Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Spoilers for the week of August 4th; *updated 7/28*
Topic Started: Jul 23 2014, 11:13 PM (25,079 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday
Daniel makes sure Kristen pays for her crimes; Eric and Nicole take off for Rome and things heat up.

Tuesday
Jordan infuriates Rafe and Adrienne is shocked when Sami bites back; Eric attempts to keep his feelings for Nicole under control.

Wednesday
Drama unfolds for Eric and Nicole at the Vatican; Sami is flattered when she assumes Rafe wants her back.

Thursday
Eric makes a decision about his future and Rafe opens up to Jordan; EJ thinks he has a chance with Sami, but Kate has other plans.

Friday
Kristen opens up to Daniel; Eric and Nicole's relationship is tested, while Paige reveals unexpected plans.

**Updated 7/28**

Monday August 4:

JJ lays into Sami over what she’s doing to his sister.

Tuesday August 5:

Eric struggles to keep his feelings for Nicole under control.

Wednesday August 6:

Jordan attacks Kate!

Eric and Nicole are questioned at the Vatican and Eric’s fate is decided.

Thursday August 7:

Jennifer and Eve go head-to-head in court.

Friday August 8:

Kristen makes an emotional confession to Daniel.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

----------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, August 5th
After speaking with Jordan, a furious Rafe storms over to see Sami.
Worried that Will is about to make a big mistake, Sonny asks Victor for help.

Wednesday, August 6th
A desperate EJ offers to make a deal with Victor.

Friday, August 8th
Eric tells Nicole he hates her!
Marlena demands answers from a nervous Theresa. Later, Marlena and Brady get bad news about John.

Offline Profile Goto Top

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 23 2014, 11:13 PM
Monday
Eric and Nicole take off for Rome and things heat up.

Tuesday
Eric attempts to keep his feelings for Nicole under control.

Good luck Eric!! Just put Nicole over your shoulder and take her to bed already!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

So we are finally getting Ericole from Eric's POV? I'll have to wait and see how this plays out, they fooled me for almost two years...fool me one and all that stuff.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Angie79
Monday
Daniel makes sure Kristen pays for her crimes;

Thank GOD. What would the villains of Salem DO if Daniel wasn't there to make them PAY for their crimes?!

:rolleyes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Sami has been loud and barky for years.Nick even told EJ to keep her on a leash.Adrienne was just trashing Sami for attacking Abby in front of Jen and showing Jen the picture.I wonder why Adrienne would be surprised at Sami biting back.
Edited by BeeBee, Jul 23 2014, 11:40 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Quote:

Monday

Because without Daniel, how would anyone ever know they were wrong?? Glad he's around to be the authority over everyone.

Quote:

Quote:

I'm not holding my breath over these. It'll just be Eric doing his best Dr. Dan impersonation.

Quote:

Adrienne is shocked when Sami bites back

Translation: Adrienne is shocked when Sami finds her backbone and defends herself against Adrienne's prying and judgmental attitude.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
Jul 24 2014, 12:12 AM
Quote:

Monday

Because without Daniel, how would anyone ever know they were wrong?? Glad he's around to be the authority over everyone.

Quote:

Quote:

I'm not holding my breath over these. It'll just be Eric doing his best Dr. Dan impersonation.

Quote:

Adrienne is shocked when Sami bites back

Translation: Adrienne is shocked when Sami finds her backbone and defends herself against Adrienne's prying and judgmental attitude.
I am at a loss.When did Sami ever lack a backbone? Whenever I have seen Sami she has given as good as she got.In fact whenever I have seen anyone push Sami,she usually pushes back harder.Its one of the reasons I wondered why Adrienne would be surprised let alone shocked at Sami biting back.
Edited by BeeBee, Jul 24 2014, 12:54 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Angie79
Monday
Daniel makes sure Kristen pays for her crimes; Eric and Nicole take off for Rome and things heat up.

Tuesday
Jordan infuriates Rafe and Adrienne is shocked when Sami bites back; Eric attempts to keep his feelings for Nicole under control.

Don't try too hard Eric.
Offline Profile Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

I think Shawn is a great guy, but the writers have a serious problem by making Daniel the only hero in Salem, apparently. :rolleyes:

I'm not buying that anything lasting occurs in Rome between Ericole. Both actors didnt sound too thrilled about Ericole future and we know Arianne is hardly working later this year.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Puh-leeze Daniel, all he does is make me laugh
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

I say good for Adrienne sticking up for her niece.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Angie79
Monday

Tuesday

I really am liking how there seems to be a thawing in the Ericole story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Maybe Adrienne's shocked b/c Sami literally bites her. B/c it makes no sense Adrienne would be shocked that Sami would go on the attack.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Jul 24 2014, 07:40 AM
I say good for Adrienne sticking up for her niece.
Especially after said niece ripped her a new one in public at the hospital when Adrienne dared mention to Jen brought it up that she had seen EJ & Abby together. Abby had the nerve to tell Adrienne to stop being judgmental & narrow-minded about EJ. That was on a day that Abby was written as liking EJ and not feeling manipulated.
Edited by daysjahvu, Jul 24 2014, 09:10 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jul 23 2014, 11:39 PM
Sami has been loud and barky for years.Nick even told EJ to keep her on a leash.Adrienne was just trashing Sami for attacking Abby in front of Jen and showing Jen the picture.I wonder why Adrienne would be surprised at Sami biting back.
And let's not forget how Sami ended up going to trial for defending Rafe's manhood...Adrienne turned that video over to the police.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Jul 24 2014, 09:13 AM
BeeBee
And let's not forget how Sami ended up going to trial for defending Rafe's manhood...Adrienne turned that video over to the police.
Because ej was idiot not telling Justin anything
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jul 24 2014, 09:41 AM
daysjahvu
Jul 24 2014, 09:13 AM
BeeBee
Because ej was idiot not telling Justin anything
Sami was his client...she could have told Justin. The problem was it was hard to explain that interaction without implicating Will and, in turn, Lucas, Bo & Roman. Of course, there is attorney-client privilege, but the plot point of not telling Justin made so much more sense to the writers.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JoeBucs32

Where, oh where, is Stefano???
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

wake me when Kristen isn't mentioned in the same spoiler(s) as Daniel
Offline Profile Goto Top

Renaissance Girl

What in the world did Jordan do to piss off Rafe?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic