Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MF: Kimberly McCullough Returning To General Hospital!
Topic Started: Jun 23 2014, 06:16 PM (2,385 Views)
thepadange

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/kimberly-mccullough-returning-to-general-hospital/2014/06/23/#more-72685
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Could she not, unless she's coming back to wrap things up for awhile?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

How long this time,a few weeks then gone again,I like Kimberly and I used to love Robin,but this coming and going stuff is getting old.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I agree that this is getting old. I appreciate KMc, FV, and RC for trying to make it work. But there just isn't a good way to write her out when time is up. It doesn't end well. I too hope this is to wrap some things up so that Patrick can move on.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

I wish she would take JT away with her at this point, because it seems like they don't know what to do with Patrick.

natdot99
Member Avatar

I hope Patrick hand her a set of divorce papers, changes the lock, and tells her to go stay with Anna.
No wife should put her child or husband over a friend, period.
I cannot stand her holier than thou/ god like personality. :soapbox:

granolagirl
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jun 23 2014, 08:18 PM
I hope Patrick hand her a set of divorce papers, changes the lock, and tells her to go stay with Anna.
And then he can feel like an ass, with the threats that were hanging over her head.

natdot99
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Jun 23 2014, 08:44 PM
natdot99
Jun 23 2014, 08:18 PM
And then he can feel like an ass, with the threats that were hanging over her head.

Victor only chose Robin because of Dr.O, period. She should have cap him as soon as he threatened her family after all she is a Scorpio. Any harm that Helena/Starvos/Jason caused in people lives in all on her.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Quote:

She should have cap him as soon as he threatened her family after all she is a Scorpio. Any harm that Helena/Starvos/Jason caused in people lives in all on her.

Patrick saved Jason's life more than once, what about him? That makes no sense.
Edited by granolagirl, Jun 23 2014, 09:08 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Chick needs to make up her mind... STAY or GO! This is highly annoying, to me anyways lol.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Probably to re-introduce recast Jason.

Tired of her coming or going. Zzzz. Girl, make yo mind up.

I guess it's time for a paycheck.

GoodnightGracie
Member Avatar

I could care less. I've never cared for the character of Robin, plus this coming and going business is getting tiresome. Make up your mind if you want to stay or not so Patrick can finally move on.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I really want to be excited about this, but I'm sure she'll be tossed under the bus again and made to look bad yet again. I have no desire to see her dump her own child again or watch Patrick snivel. She can take Patrick and Emma with her if she leaves quickly again. Patrick has been reduced to a crying, depressing shell of his former self and I'd rather see the Drake family leave together then be subjected to crying Patrick or another round of Patrick/Sabrina.

meaghan

The way that bothced Robin's last return makes me nervous about this.

natdot99
Member Avatar

GoodnightGracie
Jun 24 2014, 07:09 AM
I could care less. I've never cared for the character of Robin, plus this coming and going business is getting tiresome. Make up your mind if you want to stay or not so Patrick can finally move on.

I never liked her either she always thought she was better than everyone else and always believed that she walked on her water.

granolagirl
Jun 23 2014, 09:08 PM
Quote:

She should have cap him as soon as he threatened her family after all she is a Scorpio. Any harm that Helena/Starvos/Jason caused in people lives in all on her.

Robin was in the process of saving Jason life when the lab exploded and she was kidnapped by JJ/Dr.O

granolagirl
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jun 24 2014, 11:08 AM
granolagirl
Quote:

Robin was in the process of saving Jason life when the lab exploded and she was kidnapped by JJ/Dr.O
But Patrick is the one who saved Jason's life afterward by operating on him, just like he did when he first came to town and probably several times in between that I'm forgetting. Is he responsible for, say, Alcazar's death? And why can't he relate at all that sometimes as a doctor, you are put in a position where you have to help people you don't like? It makes no sense.

I always feel like the writers put Robin in a spot where she can't win -- this time it's that she's supposed to be judgmental know-it-all, and then not judgmental enough at the same time.

It's such a shame that they wasted the wonderful buildup of Patrick's grief and love while she was dead on everything to do with this crappy story, including frozen Cassadines and Princess Sabrina's fairytale.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I love and adore the character of Robin, I feel the same way about Scrubs. I've watched Kimberly since I was little on this show and I would never, ever be happy that she leaves. Having her back is always a good thing IMO, she's a legendary GH character and I will always feel that way. Unfortunately I agree with the other poster who is nervous because these writers don't seem to know what to do with her or Patrick these days. They don't have the same connection with the character that other long time GH writers did. They've trashed her character so badly IMO to make Sabrina look like the better option that I'm scared to see what they have in store for her this time. She'll probably run over someone's dog when she leaves. :glare:

natdot99
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Jun 24 2014, 11:53 AM
natdot99
Jun 24 2014, 11:08 AM
granolagirl
Quote:

But Patrick is the one who saved Jason's life afterward by operating on him, just like he did when he first came to town and probably several times in between that I'm forgetting. Is he responsible for, say, Alcazar's death? And why can't he relate at all that sometimes as a doctor, you are put in a position where you have to help people you don't like? It makes no sense.
Robin is not the only doctor in the world, period. She should have told Victor that she was retiring and focusing on her family. As usual, Robin decided to get on her walk on water attitude and save two terrorist in having everyone bow down to her when St. Hitman returns to PC. Anything that Helena/Starvos put on the citizens of PC all falls on Robin's shoulders.
Patrick didn't like Jason because Robin always put him first over everything in her life for him. Doctors have the right to recuse themselves from patients.
I always feel like the writers put Robin in a spot where she can't win -- this time it's that she's supposed to be judgmental know-it-all, and then not judgmental enough at the same time.

It's such a shame that they wasted the wonderful buildup of Patrick's grief and love while she was dead on everything to do with this crappy story, including frozen Cassadines and Princess Sabrina's fairytale.

All Robin had to do was recommend another qualified doctor or told Victor she was retiring from practicing Medicine. She left because she wanted to play God thinking that she was helping Jason.
Edited by natdot99, Jun 24 2014, 09:27 PM.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Wow, this never happens: we all AGREE that none of us want her back!

Wonder if word has gotten back to her camp (agent, etc.) that she is (for lack of a better expression) "just not wanted anymore"?

Maybe they will really kill her off this time. I mean, like an organ going to somebody. And yes, yes I know that even that doesn't officially mean a soap character dies on soaps these days but still.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

IMHO, Either Kimberly McCullough sign a long term contract as Robin, or RE-CAST Robin. Robin's character is being damaged because of this. Recast Robin with either Elizabeth Hendrickson (ex-Chloe, Y&R, ex-Maggie, AMC) or Eden Riegel (ex-Bianca, AMC).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply