Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler pics [6/16/14]
Topic Started: Jun 13 2014, 04:09 PM (2,540 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/week-of-61614/1755386

Theresa threatens to screw up JJ's relationship with Paige.

Posted Image

A despondent Rafe confides in Kate.

Posted Image

Nicole and Sami get into a huge catfight!

Posted Image

Will and Sonny try to adjust to life without Gabi.
Posted Image

Daniel meets with a new patient - who is a former resident of Salem.
Posted Image

EJ and Abigail end up in a compromising position - will Sami discover them?
Posted Image

Victor fires Kate!
Posted Image
Edited by Panda Panda, Jun 13 2014, 04:13 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

A major confrontation takes place at the DiMera mansion.

Posted Image

JJ gets a surprise when he goes looking for Paige.

Posted Image

Brady reacts in jealousy when he finds Theresa with Aiden.

Posted Image

waterlilly
Member Avatar

Oooohhhh, whip her ass Nicole!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

Lol! Kate's expression after having sex with rafe.

Brady reacts to theresa with aiden. Calling his drug dealer for somemore blow

Restless84
Member Avatar

I'm confused. Abigail is in the outfit she is wearing today in the picture with EJ but according to spoilers it looks like Sami asks her to be her MOH on Monday and in the promo she is in a white dress. I guess she changes back? IDK.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Restless84
Jun 13 2014, 04:26 PM
I'm confused. Abigail is in the outfit she is wearing today in the picture with EJ but according to spoilers it looks like Sami asks her to be her MOH on Monday and in the promo she is in a white dress. I guess she changes back? IDK.
Or what we saw in the promo is Sami's dream

LovingDays

almost all the pictures are new finally

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

LuvingLumi
Jun 13 2014, 04:40 PM
Restless84
She doesn't actually ask her in the promo though. She just says "I want you to be my maid of honor". It's possible she asks her on Monday and talks to her again about it and that is what we are seeing in the promo. It must be a new day. Sami is wearing different clothes too (and she is wearing it on Tuesday when she fights with Nicole).

The pictures they use do not always depict what the spoiler says. They use old ones too.

Restless84
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 13 2014, 05:00 PM
LuvingLumi
Restless84
She doesn't actually ask her in the promo though. She just says "I want you to be my maid of honor". It's possible she asks her on Monday and talks to her again about it and that is what we are seeing in the promo. It must be a new day. Sami is wearing different clothes too (and she is wearing it on Tuesday when she fights with Nicole).

The pictures they use do not always depict what the spoiler says. They use old ones too.

I know they use old photos but in the photo Abigail is wearing the clothes she has on during today's episode. You're right, it's possible she doesn't ask her Monday to be MOH but I was just assuming that because of the "Sami asks a favor of Abby" spoiler that is listed for Monday. It could be something different than the MOH thing or she asks her more than once.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Well at least Sami and Nicole really go at it....

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Restless84
Jun 13 2014, 05:13 PM
Angie79
LuvingLumi
Restless84

I know they use old photos but in the photo Abigail is wearing the clothes she has on during today's episode. You're right, it's possible she doesn't ask her Monday to be MOH but I was just assuming that because of the "Sami asks a favor of Abby" spoiler that is listed for Monday. It could be something different than the MOH thing or she asks her more than once.
That is not what I was saying. She does ask her Monday, but in the promo she could be bringing it up to her AGAIN.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

I'm looking forward to seeing how fucked up Nicole's hair gets. From the look of that still, it looks like hell met a shit storm.

Restless84
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 13 2014, 05:39 PM
Restless84
Angie79
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

That is not what I was saying. She does ask her Monday, but in the promo she could be bringing it up to her AGAIN.

Yes I get that. That is what I was referring to when I said "she asks her more than once" in my post.
Edited by Restless84, Jun 13 2014, 05:44 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Restless84
Jun 13 2014, 05:43 PM
Angie79
Restless84
Angie79

Yes I get that. That is what I was referring to when I said "she asks her more than once" in my post.
I saw that, I was responding to this.

Restless84

You're right, it's possible she doesn't ask her Monday to be MOH but I was just assuming that because of the "Sami asks a favor of Abby" spoiler that is listed for Monday.

She DOES ask her Monday, I was just trying to clear that up.

Restless84
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 13 2014, 05:50 PM
Restless84
Jun 13 2014, 05:43 PM
Angie79
Restless84

I saw that, I was responding to this.

Restless84

You're right, it's possible she doesn't ask her Monday to be MOH but I was just assuming that because of the "Sami asks a favor of Abby" spoiler that is listed for Monday.

She DOES ask her Monday, I was just trying to clear that up.

Okay. :)

concerned
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Jun 13 2014, 05:41 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing how fucked up Nicole's hair gets. From the look of that still, it looks like hell met a shit storm.
I liked it when it was mucked up.... sexy eric induced bed hair looked good on her.

concerned
Member Avatar

Oh and nice dress Nicole - Nice sweater Brady.

concerned
Member Avatar

I don't like JJ's shirt - but Ari's jumpsuit looks cute.

fundays13
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Restless84
This has another fakeout written all over it. :eyeroll:

GnuHopper

Posted Image

Notice that in this picture Daniel is being out-acted by the plant.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply