think the two twist is one being a fake out and the other one is that Sami knows.

The thing that doesnīt make sense to me though is that in JSīs interviews he has been talking about how Ejami fans is going to like where things are going and that the affair is gonna make sense and that there are going to be a fucking fantastic twist which has given me the impression that there would be a twist that would be good for Ejami and if Sami knows and are planning revenge I donīt see how it is unless maybe Sami still loves him and wants him. :shrug: I know JS has said brilliant twist in the past that hasnīt been brilliant but the difference this time is that he also talked about how Ejami fans gonna be happy, but I suppose he either doesnīt know what they want and thinks it enough with Ejami just getting married or he is reffering to things that will happen later in the story.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Oak Alley
Jun 14 2014, 01:53 AM
am103
Jun 14 2014, 12:25 AM
Eve has her Salem connection with Theresa. Why is Paige needed, too?
to create angst between JJ & Paige, because of their mothers past...
But JJ and Theresa have a history, too. They could play on that. Paige is just something the writers created out of thin air, and I'm not liking it. Lol.

Kaha
Member Avatar

am103
Jun 14 2014, 08:57 AM
Oak Alley
am103
But JJ and Theresa have a history, too. They could play on that. Paige is just something the writers created out of thin air, and I'm not liking it. Lol.
The only thing that would make this more palatable is if Paige is not as innocent and sweet as she's been presenting. But Eve actually sent her to Salem to get to know Jennifer's son and find out some secrets for her. Paige was doing the community service and she didn't even have to.

How are they going to explain Abe saying to JJ that he knows Paige's parents but he failed to mention Paige being Theresa's niece?

If Theresa doesn't know her own niece then Eve is estranged from her family. Unless, Theresa complained to Eve about what Dannifer did to her and the sisters devised a plan to ruin Dannifer.

I just hope we don't see the sisters fighting over Dr. Douchebag.

Edited by Kaha, Jun 19 2014, 04:59 AM.

six
Member Avatar

I don't mind Eve having a kid. I mind that kid being Paige. I can just picture the conversation in the writers room:
"People seem to be interested in Eve's return."
"Oh, don't worry about it. We'll fix it by giving Eve a daughter and putting her on canvas before Eve arrives."
"Bev's on canvas. What about making her the daughter?"
"No that won't work. People seem to like Bev."
Edited by six, Jun 14 2014, 09:55 AM.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Jezebel
Jun 13 2014, 07:35 PM
CR is 46 and KDP is 53, so not that much.
Charlotte Ross had this way about her though (and last I saw her, she still had it), where she always seems a little mysterious.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 14 2014, 12:26 AM
KDP reminds me of Leann Hunley.
Don't you even...

Man, I miss Anna :(

fundays13
Member Avatar

Kaha
Jun 14 2014, 09:14 AM
am103
Jun 14 2014, 08:57 AM
Oak Alley
am103
The only thing that would make this more palatable is if Paige is not as innocent and sweet as she's been presenting. But Eve actually sent her to Salem to get to know Jennifer's son and find out some secrets for her. Paige was doing the community service and she didn't even have to.

How are they going to explain Abe saying to JJ that he knows Paige's parents but he failed to mention Paige being Theresa's niece?

If Theresa doesn't know her own niece then Eve is stranged from her family. Unless, Theresa complained to Eve about what Dannifer did to her and the sisters devised a plan to ruin Dannifer.

I just hope we don't see the sisters fighting over Dr. Douchebag.

There is a spoiler already posted that states paige is told to avoid theresa. Thats eitherfrom jj or eve. Quite possibly eve and theresa are estranged,hence the reason neither seem to know eachother.

nikemi

So Paige is Shane Donovan's granddaughter.

nananana7
Member Avatar

nikemi
Jun 15 2014, 08:44 PM
Apparently.
I just can't wrap my brain around that.
Edited by nananana7, Jun 15 2014, 09:02 PM.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

nananana7
Jun 15 2014, 09:01 PM
nikemi
Jun 15 2014, 08:44 PM
Apparently.
I just can't wrap my brain around that.
doesn't sound real...

I, like James0479, wants to give KDP and Eve a chance on the canvas before making any judgement at all- despite her introduction...which I've only read about..

shar_d
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Jun 14 2014, 08:46 AM
Hugo
Jun 14 2014, 06:14 AM
Twist 1: Sami already knows about the affair.
Twist 2: Sami still wants to go through the wedding.

I think the two twist is one being a fake out and the other one is that Sami knows.

The thing that doesnīt make sense to me though is that in JSīs interviews he has been talking about how Ejami fans is going to like where things are going and that the affair is gonna make sense and that there are going to be a fucking fantastic twist which has given me the impression that there would be a twist that would be good for Ejami and if Sami knows and are planning revenge I donīt see how it is unless maybe Sami still loves him and wants him. :shrug: I know JS has said brilliant twist in the past that hasnīt been brilliant but the difference this time is that he also talked about how Ejami fans gonna be happy, but I suppose he either doesnīt know what they want and thinks it enough with Ejami just getting married or he is reffering to things that will happen later in the story.
AS said recently in an interview that Sami is too impulsive to know all this time about EJ's affair and not say something about it. She said thats not the case but she wont just forgive him for it either. Although I wouldnt be surprised if she is starting to suspect something.

S loves EJ

Yeah I know about the interview but itīs possible that AS lied to throw people off tracks. If that turns out to be the case Iīm not upset about it but I think itīs better to not say anything than to lie. Plus how are we gonna take their interviews seriously if they start to lie in them.

Sami wanting to get married before the board meeting is suspicous that Points to her planning revenge on EJ, but itīs also possible that she planns to take over DE from Stefano as a wedding gift and that she doesnīt know maybe thatīs the twist coming up.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

AS said Sami has not known all along. Someone tweeted Ali saying Sami doesn't know and Ali tweeted back that is not quite what she said, so I'm guessing Sami has just recently figured it out.

S loves EJ

It looks like ASīs intentions wasnīt to lie but to be missleading. I still feel that the impression you get from the interview is that the truth is gonna come out in a totally different way than Sami knowing and plotting revenge.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

So the audience got robbed of the moment Sami found out and decided to plot revenge? Seems like a very important plot point to miss. Thanks Days!
Edited by mer4santo, Jun 18 2014, 09:35 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

mer4santo
Jun 18 2014, 09:35 AM
So the audience got robbed of the moment Sami found out and decided to plot revenge? Seems like a very important plot point to miss. Thanks Days!
We'll likely see that part via a dream

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 18 2014, 09:43 AM
mer4santo
Jun 18 2014, 09:35 AM
We'll likely see that part via a dream
Yeah, I'm betting its not so much a dream as it's more of a flashback to her finding out.

S loves EJ

The spoilers for thursdayīs show says mayor confrontation in the mansion so maybe Samiīs dream is that she dreams about confronting Ejabby and when she wakes up she will flash back to when she found out.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

They seriously need to recast Paige. She is not at all believable as Eve's daughter and the actress (and I use the term loosely here) just straight sucks. Her delivery is flat and the character is boring. Bev would have been a better choice for Eve's daughter.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jun 18 2014, 11:26 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply