Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DALLAS; DAYS Alum Cast as a Re-Cast
Topic Started: Jun 23 2014, 05:33 PM (1,039 Views)
Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Per SOAP OPERA DIGEST.

Melinda Clarke, who got her start as Faith Taylor on DAYS OF OUR LIVES in '89-'90, will be joining DALLAS (TNT), when the series returns August 18th. She'll be playing Tracey McKay, Carter McKay's daughter, Bobby's ex-girlfriend and mother of Hunter McKay who debuted late in last season's DALLAS. Tracey was portrayed on the CBS original by Beth Toussaint. Clarke has also been seen in SOLDIER OF FORTUNE, INC. (as Margo Vincent), The DISTRICT (as Det. Olivia Cahill), THE O.C. (as Julie Cooper-Nichol), The VAMPIRE DIARIES (as Kelly Donovan), C.S.I. (as Lady Heather), VEGAS (as Lena Cavallo), and most recently on NIKITA (as Amanda).

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/melinda-clarke-joins-dallas
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Nice casting. Now let's dump Anne for someone more interesting for Bobby. Anne's not cutting it.
Edited by KMan101, Jun 24 2014, 05:07 AM.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

KMan101
Jun 24 2014, 05:07 AM
Nice casting. Now let's dump Anne for someone more interesting for Bobby. Anne's not cutting it.
You're right! Anne shouldn't be with Bobby. Just doesn't feel right.

Yay I love Melinda Clarke!! Fantastic casting for the show!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Aw, I love Anne. She might be boring, along with Elena. But them being boring balances out how over the top some of the other characters are.

Great casting though! I love Clarke, and can't wait to see her spice up the scene next season.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Jun 24 2014, 09:48 AM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I'm fine with boring (and nice) but they should be boring and still interesting. Neither character are at all interesting (to me).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply