Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Weekly Thread: Week of 7/21-7/27; 7/25 UPDATES: Mila Kunis' acting debut on "Days" from 1994, plus fun promo from 1994...
Topic Started: Jul 22 2014, 05:02 PM (1,485 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

10-YEAR-OLD MILA KUNIS MAKES ACTING DEBUT ON "DAYS OF OUR LIVES"...JUNE 29, 1994

Before she made it big in TV and movies, Mila Kunis, then just 10 years old, began her acting career with this brief appearance as Young Hope on the June 29, 1994 episode of "Days of Our Lives." Also featured: Robert Kelker-Kelly (Bo), Frances Reid (Alice) and Kyle Gibson (Young Bo). Episode # 7313.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyzljqt8EPY

UNIQUE "DAYS OF OUR LIVES" PROMO FROM 1994

In this unique promo, during the end credits of the first of two primetime episodes of "Days of Our Lives" aired back-to-back on July 8, 1994, Kristian Alfonso (Hope) and Robert Kelker-Kelly (Bo) push the credits aside to remind viewers there's another episode coming up. Episode # 7315.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR1xG_ue2YE

SAG'S UNCLAIMED RESIDUALS LIST INCLUDES "DAYS" STARS FROM THE EARLY YEARS THROUGH TODAY...

Deadline Hollywood reported that many famous people are listed in the "unclaimed residuals" page of SAG, meaning the people (or their estate) are owed money but can't be located (even though the list includes Oscar winners and former Presidents, so some should be very easy to locate).

Upon reading the article, I decided to see if any "Days" actors are owed money, and found quite a few. You can do a search for any actor and see if they are owed money on this page: http://www.sagaftra.org/search-unclaimed-residuals

After a quick search, I've found that the estates of Macdonald Carey, Frances Reid and Edward Mallory are owed money as well as more recent and current "Days" stars, such as Nadia Bjorlin, Ian Buchanan, Molly Burnett, Crystal Chappell, Shawn Christian, Christie Clark, Galen Gering, Deidre Hall, Mark Hapka, Bill Hayes, Susan Seaforth Hayes, Shelley Hennig, Drake Hogestyn, Joseph Mascolo, Allison Paige, Melissa Reeves, James Reynolds, James Scott...and even the youngest "Days" stars of all, 1-year-old twins Harper & Sydnee Udell (Arianna)!

HYRUM HANSEN TO SUB AS CHASE JENNINGS ON THURSDAY, JULY 24...

Posted Image

Hyrum Hansen will appear as Chase Jennings (Aiden's son) on Thursday, July 24 in place of Connor Kalopsis. Kalopsis has already posted future airdates on IMDB, so it looks like Hansen will just be a temporary substitute.
Edited by Jason47, Yesterday, 11:31 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Principal Guest Stars: Week of Tuesday 7/22/14-Monday 7/28/14

**Reminder: Due to last week's preemption, the guest cast credits will now be on a "Tuesday through Monday" episode schedule for the next four months or so.

Posted Image

John Aniston - Victor Kiriakis
Mary Beth Evans - Kayla Brady
Lauren Boles - Ciara Brady
Aaron & Griffin Kunitz - Johnny DiMera
Campbell & Carolyn Rose - Allie Horton
Meredith Scott Lynn - Anne Milbauer
Hyrum Hansen - Chase Jennings (new)
Ned Schmidtke - Bishop White
Miles Villanueva - Russ
Glenn Keogh - Brother Timothy
Nick Gracer - Lenny (new)
Terry James - Stunt Coordinator

Glenn Keogh, who was last seen as Brother Timothy on February 10, reprises his role this week.
Edited by Jason47, Jul 22 2014, 05:16 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Jason47
Jul 22 2014, 05:02 PM

Posted Image

Hyrum Hansen will appear as Chase Jennings (Aiden's son) on Thursday, July 24 in place of Connor Kalopsis. Kalopsis has already posted future airdates on IMDB, so it looks like Hansen will just be a temporary substitute.
I'm glad Connor will be back. I think he looks more like Daniel than Hyrum does.

concerned
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jul 22 2014, 05:16 PM

**Reminder: Due to last week's preemption, the guest cast credits will now be on a "Tuesday through Monday" episode schedule for the next four months or so.

Posted Image

Miles Villanueva - Russ

Glenn Keogh, who was last seen as Brother Timothy on February 10, reprises his role this week.
Back off brother Timmy - Who is he related to ?

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

concerned
Jul 22 2014, 05:26 PM
Jason47

Posted Image

Miles Villanueva - Russ

Brother Timothy was the monk who counseled Eric during his retreat (after the Bristen debacle and Nicole shredded the evidence that could clear Eric).

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Jason47

Posted Image

Was Connor sick when these scenes were taped? Is Hyrum just a one-time replacement, or Will he be taking over the role?

concerned
Member Avatar

kay
Jul 22 2014, 05:45 PM
concerned
Jason47

Posted Image

Miles Villanueva - Russ

Brother Timothy was the monk who counseled Eric during his retreat (after the Bristen debacle and Nicole shredded the evidence that could clear Eric).
I know who he is.

I'm wondering who he is related to to be getting more scenes.

The guy went to acting classes with Ali Sweeney.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

concerned
Jul 22 2014, 06:06 PM
kay
concerned
Jason47

Posted Image

Miles Villanueva - Russ

I know who he is.

He was extremely judgmental and unmonklike but I really didn't think he was a bad actor,atleast not as bad as AS.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Oh no!! Not Brother Timmy Monk!! :facepalm:

Nicole is gonna slap the crap out of that guy!!!

Jason47
Member Avatar

kay
Jul 22 2014, 05:47 PM
Jason47

Posted Image

Was Connor sick when these scenes were taped? Is Hyrum just a one-time replacement, or Will he be taking over the role?
As I said in my post, Connor's already posted upcoming airdates as Chase, so it looks like it's just a temporary replacement.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Thanks Jason as always for keeping us updated :)

Jason47
Member Avatar

Fafokahw
Jul 22 2014, 06:39 PM
Thanks Jason as always for keeping us updated :)
No problem! I just emailed the publicity department, so I'll see if we get any more info as to why there's a temporary sub for Chase.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

concerned
kay
concerned
Jason47

Posted Image

Miles Villanueva - Russ

I know who he is.

Alison Sweeney is a good actress. Her revenge scenes prove this!

concerned
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Jul 22 2014, 10:06 PM
concerned
kay
concerned

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPrincipal Guest Stars: Week of Tuesday 7/22/14-Monday 7/28/14

Posted Image
I know who he is.

I disagree.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Jul 22 2014, 10:06 PM
concerned
kay
concerned

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPrincipal Guest Stars: Week of Tuesday 7/22/14-Monday 7/28/14

Posted Image
I know who he is.

Good acting,like beauty,is in the eye of the beholder.I will agree to vehemently disagree about AS skill as an actress.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Regarding the debate above, I see the photo keeps being posted, but just to make sure everyone knows...that's guest star Nick Gracer who will be playing Lenny.

This is Glenn Keogh who plays Brother Timothy:
Spoiler: click to toggle

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

BeeBee
Jul 22 2014, 06:09 PM
concerned
kay
concerned

Posted Image
I know who he is.

He was extremely judgmental and unmonklike but I really didn't think he was a bad actor,atleast not as bad as AS.
I couldn't get past the character's abrasive passive aggressive "counseling techniques" to really assess the actor's overall acting skills. The character sucked. That's all I know.
Edited by Reese, Jul 22 2014, 11:27 PM.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jul 22 2014, 11:25 PM
Regarding the debate above, I see the photo keeps being posted, but just to make sure everyone knows...that's guest star Nick Gracer who will be playing Lenny.

This is Glenn Keogh who plays Brother Timothy:
Spoiler: click to toggle
There he is...MonkeyBoy!!

Let's hope this time around he gives Eric some good non-judgmental advice!!

And maybe he will see how much Eric really loves Nicole...I know, I'm probably asking for too much, but a girl can dream!
Edited by AmbernOK, Jul 22 2014, 11:30 PM.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Ugh! I was hoping to never see Brother Timothy again.

Jason47
Member Avatar

SAG'S UNCLAIMED RESIDUALS LIST INCLUDES "DAYS" STARS FROM THE EARLY YEARS THROUGH TODAY...

Deadline Hollywood reported that many famous people are listed in the "unclaimed residuals" page of SAG, meaning the people (or their estate) are owed money but can't be located (even though the list includes Oscar winners and former Presidents, so some should be very easy to locate).

Upon reading the article, I decided to see if any "Days" actors are owed money, and found quite a few. You can do a search for any actor and see if they are owed money on this page: http://www.sagaftra.org/search-unclaimed-residuals

After a quick search, I've found that the estates of Macdonald Carey, Frances Reid and Edward Mallory are owed money as well as more recent and current "Days" stars, such as Nadia Bjorlin, Ian Buchanan, Molly Burnett, Crystal Chappell, Shawn Christian, Christie Clark, Galen Gering, Deidre Hall, Mark Hapka, Bill Hayes, Susan Seaforth Hayes, Shelley Hennig, Drake Hogestyn, Joseph Mascolo, Allison Paige, Melissa Reeves, James Reynolds, James Scott...and even the youngest "Days" stars of all, 1-year-old twins Harper & Sydnee Udell (Arianna)!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply