Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
B&B: July Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 29 2014, 06:59 PM (7,154 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

B&B: July Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdX8_hnFjdI

Classic Episode from 1995 featuring Macy, Thorne #2, Darla, Anthony, Ridge, Brooke and Taylor.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

Thanks Miss Rhi,
That was really interesting I was trying to see the rest of the story. :cheers:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Jazzygem
Jun 29 2014, 07:41 PM
Thanks Miss Rhi,
That was really interesting I was trying to see the rest of the story. :cheers:
Hunter was so pretty there too. I know she was younger but it was also before she abused her face with fillers and plastic surgery. She should have sued whoever she paid to do the things they did because whatever she had done and was doing ended up being really noticeable for so long. Her face looks better now somewhat luckily for her and us when she's on screen. It's sad she felt like she needed to mutilate her body the way she did.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Ms. Rhi, I think Hunter did what she did because all the female actors in California feel pressure to look a certain way.
Yes, you are right, Hunter's doctor did a hack job on her.
Anyway, watching that clip brought back good memories of when the show was good. Now its just ick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

Today, Monday, June 30: Liam is injured, Rick puffs up in anger, Ollie goes medieval and Quinn is still working on the mystery metal device....

Liam looks out on his porch and cries into the dark:"Is that you, you creepy bitch.." Ohhh, language Liam. He then closes the door and spins back and falls over something in the dark, injuring himself. :stars: He calls Hope immediately and she asks what happened. "In a word Quinn," he croaks....
At the medieval fair, Ollie, dressed like some prince :crown: tells Princess Ally he just loves it all - loves it .. Oh it's Such a Perfect Day and he's glad he's spending it with her (sorry, Lou Reid). Then the jousting begins and Ollie cracks a great little joke which may or may not have been deliberate ..."Oooh Ally, I just love everything about this night (knight, get it).

Back at Forrester, Maya plays the phone recording of Ollie for Ric and Caroline. Ric is outraged but Caroline is quick to see Maya likely has an ulterior motive and wonders why she's stuck that pretty little nose into Ollie's business.... Maya doubts that Ally could read a con. Maya should know, she's run cons for years.... Ric agrees there's cause for concern but Caroline simply rolls her eyes :eyeroll: Caroline turns on Maya, saying she can't be trusted and what about that steam room thing with my husband. Maya should be the one who's sacked as HFTF spokesmodel. But Ric, probably flattered by the added attention says that's not a sackable offence and tells Maya he will deal with Ollie.
We cut to the hospital where Liam has been told he will need a boot and will have to use crutches. A breathless Hope arrives and Liam tells her it's a sprained ankle. He's certain Quinn was involved and relives his frightening incident for Hope.....
And back at Quinn's lair Deacon is hanging around as Quinn alights and they discuss what's up ... Quinn tells him they are not going to be besties and tell each other everything but, of course, she then proceeds to. Deacon first ... He tells her he's seen her boy and that he's a good guy who is so obviously in love with his little girl.... Quinn agrees and says Hope loves him too but the evil Liam has her brainwashed.. She calls Liam pouty and whiny and says he preys on Hope's guilt... She calls him a puppy who's afraid of his own shadow. Quinn goes back to her metalwork project and Deacon's eyes narrow as he watches. He catches a glimpse of Hope crawling in commando style and leaves her to confront Quinn about her lurking about at Liam's house earlier ...... :bonk: oh, ok she doesn't actually hit her ....

Edited by Tabmow, Jun 30 2014, 02:24 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Tabmow you are a trooper because this show is on serious nose dive these days. Thanks for recapping always.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

Fafokahw
Jun 30 2014, 02:36 PM
Tabmow you are a trooper because this show is on serious nose dive these days. Thanks for recapping always.
..Thanks - I only do it because I enjoy writing it, If that appeal ends, then it's over ... but I plug on.. lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Tabmow
Jun 30 2014, 02:45 PM
Fafokahw
Jun 30 2014, 02:36 PM
..Thanks - I only do it because I enjoy writing it, If that appeal ends, then it's over ... but I plug on.. lol.
LOL :blulaugh: glad you are enjoying it still and keeping us updated. I hope to get a chance to see it live probably Thursday and Friday.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

Awesome Tabmow, Thanks :thumbsup:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Tabmow
Jun 30 2014, 01:28 PM
Today, Monday, June 30: Liam is injured, Rick puffs up in anger, Ollie goes medieval and Quinn is still working on the mystery metal device....

Liam looks out on his porch and cries into the dark:"Is that you, you creepy bitch.." Ohhh, language Liam. He then closes the door and spins back and falls over something in the dark, injuring himself. :stars: He calls Hope immediately and she asks what happened. "In a word Quinn," he croaks....
At the medieval fair, Ollie, dressed like some prince :crown: tells Princess Ally he just loves it all - loves it .. Oh it's Such a Perfect Day and he's glad he's spending it with her (sorry, Lou Reid). Then the jousting begins and Ollie cracks a great little joke which may or may not have been deliberate ..."Oooh Ally, I just love everything about this night (knight, get it).

Back at Forrester, Maya plays the phone recording of Ollie for Ric and Caroline. Ric is outraged but Caroline is quick to see Maya likely has an ulterior motive and wonders why she's stuck that pretty little nose into Ollie's business.... Maya doubts that Ally could read a con. Maya should know, she's run cons for years.... Ric agrees there's cause for concern but Caroline simply rolls her eyes :eyeroll: Caroline turns on Maya, saying she can't be trusted and what about that steam room thing with my husband. Maya should be the one who's sacked as HFTF spokesmodel. But Ric, probably flattered by the added attention says that's not a sackable offence and tells Maya he will deal with Ollie.
We cut to the hospital where Liam has been told he will need a boot and will have to use crutches. A breathless Hope arrives and Liam tells her it's a sprained ankle. He's certain Quinn was involved and relives his frightening incident for Hope.....
And back at Quinn's lair Deacon is hanging around as Quinn alights and they discuss what's up ... Quinn tells him they are not going to be besties and tell each other everything but, of course, she then proceeds to. Deacon first ... He tells her he's seen her boy and that he's a good guy who is so obviously in love with his little girl.... Quinn agrees and says Hope loves him too but the evil Liam has her brainwashed.. She calls Liam pouty and whiny and says he preys on Hope's guilt... She calls him a puppy who's afraid of his own shadow. Quinn goes back to her metalwork project and Deacon's eyes narrow as he watches. He catches a glimpse of Hope crawling in commando style and leaves her to confront Quinn about her lurking about at Liam's house earlier ...... :bonk: oh, ok she doesn't actually hit her ....

Hope didn't crawl in commando style, she walked in!! :eyeroll: I can't believe that creepy bitch, which is a perfect name for her Liam, put him in a boot cast on crutches. She's a sick in the head psycho!!

Maya needs to STFU because Ollie has truly fallen for Ms. F now. She needs to get her own life and leave Aly's alone. She's just a jealous, vindictive old hag. I wish she would get her ass fired!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

Today, June 1: Bring out the barbecues - it's grilling time ....

...We open at the medieval event and as Charlie and Pam root for their faves, Ollie tells Ally for the thousandth time how great and positively awesome this day is. When the show's over he takes snaps of them to show around later ..

Meanwhile, at Quinn's lair, the grilling begins as an angry :angry: Hope puts the burners to Quinn while Deacon skulks about, hiding but in earshot. "Were you at Liam's last night?" she quizzes. Well, Quinn puts on her "who, me? look and is insulted. Hope tells her Liam has a sprained ankle and applies the torch to Quinn again who replies that Liam is just a very scared little boy. She says she's been working on her new line, which is very cutting edge - wooh - like a giant sword, maybe? She adds Hope came here because Liam didn't have the guts... And on they go until Hope says she wonders if Quinn's :"live by the sword, die by the sword' statement was actually true. Quinn admits perhaps she shouldn't have said it. Hope says Liam won't be intimidated and Quinn counters with Hope loves her boy, too. "You need to separate mother from son," Quinn tells her, despite the fact she is so tangled up with Wyatt it would be a herculean task. She glances over to where Deacon is concealed and tells Hope how would she like to be judged by HER father's actions - doubly cutting ...
Quinn tells Hope that deep down she wants a life with Wyatt and offers to move far away and pleads with Hope to take Wyatt back....

Liam arrives home with his crutches - no, not Hope and Bill but the ones he got at the hospital and hobbles about until he sees a broken branch outside his kitchen glass sliding doors. He's jumpy now and goes online for some distraction but flashes back to seeing Quinn's face in the darkness .. :scared:

Meanwhile, at the Forrester home, Caroline and Ric are continuing the Ollie-Maya discussion and Ric understands that Caroline has misgivings. Caroline says Maya is covering her butt and adds that no-one hits on her hubby and gets away with it... They hear Ollie and Allie, back from the jousting fun, giggling outside. "Arr, ain't they cute,'' says Caroline. Well, Ollie and Ally go to her room where he says we should do this again. Ally tells him she's a very different girl now and it's all down to him. They make a reference to themselves as modern-day Romeo and Juliet and then Ollie takes his leave but Ric and Caroline grab him and take him to the guesthouse for the start of his grilling ... and the best of knights turns into the worst of days for Ollie as they play the infamous tape. Ollie closes his eyes :doh: and Ric thunders: "Are you using Ally.'' :toetap:

...And to end today's merriment and drama on a lighter note we cut to Forrester where Pammie tells Charlie she's signed them up for a medieval dance class and naturally he's thrilled. He gives her a nice speech about how grateful he is to Pammie and how she has ignited a spark in him and he chivalrously kisses the fair Pammie's hand ..... arrr, sweet. :sweet:

Edited by Tabmow, Jul 1 2014, 02:30 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

I've made it plain Hope is no favourite of mine but I must say she has shown plenty of guts to confront Quinn in her lair like this. Liam on the other hand is now so scared he's imagining things and jumping at shadows. Does he have no security at the beachhouse. How about hiring some muscle or at least get Big Daddy to do it.

@Meow - I really do know Hope never crawled in commando style yesterday and Quinn never alighted on her broomstick in her lair, either - I have previously mentioned my recaps must be taken with several grains of salt and that my own personal bias is a given ....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

Do we all know that Caroline (Linsey Godfrey) had a baby girl a fortnight ago. She tweeted last week: "For all those asking, Robert and I welcomed our daughter Aleda Seren Adamson into the world last week."
She says she, with baby in tow, will be returning to the set in around a month....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Tabmow
Jul 1 2014, 02:08 PM
I've made it plain Hope is no favourite of mine but I must say she has shown plenty of guts to confront Quinn in her lair like this. Liam on the other hand is now so scared he's imagining things and jumping at shadows. Does he have no security at the beachhouse. How about hiring some muscle or at least get Big Daddy to do it.

@Meow - I really do know Hope never crawled in commando style yesterday and Quinn never alighted on her broomstick in her lair, either - I have previously mentioned my recaps must be taken with several grains of salt and that my own personal bias is a given ....
And then I said I'd I give my opinion. Liam has never had the need for security until now but now he should get some!! Liam should be scared, vs scared.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Tabmow
Jul 1 2014, 02:34 PM
Do we all know that Caroline (Linsey Godfrey) had a baby girl a fortnight ago. She tweeted last week: "For all those asking, Robert and I welcomed our daughter Aleda Seren Adamson into the world last week."
She says she, with baby in tow, will be returning to the set in around a month....
I read that in twitter I believe and that's one beautiful baby. Congrats to them!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Tabmow
Jul 1 2014, 02:34 PM
Tabmow I loved the last part of your recap about Pam and Charlie she deserves happiness considering all she's lost the last few years. Glad to see an older couple so happy. Congrats to Lindsey and Robert too, that's precious.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I wish Liam was the one thrown off the helicopter never to be found again!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

Wednesday, July 2: Lots of :blah: with the only real thing of interest in the final seconds...... but here we go, nevertheless....

...Rick plays out Maya's tape to Ollie who concedes ok, ok but he's since fallen for Ally and his feelings are the real thing now ...... Ollie pleads for his job :hail: and begs Ric not to let Ally hear the tape...... The Little Emperor shows some mercy and says he'll not play the tape to Ally and Ollie can keep his job but warns he'll be watching him ....

Alone in her bedroom, head-over-heels in love Ally :cloud9: relives her marvellous time and emails Ollie to thank him and then dials up mom's head for good measure and they have a little chat - and here's me thinking she'd gotten past all that. She asks mom how will she know if she's in love and mom sagely replies: "First you have to know yourself'' - deep, huh? She thinks about Ollie again and he calls her and tells her how much she means to him ....

And back at Quinn's, Deacon tells her he believes she really was at Liam's. Quinn tells him to get out and returns to her welding project - just what is she fabricating - a time machine? A torture chamber? A giant bird cage for a blonde canary? A little later Deacon tells Quinn he's still trying to decide which brother is best for his girl - Him? Decide? Like it's really his decision? Then, like the he-man he is, he grabs Quinn close and tells her he's staying put and she should go get him some beer..... then alone, Deacon spies a locked box. He spots a key nearby...

At the Bikini Bar, Hope orders takeaway and then calls Liam to tell him she'd confronted Quinn, who'd denied being at his place. "Are you really sure you saw her?'' Hope probes. But Liam is so shaken up he says he'll need to sleep first... Wyatt turns up and says how about they start over. He also tells her he saw Deacon and says he wanted to get that news to her asap. They go through the my-mom-is-very-naughty-but-not-really-dangerous dance again.. He offers to talk to Quinn and adds whatever he may accomplish from here on in, it will never make up for losing her .......

At home Liam is in bed. He's frightened. OMG, was that a noise? He gets a flashlight (for pity's sake man, don't you have electricity?) and looks around and the beam alights, once more, on Quinn's face .. She goes on the attack and says what a wimp he is for getting Hope to come and do his dirty work and calls him a whiny little bitch .... woooah! She then presents him with a series of demands: (1) Get Wyatt's job back for him. (2) Go to Paris to be with Steffy. (3) Keep out of their lives. .. But now for the big one, the thing the whole episode has been leading up to ......

.....Quinn tells him she'd kill Hope :what: - yes KILL her, before seeing her settle with Liam.....

Edited by Tabmow, Jul 2 2014, 02:47 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JosieComesHome

I'm a fan of Rena Sofer. Big fan. But this writing for Quinn is horrific. I would normally say that B&B is writing RS off, but based on RS' popularity, and people comparing Quinn to Stephanie in a good way, and other people liking the comedy which RS brings to the show, I don't think Quinn is going anywhere.

Still, she's disgusting. I find nothing endearing or cute or rootable in Quinn. Not even RS can salvage her for me.

Thanks for the recap.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

JosieComesHome
Jul 2 2014, 02:21 PM
I'm a fan of Rena Sofer. Big fan. But this writing for Quinn is horrific. I would normally say that B&B is writing RS off, but based on RS' popularity, and people comparing Quinn to Stephanie in a good way, and other people liking the comedy which RS brings to the show, I don't think Quinn is going anywhere.

Still, she's disgusting. I find nothing endearing or cute or rootable in Quinn. Not even RS can salvage her for me.

Thanks for the recap.
I'm still enjoying Quinn and her evil ways, just as I enjoy Bill at his dastardly best/worst. Others, elsewhere, wonder whether Liam is so frightened and on meds for his ankle, may be dreaming it all. Me, I think it's all happening .....
Edited by Tabmow, Jul 2 2014, 02:37 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic