Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide Logan Interview with Anthony Geary
Topic Started: Jun 28 2014, 12:58 PM (418 Views)
JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Michael Logan Interview with Anthony Geary

Guys, this Fluke stuff will still be going on in OCTOBER!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Oh FFS.

GHFan738

When we only got let in on Fluke not being Luke, I figured it would go on til Nov sweeps. Glad that Tony is okay. Back injuries aren't anything to play with. Hopefully, his return will be to wrap things up. Ric will probably be off canvas until then too.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

I am actually enjoying TG in this performance more than I think I ever have. I just hate that it is being dragged out so long. But I can't blame his vacation for this since that surgery sounds horrific. I don't like the way Tracy comes off by not realizing things are WAY off with him. She did at first which makes it even more asinine that she suddenly had no clue.Thanks for posting this article.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Jun 28 2014, 01:34 PM.

GHFan738

I agree Traci is hard to swallow, but at least others see it. I said in another thread that I wondered if Michael is testing Traci. He gave her the waterfront file too easily and she obviously is being too eager to please.

The one sided chats on the phone may get old, but Jane did a great job showing how it was hurting Traci to sign the annulment papers. Guess they are really real.

Tammy
Member Avatar

This whole Fluke thing is rather enjoyable to me, when he's not hitting on Kiki. That just grossed me out lol.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Grandpa Hughes
Jun 28 2014, 01:31 PM
I am actually enjoying TG in this performance more than I think I ever have. I just hate that it is being dragged out so long. But I can't blame his vacation for this since that surgery sounds horrific. I don't like the way Tracy comes off by not realizing things are WAY off with him. She did at first which makes it even more asinine that she suddenly had no clue.Thanks for posting this article.
I agree. My FFS reaction was for having it go on until at least October or later depending on when he starts filming again and when those scenes start airing. Those surgeries sounded awful though. I feel for anyone who has to have back surgery because you never know how it's going to go.

kelly777
Member Avatar

That seems like an awfully long time to put a storyline on hold. Rather than build him up with this major storyline they probably should have had a less important storyline for him.

GHFan738

I don't think it will be completely on hold. William DeVry was on vacation part of it and I think the Diamond guy is going to help move the story along. Along with the phone calls from Fluke to Traci and Julian.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply