Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother US 16: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 26 2014, 09:02 PM (19,150 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Big Brother 15: Live Feeds Discussion

For those unfamiliar with the show, here's the premise:

A group of diverse strangers move into a house outfitted with hundreds of cameras and microphones and they are completely cut off from the outside world. No TV, no internet, no telephones, no books, no newspapers or magazines. Complete isolation. For three months, they live inside the Big Brother house, being watched by the viewing public via the live internet feeds. (Live feed updates are posted in this thread.)

Each week, they participate in a series of competitions to win food, luxuries and power -- the most important power being "Head of Household." The person who wins Head of Household (HoH) is automatically ensured safety for a week, but they must nominate two of their fellow housemates for eviction. Following the nominations, the houseguests vote LIVE to evict one of the two nominees. This happens every week for three months, and the last man standing wins $500,000.

Big Brother 16 feeds start at 1am est June 27th/12am cst June 27th/ 11pm June 26th mst and 10pm pst June 26th
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Feeds are supposed to start in 5 minutes. If anyone needs a link to watch them send me a PM. Please don't link to sites like that in the thread.

Kenny
Member Avatar

The feeds are on and they're running from room to room dancing like idiots to celebrate the official launch of BBAD and the feeds. Also it sounds like the Ariana Grande secret is out as Frankie just wished her a happy birthday on the feeds in front of Caleb.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Joey is streaking topless through the house. Hayden has no pants on, I see his hairy ass all over BBAD.

Kenny
Member Avatar

The Have Not room has been revealed to the houseguests. The beds look like they're made of ice. Not real ice, obviously, but they're kept cold somehow and look very uncomfortable.

Cody volunteered to be a Have Not. No clue who the others are yet.

It looks like the Battle of the Block competition might've happened already as only two keys are missing from the memory wall: Donny and Paola's. It looks like Caleb is still HOH as he's upstairs looking mighty comfortable watching the spy screen.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Everyone is in the kitchen making food/slop and having multiple conversations. Talking about Jeff and how much they loved their interviews with him. Apparently Jeff wants Caleb to take him hog hunting when he's out of the house.

Kenny
Member Avatar

It sounds like the girls alliance didn't last (duh) and the guys already know about it. Probably why Paola's on the block.

Kenny
Member Avatar

It sounds like Joey is the one who outed the girls alliance. Also she's annoying on the feeds. She won't shut up.

Kenny
Member Avatar

All I hear is Joey's voice. She doesn't shut up.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Frankie and Zach are in HOH. Turns out they're in a secret alliance with a final 2 deal.

Frankie has a side alliance with Christina that Zach knows about. Zach has a side alliance with Devin and Cody that Frankie knows about.

Zach is acting like he's on speed or something, already congratulating himself and Frankie on final 2 and how at the very least they're going to win 50K because they've already got the game in the bag. It's the first week and he's already got the whole game figured out, blah blah, "we just have to get through this week and we're golden."

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Thanks for the updates Kenny. Sounds like Zach is the token player that thinks everything will go his way, the entire summer. He'll be the first to start calling people out when they backstab him, or don't conform to his gameplay, as if everyone else is supposed to bow down and hand him the game.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Apparently Cody and Devin don't get along. According to Zach they hate each other.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Caleb is infatuated with Amber. He has a crush on her but she doesn't like guys with muscles and he's not her type. Still, Caleb is planning to get her alone to tell her he likes her and wants to get to know her outside of the house. "I don't want a showmance though." He's telling all this to Paola.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I'm shocked the girls alliance is dead. LOL. Not. I figured Joey or Paola would screw it up.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Devin and Amber are still awake talking about backdooring Joey. Devin is talking about making veiled threats towards Donny saying they'll keep him if he does things. I guess Devin's fascination with Joey didn't last long especially after the alliance stuff came out. Amber and Devin both think that Joey was stupid in trying to form a girls alliance and think she should go for that and because she takes things personally.

Starr

Wow! Thanks for this site, you guys.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Recap: Caleb is the sole remaining HoH; Frankie and Zach make a Final 2 deal.

When the feeds came on, we found out that Caleb is the lone HoH. Frankie's nominees won the battle of the block, leaving Caleb's nominees (Donny/Paola) in danger heading into the veto competition. The veto players were selected and the houseguests discussed who to target. Frankie and Zach solidified their alliance and discussed their game plan. An alliance of 8 was revealed -- the Bomb Squad -- and it seemingly consists of Amber, Christine, Devin, Frankie, Zach, Caleb, Cody and Derrick.

For the detailed recap, click here: http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-16/day-7-recap.html

Kenny
Member Avatar

Ick. Not only do the Have Nots have to sleep in a cold room on metal beds, but they have to use foil blankets that crinkle and make noise everytime they move.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Thanks for the updates, Kenny!

So glad Big Brother is back!

Manny
Member Avatar

Thanks for the thread, Rhi!!

Yay! Kenny's updates are back! :) Thanks, Kenny!

I gotta say, I could go for this Bomb Squad alliance..

I can't believe how fast that original alliance fell apart though.. wow..

I wonder if anyone cared when Frankie revealed that he's Arianna Grande's brother.. Is she even that big of a star in USA? Cause she certainly ain't outside of it..
Edited by Manny, Jun 27 2014, 03:22 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply