Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Once Upon A Time casts Elizabeth Mitchell for season 4
Topic Started: Jul 9 2014, 01:15 PM (2,885 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/once-a-time-elizabeth-mitchell-717184
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Why do people keep hiring her?!

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Drew
Jul 9 2014, 02:29 PM
Why do people keep hiring her?!
Because she's a good actress!
:shrug:

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Terrible in ER, terrible in Lost, sucked the life out of V.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Fans of OUAT on facebook were talking about wanting her on for weeks,guess Adam and Eddie listened,not too surprising since Adam and Eddie like to cast former "lost" actors,her Co star Giancarlo Esposito from that cancelled NBC show will be returning too since leaving during season one.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Jul 10 2014, 02:57 PM.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Drew
Jul 10 2014, 01:05 PM
Terrible in ER, terrible in Lost, sucked the life out of V.
Aside from Lost and her part in Gia, I agree about the other roles EM has played. Juliet became one of my favorite characters on Lost partly because I think EM was so perfectly cast. She has odd acting quirks that just worked for that role. Unfortunately, nothing else she does will ever live up to that actress/character combination.

Perfection:
Spoiler: click to toggle

Ive never watched OUAT, anyone recommend it for some Lostie nostalgia?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I hear she maybe playing another snow queen,but that's just a rumor.I never watched Lost,I only saw her in the Santa Clause movies.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Aug 4 2014, 07:35 PM.

Holena
Member Avatar

cant be quiet any longer, i was bouncing up and down when i found out about. i'm looking forward this season. drew, how can you say that? yes we are allowed to have our own opinion, but some of us who likes her get sad when someone say she suck. she is a great actress and i wish her all the best for her at her new home at ouat.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Holena
Aug 9 2014, 02:49 AM
drew, how can you say that? yes we are allowed to have our own opinion, but some of us who likes her get sad when someone say she suck.
Like this?

Posted Image

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

It's only less than 12 episodes.

Holena
Member Avatar

drew, thats all up to you how you feel. I know I am really happy to see her on screen again. :)

dragonflies
Member Avatar

I hope they don't ruin Elsa like they did Belle

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

As far as I know she is gonna be misunderstood like she was in the movie.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply