Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday, July 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 10 2014, 11:14 PM (30,057 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DaysAddiction
Member Avatar

I never know when these pictures are from or which characters they are and what the plot is. Is that Sami as a young girl and what happened in that episode that relates to tomorrow's episode?
Edited by DaysAddiction, Jul 11 2014, 12:24 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

It's Belle talking to her "dead" mother in the mirror about how she was about to go lose her virginity to Philip instead of Shawn. Or something like that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

The pictures rarely have anything to do with the day's episode. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

DaysAddiction
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 11 2014, 12:25 AM
The pictures rarely have anything to do with the day's episode. ;)
Right back at ya ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

lysie
Jul 10 2014, 11:14 PM
Posted Image

Discuss!

I loved Martha/Deidre's chemistry together. They had a natural mother/daughter relationship.
Online Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

But yes, let's bring back Melanie. :facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

It's Haiden dance day! :D
Can't wait to see what sparks fly on the dance floor (though I assume the dance will be right at the end of the episode).
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Jul 11 2014, 07:11 AM
But yes, let's bring back Melanie. :facepalm:
But Melanie's parents are SO much more important to the show!

Or so they want us to believe. :drunk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

I am waiting (not so) patiently for today's show. After yesterday's popcorn-worthy Sami antics, I am DYING to see Sami rip into Abigail for the affair right in front of Jennifer. Should be fun!

:popcorn:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Rerun of Haiden.

JJ: I've tried to get along with you for Paige's sake, but hurting my mother is crossing a line. Eve: Hurting my daughter is a line you never want to cross.

Paige in HTS flashing back to meeting JJ and her confronting JJ about trying to send Theresa to jail.

Will is writing. 3,000 words baby. Sonny brings Will mail. Will reads a letter. Sonny: What is it? - ominous music.

Picture time at the Horton House! Sami: How did this get on here? Jennifer: Is this some kind of sick joke? Sami: No, it's not a joke, is it Abigail?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Haiden gaze at each other and an adorable dressed up Chase and Ciara race in....Hope teases Ciara about cupcakes before dinner. Haiden are going to monitor the auction room... they are happy they made it this far...breathing a sigh of relief...Marlena comes in with bad news.

JJ says he'd never hurt Paige, she's the best thing that happened to me. They go back in forth about Jack and Eve's rights. JJ admits he shouldn't have been involved with Theresa...and he's changed but Theresa is the crazy bitch she always was....Eve laughs derisively...

Jennifer reacts as expected. The pictures are fake or EJ forced her. Sami has video, too. (You don't think that ended with a kiss!) Jennifer tries to make Sami leave...she doesn't want to hear this...Sami says Jennifer's daughter is about to get an earful.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Amanda_gayle
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jul 11 2014, 11:03 AM
Rerun of Haiden.

JJ: I've tried to get along with you for Paige's sake, but hurting my mother is crossing a line. Eve: Hurting my daughter is a line you never want to cross.

Paige in HTS flashing back to meeting JJ and her confronting JJ about trying to send Theresa to jail.

Will is writing. 3,000 words baby. Sonny brings Will mail. Will reads a letter. Sonny: What is it? - ominous music.

Picture time at the Horton House! Sami: How did this get on here? Jennifer: Is this some kind of sick joke? Sami: No, it's not a joke, is it Abigail?
Da da dummmmm! :shithitfan:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Restless84
Member Avatar

Sami has video? Is she talking about the surveillance tape?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Will...an editor read Will's blog and wants to offer Will a job. Sonny: I told you, didn't? They hug. (Sonny so set this up!)

Jen-Jen will not tolerate that kind of language in this house. Sami mocks the sacred Horton House and Horton cabin ...Abigail: it wasn't an affair....Sami monologues about trusting and feeling sorry for Abigail because of Chad and cupcakes and the father of her children, she is pissed. Abigail: I am so sorry.

Marlena's bad news is about Patti. Patti appears with a hoarse voice and can't make it doctor's orders. She's going to make an appearance...Haiden, Father Louise, Giselle, Rotox...all worry about lack of MC. Father Louis? No, he's not charming and funny and charismatic...Marlena says she's seen his homilies...but Father Louis tags Marlena. Marlena says she's not a performer (references that her sister was!) ....Marlena says she's too serious...Oh. Okay...she decides to do it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Sami's carrying on like she's the first woman in the world to get cheated on. I hope Jennifer tells, "You had your fun now get the hell out of my house. And what was it that broke up your marriage to Rafe?"
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Oooh, this Sami-Abby stuff sounds good. I was a little underwhelmed by yesterday's Ejami confrontation (until EJ's freakout at the end which I quite enjoyed), so I'm hoping for more fireworks today. Having Jen there should help increase the tension.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Marybeth shows up and prys about the family feud. Marybeth says Paige will be rich if her mom wins the lawsuits...Paige doesn't care...you don't know

Eve says laughs and says that JJ's right about Eve. She continues to laugh derisively but says she owes him a chance to tell her side of the story. Why did you leave someone who OD'ed? JJ tells the whole story...Daniel....Eve seems to respect that JJ played dirty with Theresa as that's how you deal with her. She says JJ is a smart boy. JJ says she has no right to the book and movie, she says she has every right.

Abigail tries to explain... Sami has none of it...brings up the sex in the company shower. Jennifer says this can't be true. Sami: You had sex with my husband in a shower where anyone could walk in. I know because someone did, me! Abigail weeps.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jewlmc

camera shy
Jul 11 2014, 11:17 AM
Sami's carrying on like she's the first woman in the world to get cheated on. I hope Jennifer tells, "You had your fun now get the hell out of my house. And what was it that broke up your marriage to Rafe?"
And I hope that Jennifer keeps her fat judgmental mouth shut for once.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

I'm pretty excited to see Sami take lil Abby off her box!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic