Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
About.com: Molly Burnett back to Days
Topic Started: Jul 1 2014, 08:14 AM (13,596 Views)
nananana7
Member Avatar

under "week of June 16"

http://daysofourlives.about.com/od/abouttheshow/fl/Days-of-Our-Lives-Comings-and-Goings.htm
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I think we are all in denial over Molly returning....maybe it'll be for a 'short arc'
Offline Profile Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

Posted Image

(gif credit Supergirl)

Edited by nananana7, Jul 1 2014, 07:36 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

I didn't really care one way or the other about Melanie except I hated her involvement with Daniel and I wanted Phloe together so that put a bit of a damper on her, and I really despised Nathan too, so again didn't help her any.

Is it possible to hate everyone a character interacts with and/or storyline and not hate the character?
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

I expect "the news" to come out within the next two weeks possibly. It's happening and while my feelings of it are already known, I guess there's nothing I can do about it. At least ill have Eve and Kristen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

if MB is returning ... let's hope she stays low in the episode rankings.

Edited by nananana7, Jul 1 2014, 01:29 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

I pray its just for a story arc. Greg Meng said they they would be popping characters in and out from now on.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Not an hour ago I posted "I expect the news to come out within two weeks". Told ya so. Although anyone who didn't get the hints is a tad slow lol. ;). Oh well.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

This still kinda just sounds like speculation on about.com's part......?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Yoryla
Jul 1 2014, 10:22 AM
Doesn't to me. "The actress has begun taping and will be reprising her role as Melanie later this year."
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

^^ yea but there's no way this isn't happening. Between that other report a month or so again, Jason's hints, etc.....however like I said, we have Eve and Kristen. Thank God ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Shocker! :yawnz:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jul 1 2014, 10:23 AM
Yoryla
Doesn't to me. "The actress has begun taping and will be reprising her role as Melanie later this year."
Egh.......................................

But how can they know it for sure, since they already posted it two weeks ago based on the speculative headlines? And also, if it's true why has no other outlet confirmed it?
Edited by Yoryla, Jul 1 2014, 10:27 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

Its pretty much guaranteed they are setting up a Abby/Ben/Chad/Melanie quad. I have NO desire to watch this. All that means is more Daniel and now his damn daughter. Ill be tuning out after Kristen exits for sure.

So many other characters I would rather see return over Melanie. Molly Burnett and Shawn Christian can not act. Get over it Gary Tomlin.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

james0479
^^ yea but there's no way this isn't happening. Between that other report a month or so again, Jason's hints, etc.....however like I said, we have Eve and Kristen. Thank God ;)
Well yeah, thank God for that!
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

I almost feel for Molly....like nobody here is excited by this news. All I can do is pray she's gotten better and the show won't revolve around her. I may not mind this if they do a little upgrading to her character. And if she doesn't smile.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Seriously, WTF is wrong with this show???? You're bringing back the Teeth? This show is already completely Jonas-centric. The very, very last thing we needed was the return of another one of them.

I can't even.

Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Posted Image
Edited by LuvingLumi, Jul 1 2014, 10:31 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Day. Ruined.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Yoryla
Jul 1 2014, 10:25 AM
Ellie
Yoryla
Egh.......................................

But how can they know it for sure, since they already posted it two weeks ago based on the speculative headlines? And also, if it's true why has no other outlet confirmed it?
I don't really understand your question. Days hardly ever confirms anything. About.com does have scoops and posts original content. Who are you waiting for to confirm it? Molly? She probably will at some point soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic