Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chasing Life
Topic Started: Jun 17 2014, 04:55 PM (345 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

It airs every Tuesday on ABC Family. April Carver is a young up-and-coming newspaper reporter, balancing her hectic family life with her widowed mother Sara, her rebellious little sister Brenna, her grandmother and dating her co-worker Dominic. However, things take a turn for the worse when she learns from her uncle that she has cancer.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

The premiere was very good. I like the premise of the show. So far the story seems interesting. I can't wait for more episodes just so I can write a better review of it next time.

Alin89
Member Avatar

The second episode was much better. I'm liking the cast so far. I like that April told her best friend about the cancer. I love April's job and hope I can get a job like her's. It's my dream job. Dominic is hot too and like that he is with April. The shocker was seeing her have a half sister. I don't like April's sister too much but sort of get her pain. April's co-worker annoys the crap out of me. I hope April takes her cancer seriously. I like that her uncle is treating her. I can't wait for more. The next episode is looking good. :) :)

Alin89
Member Avatar

I hope I'm not the only one watching this.

etfan1

Alin89
Jun 21 2014, 06:58 PM
I hope I'm not the only one watching this.
You're def not. I watch just about every show on ABC Family and love Chasing Life. I really like this show, can't wait for tonight :)

Alin89
Member Avatar

The latest episode was very good. I liked how Beth took the risk and quit her job. I love April's work ethic. I love that she is a journalist. I felt so bad for her when her carrot juice guy died. It's good she went to a support group. It's time she told Dominic about her cancer. They are such a cute couple. I was laughing when her mother was having sex and April's sister showed up lol awkward. I think April's sister and the tattoo guy r cute together. The dinner scene was funny as hell. I think April's mom should break up with Ben. It's never a good idea to date someone who has left a relationship recently. The ending was a shocker with who was in that support group. Next episode is looking tense as heck.
Edited by Alin89, Jun 29 2014, 05:05 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

The episode was so sad :( . I felt so bad for April nothing good was happening for her. I'm happy her sister knows though. Next week's episode is looking very tense.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Another good episode! I'm happy that April's mom and grandma know the truth. I thought April's mom was overreacting about the whole thing and should have given her space. I like how Dominic and April were investigating her half sister. I felt bad for Breanna. I'm happy her friend was comforting her. I think it's time April tell her boyfriend about her cancer. Next week's episode looking fine.
Edited by Alin89, Jul 12 2014, 07:06 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

This was a good episode too. April's mom is annoying the heck out of me. I wonder why April hasn't told Dominic yet. I think April's sister likes that blonde gurl. I liked the Leo and April scenes. It was good to see Mary Beth Evans in a diff show. I couldn't imagine not having kids anymore. Next episode is looking interesting! :) :)
Edited by Alin89, Jul 19 2014, 10:53 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I'm so happy for April to get her first by line. I'm going to miss Dominic. I should have known that Brenna was falling in love in Greena. I like that Brenna knows the truth about her half sister. I think Leo paid off the 5,000 dollars for April. I wish April had told Dominic about her cancer. It should have been up to him. Next episode is looking good. :)

Alin89
Member Avatar

I liked that April was doing whatever she wanted. Her dreams of death were very sad. I really don't like April's half sister what a bitch. I like Brenna and Greer. I like April with Dominic and Leo. I think George and Sarah will get together. Next episode is looking tense as heck.

Alin89
Member Avatar

What an episode! I'm happy everyone at her work knows about her condition. I liked the party they had for her. I'm happy that Dominic knows the truth. Next episode which is the finale is looking intense.

Alin89
Member Avatar

The finale was really good. I hated seeing April like that. I'm kind of happy Dominic left. He wasn't deserving of her. I felt so bad for Brenna and her situation with Greer. I wonder what happened to Leo. I can't wait for the Christmas episode.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I really thought the xmas episode was good. I felt so bad for April to lose her hair like that. I thought April's grandparents were annoying. I hope Leo survives. The premiere is looking good.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply