Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Kayla likes Aiden
Topic Started: Jul 17 2014, 11:23 PM (4,431 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

This week's SOD has an article about Kayla's feelings for Aiden.

Hope becomes flustered when she sees Kayla and Aiden flirting, and she realizes Kayla is attracted to Aiden.

Mary Beth Evans reports that Kayla is ready to start dating again, and she felt a connection with Aiden when they first met. Evans reports that Kayla is drawn to Aiden because he is handsome, charming, and funny. “It’s one of the things that Kayla loved about Steve. He had a great sense of humor.”

Evans states that there is some awkwardness because of Kayla and Hope’s relationship, but they can relate to one another’s husband issues. “There comes a point when a woman is simply ready to move on.”
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ok.

am103
Member Avatar

Ooh, is Kayla really going to be involved in the Hope/Aiden story?! Now THIS I can get on board with!

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I didn't see this coming.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Get him Kayla!

Kaha
Member Avatar

I am intrigued!

But show, please don't make the beautiful Kayla Haidan angst. She doesn't deserve that.

nananana7

Kayla in the title of an SOD article!

*faints*

nananana7

lysie
Jul 17 2014, 11:23 PM
but they can relate to one another's husband issues.
Wow. This. Yay. This. We've been wanting to see that for aeons!
And I am just a gonna pretend I don't know about the triangle idea. or that Aiden will end up with Hope. I do love my Hope too.

for now ... I'm just gonna spend time with Kayla getting a life. w00t. And flirting with the dimpled one.

Edited by nananana7, Jul 18 2014, 12:13 AM.

tylerbo20

oh hell no first no Bo and now no Patch...I say go for it if she's going to be used and this turned into a full fledge triangle but for one episode no thanks
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

truluvpassions07

Boo! Like Kayla, but so Team Haiden!!

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I like this. Both Hope & Kayla have a s/l now. This is great!

leela46
Member Avatar

Hate this. Hope this is a one episode thing that amounts to nothing. Don't want to see Aiden and Haiden ruined by adding Kayla to the mix. I still believe Hope and Aiden is where the show is going. With any luck Aiden is just flirting with Kayla to avoid thinking about what happened with Hope. And Kayla's interest in Aiden will make Hope jealous and start acknowledging her feelings for Aiden.
Edited by leela46, Jul 18 2014, 02:07 AM.

fundays13
Member Avatar

Why do they have to jump into a triangle before Hope and Aiden have had time to explore their feelings for eachother? This sucks. :angry:

peaches179

lysie
Jul 17 2014, 11:23 PM
Mary Beth Evans reports that Kayla is ready to start dating again, and she felt a connection with Aiden when they first met.

Me to, Kayla. Me to. To bad it won't go anywhere.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

When I read the spoilers mentioning Hope, Kayla, and Aiden, I figured this was where they were going, rather than Kayla talking to Hope about Haiden. Overall, I'm torn. My initial instinct was to roll my eyes because this is such a high school storyline and they're all way past too old for a "But I like him too!" triangle. Then I was excited because Kayla gets to do something.

But I'm mostly apathetic because I know the story will be pointless and unnecessary.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Well, the thing is, Kayla's husband issues are resolved, and Hope's aren't as of this writing. For all intents and purposes, Kayla and Aiden should be in the clear. Maybe this is what triggers a Bope divorce. More Mary Beth Evans!

Yoryla
Member Avatar

An SOD article? Well, wow, so is this a thing really? I thought the Kayla thing would be a flash in the pan, after which Haiden was a go...

KMan101
Member Avatar

Meh. I'm not really thrilled over this to be honest. I don't want to see Kayla thrown under a bus for Hope and Aiden, who don't need that. They're working just fine. If it's just a temporary blip and it gives MBE something to do, great.

I'll have to wait and see on this one ...

Marlene

Wow, so there was something to that ambiguously written spoiler. Honestly in the scene, now how many months ago was it :unsure: when Kayla and Aiden met, I did notice a "spark". And while I truly enjoyed Haiden dancing at the gala, the lead in and aftermath, why are they exploring this Kayla/Aiden attraction now? Why wasn't it explored months ago.

It may have been an interesting story of Hope questioning her feelings because she was attracted to a man her sister-in-law was involved in coupled with the fact that her relationship with Bo is not resolved. However, to do this now, after the dance at the gala, to me is too late.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Right now, I neither love this not hate this. I'm gonna wait to see how the scenes play out. We got Kayla's POV in this article & a bit of Hope's situation/feelings, but there's a third player in this that we haven't been told anything about: Aiden.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply