Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Lottery
Topic Started: Jul 21 2014, 12:04 AM (336 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

The Lottery is an upcoming American post-apocalyptic drama television series that is expected to premiere on Lifetime on July 20, 2014.[2] The series is set in a dystopian future when women have stopped having children, and stars Marley Shelton.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

What a good first episode! I feel this is something we should all worry about. This show has potential that's for sure. I like what we will see this season.

Alin89
Member Avatar

The second episode was even better. I really hate Darius. I felt so bad for the Scientist lady. I'm so happy Elvis was ok got worried about him. I really hate what the government is doing with this situation. I can't wait for the next episode.

Alin89
Member Avatar

The third episode was great. I hate how evil the government is. The diplomats deaths reminded me of Benghazi. Poor Kylie with his sickness. I still wonder how he can fertilize eggs. I feel so bad for the doctor and that she has no choice but to lie. I seriously hate Darius. I felt so bad for the chief of staff losing her lover like that. Next episode is looking sad with Elvis being taken away from Kyle and etc.

Alin89
Member Avatar

The fourth episode was tense and very action packed. I think they killed that doctor who injected Kyle and Brooke with that virus. We know Connor was the patsy for the diplomats deaths. I hope Elvis will be rescued and be ok. I like that Alison and James are going to team up. It was good to see Elvis's mom hope she does the right thing. I wonder what will happen with Kyle moving in with Alison. I really hate Darius trying to turn James. I felt bad for Vanessa in this episode. I can't wait for more next week. :) :)
Edited by Alin89, Aug 11 2014, 01:18 AM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I saw last week's episode and it's getting good. Poor Kyle and now he is drinking. I felt so bad for James when he got beat up like that. I think they killed off the doctor who knew this was coming. I can't believe Darius has a daughter. I think Connor was the patsy for the diplomat deaths. I think Darius pressured him into it and wanted to back out and thats why they had to kill him. Seeing the women being controlled and etc like that made me sick. The government in all of this makes me sick. The next episode is looking twisted as heck.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Tonight's episode was very good. I hate how shady the government is. These poor women going through hell to have these babies. I'm happy Kyle is going to get help from this mystery group. I like that Alison and James are finding out more on why this happened. It's good they are trusting Vanessa they should. I still really wish Vanessa will find out what Darius really did. I hope Darius gets his soon dislike him so much. I wonder why the president's wife is giving special treatment to that lady wanting to have a child. I think I got it so she can steal or buy off the baby from her. It seems she wants a baby too. Next episode, looking tense as heck!

Alin89
Member Avatar

Last week's episode was quite interesting. I'm going to miss James to be he had to die. I hope James sent the proof to Alison before he died. I think the president's wife wants to have that baby from that Texas gurl. I don't like Kyle working with that anti government group. Darius's daughter I feel knows what his dad is up to with her sleeping in her room. I'm so happy that Texas gurl helped her roomate. I can't believe they want to kill the president. It's good that Vanessa is having Darius followed. I can't wait for the next episode.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I like that things are heating up. I still hope James survives. It's good that Alison got his text. I don't like the May twos. Poor Perry when she saw Angela like that. I seriously don't like the president's wife. I hope they don't kill the president. I wish Vanessa didn't go to Darius 's house. I still wonder what those notes that James sent mean. I can't wait for the next episode.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I finally caught up with all the episodes. That twist that the president was involved with the crisis was a shocker. I'm happy that James survived. I can't believe Darius killed off that general he was so close with. I thought the president would survive I guess not. Perry doesn't know what she got herself into. I'm glad that Elvis was rescued by his dad. I like that Alison fertilized an extra egg and she took it with her. I think it was a good idea that Alison left with Kyle and Elvis. The government is so disgusting with how they will treat those women. The president's wife is disgusting as well. Too bad this show didn't get renewed for a second season. It should have been there was still so many unanswered questions.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply