Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
41st Annual Daytime Emmy Awards; Live Viewing Thread
Topic Started: Jun 22 2014, 03:10 PM (28,819 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

The red carpet will stream live starting at 3:00 p.m. PT/ 6:00 p.m. ET with the award show beginning at 5:00 p.m. PT/ 8:00 p.m. ET.

Catch them both at DaytimeEmmys.net

We'll also be Live Tweeting from the event on our Twitter so don't forget to check us out there at DaytimeRoyalty

Discuss here!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

The full red carpet and award show will be able to be viewed on the Daytime Emmy's YouTube channel after the show concludes. You can watch it at your leisure after it airs.

Daytime Emmy's YouTube Channel

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jun 22 2014, 03:14 PM
The full red carpet and award show will be able to be viewed on the Daytime Emmy's YouTube channel after the show concludes. You can watch it at your leisure after it airs.

Daytime Emmy's YouTube Channel
Sweet, I'll be able to just watch the Kathy bits and if Kelley Missal and Eileen Davidson win.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This is smart because I'm expecting crashes. I was also worried about getting distracted and wandering off and missing something important since they seem to pull the order of awards out of a hat the last couple of years. Not being able to DVR it was making me a bit nervous, so this works perfectly.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Thanks!

Btw, apparently Eric Martsolf lost his tickets :-/ Hopefully they'll let him in, he is nominated after all!

Eric Martsolf ‏@ericmartsolf 6m
Starting #EmmyAwards off right.
Lost my tix.
Wife and I might take iPads to El Torito and see what happens...

blueskies
Member Avatar

Lisa Martsolf ‏@2twinkies2luv 14m
And away we go... #daytimeemmys #ericmartsolf #blessed http://instagram.com/p/pj5hipAsfG/

Posted Image

Alana
Member Avatar

Well, I am trying to stay up over here...yaaaawn, lol. The red carpet event should start in 40 minutes, 12:00pm my time. I am all prepared with a proxy, so I hope I'll be able to watch it live on DaytimeEmmys net. We'll see if it works. And I am only here for Arianne Zucker!! Go girl!!

Alana
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jun 22 2014, 04:24 PM
Lisa Martsolf ‏@2twinkies2luv 14m
And away we go... #daytimeemmys #ericmartsolf #blessed http://instagram.com/p/pj5hipAsfG/

Posted Image
Her dress is adorable...but what kind of unidentified flying object landed on her head, lol.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Chrishell Stause ‏@Chrishell7 2m
My @SherriHill Emmy dress!

Posted Image

blueskies
Member Avatar

i know nothing about fashion, but i'm not loving Chrishell's outfit. It looks very 80s.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jun 22 2014, 04:41 PM
i know nothing about fashion, but i'm not loving Chrishell's outfit. It looks very 80s.
Lol... yep.... it looks like something you'd were to the beach.... not to an evening gala.....

Alana
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jun 22 2014, 04:41 PM
I agree, this is an vintage outfit for very, very young women...like Melanie Jonas for example. Molly B. could wear it !!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
Brady & his Fancy Face

Alana
Jun 22 2014, 04:25 PM
Well, I am trying to stay up over here...yaaaawn, lol. The red carpet event should start in 40 minutes, 12:00pm my time. I am all prepared with a proxy, so I hope I'll be able to watch it live on DaytimeEmmys net. We'll see if it works. And I am only here for Arianne Zucker!! Go girl!!
Where are "over here"? I myself am watching from Denmark :)

Yoryla
Member Avatar

And the live stream has been opened. Some stars have already walked the red carpet, even though the official start is in 7 minutes.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
Brady & his Fancy Face

blueskies
Jun 22 2014, 04:38 PM
Chrishell Stause ‏@Chrishell7 2m
My @SherriHill Emmy dress!

Posted Image
I like it. But those earrings is a no-no

:D

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Jeff Ballard ‏@jeffballardpr

Thanks to @danielrmusto & Aaron Cordell @KEPRebels for hooking up my client @ChandlerMassey for the Emmys tonight

Posted Image

Alana
Member Avatar

Oak Alley
Jun 22 2014, 04:53 PM
Alana
Hello neighbour, I am in Germany :cheer:

concerned
Member Avatar

Alison Sweeney @Ali_Sweeney ∑ 4h
Big night ahead! Iíll be all smiles on the red carpet thanks to #ArmandHammer #TrulyRadiant. http://bit.ly/1qLPigk

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Laurisa ‏@LaurisaDays 7 min

I'm totally unbiased. #DaytimeEmmys #SCEmmys pic.twitter.com/ifdnK0A5zR

Posted Image

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
Brady & his Fancy Face

Alana
Jun 22 2014, 04:55 PM
Oak Alley
Jun 22 2014, 04:53 PM
Alana
Hello neighbour, I am in Germany :cheer:
Hello neighbour! :cheer:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply