Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
B&B: July Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 29 2014, 06:59 PM (7,124 Views)
Tabmow

Row167
Jul 31 2014, 03:24 PM
Thanks Tabmow. I watched today and I was surprised Hope accepted the diamond but I guess she had no choice with all the reporters watching. I was really shocked at Liam's ultimatum. Whenever he's involved with Hope it seems like he doesn't trust her. If she truly loves him and only him then there's nothing Wyatt can do to lure her away. :smooch:
I think we are meant to believe in romance and the genuine magic pull of the stone and that Hope, once she had it in her hands, didn't want to lose it. Liam had warned her. She could have accepted it publicly and then returned it or said she would accept it, but on behalf of the HFTF line.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

..oops - inadvertently put this up on the spoilers page - sorry for that - here it is again.....

Friday, August 1: Curse of the blood diamond....

So on we go at Forrester with the Spencer boys and Hope. Wyatt tells Liam he'd always promised he'd give Hope the stone if he could. Nope. Liam won't have that one and squeals: "I trusted you, bro.'' Hope says its all good for the company but Liam renews his ultimatum that she return the stone and sack Wyatt. They go on and Ivy and Ally sneak up to eavesdrop and they hear Liam say what about boundaries, Hope but Hope replies her precious gift (no, she's not talking about herself here) is no grounds for dismissal. Liam rants on until Hope cuts him off with: "Liam, I am not returning the diamond and I am not sacking Wyatt, so there!" Liam stumps off, closely followed by Ivy. This frees Ally to jump in and give Wyatt a blast and implore Hope not to let Wyatt manipulate her. Wyatt right then gets a most important call and has to go, leaving Hope to wail to Ally that Liam's been over-reacting and she fears she's losing him. I guess the stone means more to her, then.
Ivy catches up with Liam who says he feels cursed - that's what you get for laughing at the power of the stone, Liam... He tells Ivy of his on-again off-again history with Hope and, of course, Ivy says she knows all about it, being such an avid reader and lover of gossip. But she lets Liam know she's on his side as she says yes, Hope was being disrespectful in accepting the gem. She thinks it's a good thing that Liam has now seen what Wyatt means to Hope but Liam says he sees nothing good about it at all.

Over at Brooke's, the big boys are verbally duking it out, as she tries to step in. Bill issues his thousandth apology and again says he never wanted to hurt Ridge. "The only thing you're sorry about is being caught,'' says Deacon and adds Bill would do it again right now if he thought he could get away with it.
"Shut up Mugshot - go make a few licence plates,'' Bill retorts.
"I do love you Bill, but I need time,'' says Brooke while the faithful stallion adds he'll never give up on them and flares his nostrils and briefly whinnies and prances high on his hind legs in a show of strength to Deacon before galloping out the door. "Bill won't change," Deacon tells Brooke as the stallion disappears into the distance. "Ohh Deacon, are you saying you have," asks Brooke, batting her eyelashes. (Geez, Brooke, don't you listen). Deacon channels Liam as he tells her if she's considering going back to Bill then he deserves a shot as well. "I want you back, Brooke. I want us to be parents together for our little Hopie." Brooke tells Deacon that Hope is a full-grown woman now. "It's never too late, Brooke,'' Deacon says as he whips her into his arms for a passionate embrace ....

.................................. I'm backkkk ...................................................

At the Full-of-it Artisan factory Quinn walks in makes herself at home in her lair and soon Wyatt appears. "I wasn't sure you'd come,'' says mom, revealing herself from the shadows and as the source of the phone call that took Wyatt away from Forrester at such a crucial time.
"I can't believe you're out, mom,'' says Wyatt, implying he actually thinks she's still as crazy as a bag of snakes. Quinn reminds him she was only ever a voluntary patient and says she's now getting ongoing outpatient help. She tells him she's just so ashamed of her behavior and that she won't be walking that dark path again and Wyatt falls for it. He then tells her all about the death of Ricardo and inheriting the stone and how he gave it to Hope. Mom acts like all this is news to her and she's thrilled with the romance of it all and overjoyed at Liam's reaction. Wyatt's phone rings - it's a detective from Mexico who tells him they are investigating Ricardo's death - it may not have been an accident .....
Edited by Tabmow, Aug 1 2014, 04:10 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Tabmow
Aug 1 2014, 02:03 PM
..oops - inadvertently put this up on the spoilers page - sorry for that - here it is again.....

So on we go at Forrester with the Spencer boys and Hope. Wyatt tells Liam he'd always promised he'd give Hope the stone if he could. Nope. Liam won't have that one and squeals: "I trusted you, bro.'' Hope says its all good for the company but Liam renews his ultimatum that she return the stone and sack Wyatt. They go on and Ivy and Ally sneak up to eavesdrop and they hear Liam say what about boundaries, Hope but Hope replies her precious gift (no, she's not talking about herself here) is no grounds for dismissal. Liam rants on until Hope cuts him off with: "Liam, I am not returning the diamond and I am not sacking Wyatt, so there!" Liam stumps off, closely followed by Ivy. This frees Ally to jump in and give Wyatt a blast and implore Hope not to let Wyatt manipulate her. Wyatt right then gets a most important call and has to go, leaving Hope to wail to Ally that Liam's been over-reacting and she fears she's losing him. I guess the stone means more to her, then.
Ivy catches up with Liam who says he feels cursed - that's what you get for laughing at the power of the stone, Liam... He tells Ivy of his on-again off-again history with Hope and, of course, Ivy says she knows all about it, being such an avid reader and lover of gossip. But she lets Liam know she's on his side as she says yes, Hope was being disrespectful in accepting the gem. She thinks it's a good thing that Liam has now seen what Wyatt means to Hope but Liam says he sees nothing good about it at all.

Over at Brooke's, the big boys are mentally duking it out, as she tries to step in. Bill issues his thousandth apology and again says he never wanted to hurt Ridge. "The only thing you're sorry about is being caught,'' says Deacon and adds Bill would do it again right now if he thought he could get away with it.
"Shut up Mugshot - go make a few licence plates,'' Bill retorts to Deacon.
"I do love you Bill, but I need time,'' says Brooke while the faithful stallion adds he'll never give up on them and flares his nostrils and briefly whinnies and prances high on his hind legs in a show of strength to Deacon before galloping out the door. "Bill won't change," Deacon tells Brooke as the stallion disappears into the distance. "Ohh Deacon, are you saying you have," asks Brooke, batting her eyelashes. (Geez, Brooke, don't you listen). Deacon channels Liam as he tells her if she's considering going back to Bill then he deserves a shot as well. "I want you back, Brooke. I want us to be parents together for our little Hopie." Brooke tells Deacon that Hope is a full-grown woman now. "It's never too late, Brooke,'' Deacon says as he whips her into his arms for a passionate embrace ....

At the Full-of-it Artisan factory Quinn walks in and soon Wyatt appears. "I wasn't sure you'd come,'' says mom, revealing herself as the source of the phone call that took Wyatt away from Forrester at such a crucial time.
"I can't believe you're out, mom,'' says Wyatt, implying he actually thinks she's still as crazy as a bag of snakes. Quinn reminds him she was only ever a voluntary patient and says she's now getting ongoing outpatient help. She tells him she's just so ashamed of her behaviour and that she won't be walking that dark path again and Wyatt falls for it. He then tells her all about the death of Ricardo and inheriting the stone and how he gave it to Hope. Mom acts like all this is news to her and she's thrilled with the romance of it all and overjoyed at Liam's reaction. Wyatt's phone rings - it's a detective from Mexico who tells him they are investigating Ricardo's death - it may not have been an accident .....
Hey T, I responded to you over in the other thread too, needed a laugh at end of a long work week so thanks again for taking the time to do hilarious recaps which is so much better than the actual show :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

Fafokahw
Aug 1 2014, 02:05 PM
Tabmow

Ivy catches up with Liam who says he feels cursed - that's what you get for laughing at the power of the stone, Liam... He tells Ivy of his on-again off-again history with Hope and, of course, Ivy says she knows all about it, being such an avid reader and lover of gossip. But she lets Liam know she's on his side as she says yes, Hope was being disrespectful in accepting the gem. She thinks it's a good thing Liam has now seen what Wyatt means to Hope but Liam says he sees nothing good about it at all.

Over at Brooke's, the big boys are verbally duking it out, as she tries to step in. Bill issues his thousandth apology and again says he never wanted to hurt Ridge. "The only thing you're sorry about is being caught,'' says Deacon and adds Bill would do it again right now if he thought he could get away with it.
"Shut up Mugshot - go make a few licence plates,'' Bill retorts to Deacon.

At the Full-of-it Artisan factory Quinn walks in and soon Wyatt appears. "I wasn't sure you'd come,'' says mom, revealing herself as the source of the phone call that took Wyatt away from Forrester at such a crucial time.
"I can't believe you're out, mom,'' says Wyatt, implying he actually thinks she's still as crazy as a bag of snakes. Quinn reminds him she was only ever a voluntary patient and says she's now getting ongoing outpatient help. She tells him she's just so ashamed of her behaviour and that she won't be walking that dark path again and Wyatt falls for it. He then tells her all about the death of Ricardo and inheriting the stone and how he gave it to Hope. Mom acts like all this is news to her and she's thrilled with the romance of it all and overjoyed at Liam's reaction. Wyatt's phone rings - it's a detective from Mexico who tells him they are investigating Ricardo's death - it may not have been an accident .....
Hey T, I responded to you over in the other thread too, needed a laugh at end of a long work week so thanks again for taking the time to do hilarious recaps which is so much better than the actual show :blulaugh:
Thanks. I actually have plenty of respect for these writers and what they can do. Especially how they can polarise viewers into one camp or another. One thing to have a little fun with something, another ball game to create it from scratch as they do daily....
Edited by Tabmow, Aug 1 2014, 04:11 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tabmow

Maybe the Mexican police had suspicion aroused when they noted Ricardo's body was covered in lash marks. I'm glad Quinn is back. Fooling Wyatt was a piece of cake but she's going to have a lot more fast talking to do to get out of this one.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Tabmow
Aug 1 2014, 02:32 PM
Maybe the Mexican police had suspicion aroused when they noted Ricardo's body was covered in lash marks. I'm glad Quinn is back. Fooling Wyatt was a piece of cake but she's going to have a lot more fast talking to do to get out of this one.
That sounds really good i'd like to see something like that play out on screen because of all the people something has to be a give away for them to immediately suspect Quinn.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Tabmow

"Shut up Mugshot - go make a few licence plates,'' Bill retorts.

.................................. I'm backkkk ...................................................

At the Full-of-it Artisan factory Quinn walks in makes herself at home in her lair and soon Wyatt appears. "I wasn't sure you'd come,'' says mom, revealing herself from the shadows and as the source of the phone call that took Wyatt away from Forrester at such a crucial time.
"I can't believe you're out, mom,'' says Wyatt, implying he actually thinks she's still as crazy as a bag of snakes. Quinn reminds him she was only ever a voluntary patient and says she's now getting ongoing outpatient help. She tells him she's just so ashamed of her behavior and that she won't be walking that dark path again and Wyatt falls for it. He then tells her all about the death of Ricardo and inheriting the stone and how he gave it to Hope. Mom acts like all this is news to her and she's thrilled with the romance of it all and overjoyed at Liam's reaction. Wyatt's phone rings - it's a detective from Mexico who tells him they are investigating Ricardo's death - it may not have been an accident .....
Great recap. I get Weanie wants to believe the best of his mother but he should know that as crazy as she is that it will take a long time, if ever for a looney like Quinn, to change. Too had she has the wool pulled over his eyes!! According to what I get from the spoilers, she'll show her ugly self soon enough, especially where Ricardo is concerned. Nope, she hasn't been in any therapy let alone an institution!!

Ivy is exactly right this time, Hope should have never accepted a diamond from any man let alone Weanie, especially one of that magnitude, but not any kind. It's absolutely disrespectful to him no matter how she tried to justify it. I cannot believe she had the audacity to think it was OK to keep it. I hope Aly will still talk some sense into her. She's sending Weanie mixed messages by accepting it and he most certainly is manipulating her!! I also can't believe that Weanie tried to think that isn't what he was doing when he knows damn well it was!! I still hope the spoilers will be right, that she returns it because I don't see how they can get married otherwise. Liam was right to walk off!! I just knew that some were making his talk with Ivy to be much more than what it was, LMAO. It was all just wishful thinking!! :bs:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Tabmow
Aug 1 2014, 02:10 PM
Thanks. I actually have plenty of respect for these writers and what they can do. Especially how they can polarise viewers into one camp or another. One thing to have a little fun with something, another ball game to create it from scratch as they do daily....
That's what I always say and why I give them kudos for doing such a difficult job and managing to keep viewers watching for so many yrs!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

Tabmow
Aug 1 2014, 02:32 PM
And I'm going to enjoy watching her squirm like the ugly worm that she is!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic