Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR Red Carpet Interviews: Arianne Zucker and Shawn Christian
Topic Started: Jun 24 2014, 12:48 PM (6,231 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Arianne Zucker and Shawn Christian

How are you feeling tonight? Any anxiety?
AZ: No! Itís just fun. Iím thrilled to be here and just having a great time. I got bring my dad. Iím just happy.

Do you have to present or anything tonight?
AZ: No. Just sit, hang out, enjoy, and talk.

What happened with Eric and Nicole? The last time I talked to you things were going to so well!
AZ: I know! All that build up and now nothing!

Will it get better?
AZ: Yes. And then no. And then yes. And then maybe. And then...
SC: Thatís just kind of how it is.

Well, you are in every story right now.
SC: Pretty much. I do have my hands in a lot of different stories which is fantastic. Daniel, of course, overextends himself. He obviously think he can heal all and help all. It costs him a lot. Maybe even his relationship with Jen.

Is there anything else you can tell us about whatís coming up?
SC: We canít talk about anything!

We know of some stuff coming up for Daniel, but I donít know anything for Nicole.
AZ: Yeah, Iím not working much right now. Iím busy with my non-profit, though.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

"I do have my hands in a lot of different stories which is fantastic."

I couldn't disagree more! :x
Edited by Team WilSon, Jun 24 2014, 12:51 PM.

thepadange

lysie
Jun 24 2014, 12:48 PM

I'm soooo in love with this question/statement :wub2:

lysie
Member Avatar

thepadange
Jun 24 2014, 01:01 PM
lysie

As they were leaving, I might have mentioned that we were waiting to hear Daniel's response on the whole Ejami/Ejabby thing since that's the only thing he isn't involved in. For the record, he laughed, but Ari laughed more.

thepadange

lysie

We know of some stuff coming up for Daniel, but I donít know anything for Nicole.

:shrug: If not for the non-profit part I'd say she was joking but now... What's the situation with her contract?

blueskies
Member Avatar

Good interview, but I can't BELIEVE Ari isn't working much!! WTH Days!!

am103
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 24 2014, 01:04 PM
thepadange
lysie

As they were leaving, I might have mentioned that we were waiting to hear Daniel's response on the whole Ejami/Ejabby thing since that's the only thing he isn't involved in. For the record, he laughed, but Ari laughed more.
Hilarious!

Seriously? Ari's not working a lot? That makes me nervous. It sounds like they really don't know what to do with Nicole. That, or she chose to leave the show. Didn't someone say her contract was up soon?

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

am103
Jun 24 2014, 01:13 PM
lysie
thepadange
lysie

Hilarious!

Seriously? Ari's not working a lot? That makes me nervous. It sounds like they really don't know what to do with Nicole. That, or she chose to leave the show. Didn't someone say her contract was up soon?
With AS gone, AZ should be all over our screens. Sad to hear that she isn't working much.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

thepadange
Jun 24 2014, 01:05 PM
lysie

:shrug: If not for the non-profit part I'd say she was joking but now... What's the situation with her contract?
And when does his expire? I don't know him personally - from all accounts, he's a nice guy...but if he doesn't re-sign with the show, I don't think I'd be too sad about it.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Jun 24 2014, 01:25 PM
am103
lysie
thepadange

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepWell, you are in every story right now.
Hilarious!

With AS gone, AZ should be all over our screens. Sad to hear that she isn't working much.
Alison Sweeney probably told/convinced them to not feature Ari Zucker as one last attempt to keep her down.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Team WilSon
Jun 24 2014, 12:51 PM

This says to me that he doesn't realize how many fans don't like his character.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

That sucks that AZ is not working much....and its even MORE sucky that SC is.

This show and its fucked priorities.

lysie
Member Avatar

iheartwilson
Jun 24 2014, 01:50 PM
Team WilSon

Whether he has fans or not, it IS fantastic for him to be on that much.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Jun 24 2014, 01:25 PM
am103
lysie
thepadange

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepWell, you are in every story right now.
Hilarious!

I'm probably in the minority, but St. Daniel, St. Eric and Jennifer ruined her for me. I have no desire to watch her scenes anymore.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

So TPTB answer is more Daniel, smdh.
Well, if Daniel, Jennifer, and company is all they have to offer now and in the future, plus if Melanie returns, and AZ'S not working, there's no reason for me to watch at all. And since they're filming so far ahead, its been pretty much confirmed in this interview that it's just gonna be lots, lots, lots, and lots of Daniel.
I'll gladly skip the Daniel/Jenn/Eve/Melanie hour after the Kristen arc, and if there's no Ericole reunion in place.
AZ's definitely the last link for me with this show.

Not Amused

Once again Days backburns the wrong actor. :shame:
Edited by Not Amused, Jun 24 2014, 02:03 PM.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

I hate everything about this interview :thumbsdown:

fundays13
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 24 2014, 01:52 PM
iheartwilson
Jun 24 2014, 01:50 PM
Team WilSon

Whether he has fans or not, it IS fantastic for him to be on that much.
Yes. And why wouldn' t any actor be happy to be working.? Not faulting him for that statement. I know theres a few people who resent that.,but hes shawn christian,not daniel jonas :rolleyes:

And yes,he is aware that a number of fans dont like his character. He rolls with it and thats a classy way to handle it.
Ari and Shawn work on arrow heart together and they schedule events concerning thatnon profit to spend more time together.

Really ominous sounding about Nicole. Sounds like Eric moves on and the writers leave her rudderless.

thepadange

:teehee: I'm the only one who liked the interviews. I have to explain, I like them not because of the answers but because of the questions asked.
Edited by thepadange, Jun 24 2014, 02:31 PM.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

And the overexposure of SC/Daniel is going to send the damn show straight down the toilet.
There's no justification for him to be bleeding his presence in every friggin' storyline on the show. This mofo rolls from one frontburning story to the next and apparently there's no end in sight. :drunk:
Somebody pleeezzzz help me understand this sudden Daniel implosion.
I.JUST.DON'T.GET.IT.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply