Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Fan Favorite Returns
Topic Started: Jul 21 2014, 08:33 AM (1,757 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jul 22 2014, 06:33 PM
normallynorm
Jul 22 2014, 03:41 PM
3WishGenie
Jul 21 2014, 07:03 PM
The last time Nina was interesting was married to Ryan with Jill in her grill about her grandson...which would be the 90s lol.

But yea Nina and Murphy? Whooptidoo. What about Kay's children and grandchildren??? Her REAL family members? Oy.

Brock, Tucker and Mac? Oh yeah..what compelling characters!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
But they aren't around now, and yes, they were horribly boring.
I'm only talking about making an appearance for the Katherine tribute. It makes no sense that people who are her actual family aren't in attendance.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

I could care less about Nina, after they made Ronan her child, her character became interesting as watching paint dry a billion times over.

KSandru

ArthriticBill
Jul 22 2014, 01:54 PM
DawnElicia
Jul 21 2014, 11:18 AM
Wish that the actress who plays Dru Victoria Rowell and the producers can settle their differences Dru is needed back on the show.
Oooooh. . .now that would be some major pyrotechnics!!! To see her and Hilary go at it. . ! :popcorn: :sweet: :peek:
Unfortunately, Victoria Rowell made it clear on Twitter that she is not welcomed back on the show, so that door is closed

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

and she clearly knows why.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Nina was the one character in the '90s that I was so fascinated by. I remember being glued to my screen during the whole Ryan/Tricia affair. I thought Tricia Cast was amazing playing those scenes.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

If nina is coming I am happy to have FF. I CAN'T DO NINA

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

If nina is coming I am happy to have FF. I CAN'T DO NINA

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

It's good for one more time Jazzy :) :)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

KSandru
Jul 22 2014, 07:51 PM
ArthriticBill
Jul 22 2014, 01:54 PM
DawnElicia
Jul 21 2014, 11:18 AM
Wish that the actress who plays Dru Victoria Rowell and the producers can settle their differences Dru is needed back on the show.
Oooooh. . .now that would be some major pyrotechnics!!! To see her and Hilary go at it. . ! :popcorn: :sweet: :peek:
Unfortunately, Victoria Rowell made it clear on Twitter that she is not welcomed back on the show, so that door is closed
That's the best news I've heard yet!

normallynorm

Behind the scenes photo:

http://pic.twitter.com/tJIqahxA3O

Sooooo excited to see my girl Nina!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply