Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, June 23rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 22 2014, 01:26 AM (12,639 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

This week's clip was chosen by Sparrow!

The person who makes the 30th post in this coming week's social media thread will pick the clip for next week.

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

I am going to watch all 8 clips.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 22 2014, 01:26 AM

The person who makes the 30th post in this coming week's social media thread will pick the clip for next week.

Discuss!
Hilarious clip! Just the tape running and the round of reaction shots over and over... :roflol:

jendays
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Jun 22 2014, 02:36 PM
lysie

Discuss!
Hilarious clip! Just the tape running and the round of reaction shots over and over... :roflol:
This was the best when Sami finally got Kate back for setting her up. Lucas disowning his mother (which lastest for quite a while this time). Regina was hilarious also when Kate tried to say the tape was fake, she told Kate to give it up. One of my favorites :D

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

I watched all 6 clips. I don't know where I got 8

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Abe at the DiMansion telling EJ that he and Theo will come to the wedding. EJ asks Abe to perform the ceremony as a surprise. Sami outside whispering to her herself "You've done enough" He and his little Sl** will get their own surprises.

Abigail in a Joan-Collins Dynasty jacket planning the wedding at TBD. T (yeah!) shows up and asks if she was expecting Ben.

Ben is not there, he is in the park asking how Jordan is.

Kate in a Gold Lame Jacket meets Rafe at the pub. Rafe is glum.

Paige tells Jennifer that she's happy her mom is home.

A rerun of JJ getting a look at Eve. Eve figures out that he's JJ. She's happy to finally meet him.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

jendays
Jun 22 2014, 08:25 PM
Rosebud
Jun 22 2014, 02:36 PM
lysie

Discuss!
This was the best when Sami finally got Kate back for setting her up. Lucas disowning his mother (which lastest for quite a while this time). Regina was hilarious also when Kate tried to say the tape was fake, she told Kate to give it up. One of my favorites :D
Eugenia was hilarious...I just had to take a double take seeing my name up in this post...for a minute there I thought you were talking about me, lol....

Anyway, I loved this storyline, I think it was very classic of Kate...she never truly cared how anything affected her son, even if it was his happiness at stake...Sami scheming is always great...I simply can't wait for the reveal when everyone will find out she knows about Ejabby that should be really good.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Paige says that her mom is in sales and travels and since she has been living with her dad's cousin, it's been hard. Paige is excited that she will be able to hang out with her mom and knows that Jennifer and her mom will enjoy hanging out.

Eve is flirty with a JJ who offers to look at the A/C "you're on terms with tools" and JJ is polite and awkward. JJ thinks he's talking to Cousin Joan and Eve happily corrects him. (Really liking the sparkle that KDP has)

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Ben says Rafe is a jerk because he hasn't opened up to Jordan. Jordan defends him. Jordan laments thinking that she could move here and be normal and they both express fear that "he" could find them, because he almost found them the last time.

Rafe says he could have prevented Gabi's situation had he been there for her. Kate says he's dead wrong.

T teases Abigail about Ben. T flirts adorably with her. They talk about the wedding planner and T expresses how weird it is that she's friends with Will's mom and says Sami doesn't make friends but frememies and says he wouldn't want to get on her bad side. (Wise T is wise.)

Sami and EJ and Abe talk about the wedding. Abe suggests Marlena as an officiant. Sami says Marlena might not come...Abe agrees.

Jennifer says if Paige's mom is anything like her, she'll get along with her. Paige says her mom is a singer and creative, more like JJ. Paige talks about how music was a big part of her life and how her mother likes all kinds of music. Paige tells of her mom taking her to see Mama Mia. Paige says her mom is different from Jen Jen but they are both great moms.

JJ says Paige must be excited to see her. Eve wants to get to know JJ. Eve is friendly and wants to know about JJ's life. They talk about JJ's guitar playing. She asks his name...full name, first and last. She's just a bit flirty, but not inappropriately so.

kkratz57
Member Avatar

Sooooooooooooooooooo digging T today!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Ben says "that was almost two years ago" and it's been quiet. Jordan reminds Ben that someone found her aliases. Ben says they are not traceable and tells about some girl thinking she recognized him from Miami and how handled it. Ben says they can't run forever and they should take a stand and make a life.

Kate wisely says all of them could have done things differently in Gabi's situation, but that Gabi was happy he met Jordan and he shouldn't punish himself. She's strangely generous.

Abigail reminds T that he used to be a homophobe and T smiles and says he's now a sensitive metrosexual. He says he even likes EJ. He notices Abigail's reaction, and says "what you don't like the guy?" Ejabby make out flashback.

Abe says that Theo is crazy about Abigail. Sami and EJ kiss goodbye. She shoots EJ a look as he thanks Abe. EJ appreciates Abe putting his feelings about EJ aside, and Abe says Lexie loved him and would be happy to see him getting things life. EJ say she's going to spend every minute of his life making Sami happy.

Paige conveniently can't pull up pictures of her mom on her phone, but Jennifer invites her to dinner. Paige sheepishly admits she invited her all ready. Jennifer is happy she is going to have a new friend.

JJ says one of the js is a jr. Eve: What's the other? Eve gets a call and JJ excuses himself. JJ is worried Eve will judge him for his past. (Kind of like Jennifer and Hope and Victor judge Eve?)
Edited by Honeybees, Jun 23 2014, 11:26 AM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Jordan at work. Someone is looking for her. Jordan "That must be Ms. Bradford"

EJ at the pub and he invites Rafe and Jordan to the wedding.

Kate is the one in Jordan's office. "Give me five minutes."

Abigail: "The cake has been ordered" - Sami turns the screws with her thanks you and praise of Abigail. "You should be a wedding planner." Sami give Abigail an out...you can back out of the wedding.

JJ returns home. Jennifer is cooking dinner and Jennifer asks what Paige's mom is like.

Eve tells Paige she met JJ. Paige is slightly upset, Eve wonders why Paige is being so weird about JJ because he seems so nice. Paige says there were some things about JJ ....and Paige finally says she will tell Eve but she has to promise to keep an open mind and not go off.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jun 23 2014, 11:33 AM
Seriously, TomSell, seriously? The WTFery never ends.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jun 23 2014, 11:34 AM
Honeybees
Seriously, TomSell, seriously? The WTFery never ends.
To be fair, Rafe gets a serious WTF? look on his face.

nananana7

Honeybees
Jordan at work. Someone is looking for her. Jordan "That must be Ms. Bradford"

Bradford?! That's Eugene's last name!

Restless84
Member Avatar

EJami are looking desperate for guests to their wedding. Who will EJ invite next? Nicole? Lucas?

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Jordan: It's a bad day for threats. Kate: I'm not here to make threats. She says they have one thing in common, they both care about Rafe. She's worried about him, and she hopes Jordan is.

Rafe: You can't erase history. Rafe is skeptical. EJ says Sami didn't put him up to it. I think Rafe says no and says Sami will figure EJ out and leaves....

Abigail says she was surprised that Sami wanted her. Sami lays on the "I don't have many friends" thing thick and says Abigail sees EJ for who he really is. Sami: You know first hand what an incredible guy EJ is.

Jennifer grills JJ about Paige's mother. JJ is sheepish - says she doesn't look like Paige, she's pretty ...like a mom (boob flashback).

Paige sheepishly admits JJ had trouble with the law. Eve - Paige-y....Eve: I don't trash people. Paige: What about Cousin Joan and Aunt Theresa? Eve: Joan has no taste, Theresa is a criminal. Eve is gracious but says JJ seems like a stoner rock guy (she sees the appeal) and has a little edge but Paige doesn't need that because she's going to Stanford. Paige: You don't want to me to date JJ? (Eve comes off fairly reasonable here. Like a woman who knows musicians don't make good boyfriends!)

camera shy

I don't know why Eve can't even like her own sister.

KateDiMera
Member Avatar

Kate's being surprisingly selfless today. And surprisingly gold.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Jennifer offers to show JJ a picture of her nemesis from high school.

Eve says Paige can date JJ. Paige says give him a chance and invites Eve to the dinner. Eve says okay. Paige: Wait until you see JJ with his family, they are such good people. Eve promises to give JJ a chance and they hug.

Jordan assumes Kate wants her to back off from Rafe. Kate: Don't put words in my mouth. Kate admits that Rafe is in love with Jordan and she can help him and Kate can't. Kate orders Jordan to help him and leaves.

T tells Ben someone was looking for him. Who? says a tense Ben. T - Chill, it was Abigail.

Sami monologues about how wonderful EJ is. She asks Abigail again to be the maid of honor. Abigail says yes and asks Abigail to do a reading at the wedding she has picked out. Sami: I'm never going to forget what you did." Abigail: I"ll see you later. Sami: Yes you will. (Okay, we get it...Sami is pissed)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply