Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B Spoilers week of August 4th
Topic Started: Jul 25 2014, 01:04 AM (3,739 Views)
DawnElicia
Member Avatar

SNS Spoilers The Week of August 4 - 8

Emboldened by Brooke's newly uncertain love life, Deacon plants a kiss on her -- and reveals that he wants her back.

Bill makes a heartfelt plea to Brooke, unaware Deacon's also got a proposition of his own for Brooke.

Brooke is confused about her feelings.

Liam shares with a sympathetic Ivy the saga of his tumultuous history with Hope.

Wyatt wonders the extent Quinn will go to for his happiness and tells her to stay away from someone.

Hope tells a brokenhearted Wyatt that she'll be returning his gift after their Paris publicity tour.

Aly and Ivy try to match up Liam.

Liam decides to accept Hope's request to meet in Paris, and plans a special surprise for her -- a wedding.

Felicia welcomes Hope and Wyatt at Forrester International's Paris office.

Unaware of Liam's plan, Aly tells Brooke about Liam and Hope's arrangements to meet.

Oliver feels slighted not to be invited as the trip photographer.

It's not just Hope who's stunned by Liam's surprise.

COMING: Hope goes to great lengths to get to her wedding on time.

Monday, August 4
Quinn is linked to Ricardo Montemayor's death; Deacon reveals why he returned.

Tuesday, August 5
Wyatt tells Quinn to stay away from someone; Liam worries about Hope's offer.

Wednesday, August 6
Aly and Ivy play matchmaker for Liam; Wyatt's romantic life takes a downward turn.

Thursday, August 7
Aly and Oliver spend some time alone; Liam makes a huge decision that could change everything.

Friday, August 8
Liam conquers all in the name of love; Hope gets wrapped up in a Paris shoot.
Edited by DawnElicia, Jul 28 2014, 02:56 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Thanks DawnElicia for the updated spoilers; only time will tell if this wedding actually goes through.

EndlessLove

Thanks for the spoilers!

I'm not here for another merry go round of Lope. I love Hott but I'm getting to the point where I wouldn't mind a Wyatt & Ivy pairing.

Brooke & Deacon will always be a soapy match but I just disapprove of this pair even though it'll be interesting to watch.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

The Brooke and Deacon stuff can be interesting. Im more interested in the Hope and Wyatt stuff. So far it doesnt seem like its playing out for a good reason. May tune in for the locations shots but if Hope marries Liam i am done with the show and wont watch but still post the spoilers for everyone.

Sandell

thanks

Meow

DawnElicia
Jul 25 2014, 01:04 AM
SNS Spoilers The Week of August 4 - 8

Emboldened by Brooke's newly uncertain love life, Deacon plants a kiss on her -- and reveals that he wants her back.

Bill makes a heartfelt plea to Brooke, unaware Deacon's also got a proposition of his own for Brooke.

Brooke is confused about her feelings.

Liam shares with a sympathetic Ivy the saga of his tumultuous history with Hope.

Wyatt wonders the extent Quinn will go to for his happiness and tells her to stay away from someone.

Hope tells a brokenhearted Wyatt that she'll be returning his gift after their Paris publicity tour.

Aly and Ivy try to match up Liam.

Liam decides to accept Hope's request to meet in Paris, and plans a special surprise for her -- a wedding.

Felicia welcomes Hope and Wyatt at Forrester International's Paris office.

Unaware of Liam's plan, Aly tells Brooke about Liam and Hope's arrangements to meet.

Oliver feels slighted not to be invited as the trip photographer.

It's not just Hope who's stunned by Liam's surprise.

COMING: Hope goes to great lengths to get to her wedding on time.
Thx for these. I love Lope and hope they finally get married, at least for a couple years!!

Gawd Brooke had better not sleep with Deacon because he's no good for her. She shouldn't be upset with Bill either because of what that bully Ridge did!!

Meow

DawnElicia
Jul 25 2014, 10:18 AM
The Brooke and Deacon stuff can be interesting. Im more interested in the Hope and Wyatt stuff. So far it doesnt seem like its playing out for a good reason. May tune in for the locations shots but if Hope marries Liam i am done with the show and wont watch but still post the spoilers for everyone.
Weanie is fun and adventure and Liam is marriage and children. Life isn't all fun and adventure. Plus she's not in love with Weanie which is why refused his proposal and now the diamond. Weanie doesn't know her very well if he thinks that's what she's all about but she'll tell him. GO HOPE!! :cheer:

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Monday, August 4

Tuesday, August 5

Wednesday, August 6
Aly and Ivy play matchmaker for Liam; Wyatt's romantic life takes a downward turn.

Thursday, August 7
Aly and Oliver spend some time alone; Liam makes a huge decision that could change everything.

Friday, August 8

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Jul 28 2014, 02:55 AM
Monday, August 4

Tuesday, August 5

Wednesday, August 6

Thursday, August 7

Friday, August 8
Thanks DawnElicia the Quinn spoiler is a shocker to say the least. They really have turned her completely over to the dark side I mean its bad enough we knew she was capable of attempting to murder but to be linked to an actual death ouch, this is crazy.

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

Dawn, thanks so much for the spoiler, Lope is played out and they should move on from them. Breacon could be hot, but I am not suprised that Brooke is confused. I am looking forward to Ally and Oliver.

Deb1521
Member Avatar

Thanks DawnElicia!!!

I love HOTT and I dont think Ivy is interested in Wyatt if Liam has already told her his version of his history with Hope. Ivy & Ally are on the same side Liam.

IMO I think that Hope will be late again for her wedding and Ivy will be there for Liam to turn to just like he did with Steffy.

As for Deacon & Brooke I dont see any sparks there. Deacon has been away way too long. I would more like to see Deacon with Quinn. I hope when she returns the writers make her better because she is a great character and I would like to see her as the strong person she was in the beginning.

I like Bill and think that Brooke should forgive him because he really didnt try to murder Ridge. It was just as impulsive decision that took a turn for the worst. If I were Bill I would do the same thing. Who would like to get sucker punched at their wedding and have the Bride kidnapped. No one!

Meow

DawnElicia
Jul 28 2014, 02:55 AM
Monday, August 4

Tuesday, August 5

Wednesday, August 6

Thursday, August 7

Friday, August 8
Thx for these. I just knew that Quinn would go after Liam again. She most likely didn't commit herself to any clinic whatsoever!!

Aly and ivy play matchmaker for Liam? WTF for??!! LMAO at Weanie's love life, extinct as it is already,, takes a downward turn. It serves him right for back stabbing his own brother who trusted him with his fiance. Haha Weanie u loser gf stealer. YOU LOSE!! :cheer:

Meow

Fafokahw
Jul 28 2014, 06:38 AM
Thanks DawnElicia the Quinn spoiler is a shocker to say the least. They really have turned her completely over to the dark side I mean its bad enough we knew she was capable of attempting to murder but to be linked to an actual death ouch, this is crazy.
It doesn't surprise me one bit. I highly suspect she's murdered before and made Weanie cover it up because we know she's quite capable of it.

Meow

Dakota
Jul 28 2014, 05:21 PM
Dawn, thanks so much for the spoiler, Lope is played out and they should move on from them. Breacon could be hot, but I am not suprised that Brooke is confused. I am looking forward to Ally and Oliver.
Lope r the best and Liam doesn't try to get her using expensive jewelry because he doesn't have to!! :cheer:

Meow

Deb1521
Jul 29 2014, 11:21 AM
Thanks DawnElicia!!!

I love HOTT and I dont think Ivy is interested in Wyatt if Liam has already told her his version of his history with Hope. Ivy & Ally are on the same side Liam.

IMO I think that Hope will be late again for her wedding and Ivy will be there for Liam to turn to just like he did with Steffy.

As for Deacon & Brooke I dont see any sparks there. Deacon has been away way too long. I would more like to see Deacon with Quinn. I hope when she returns the writers make her better because she is a great character and I would like to see her as the strong person she was in the beginning.

I like Bill and think that Brooke should forgive him because he really didnt try to murder Ridge. It was just as impulsive decision that took a turn for the worst. If I were Bill I would do the same thing. Who would like to get sucker punched at their wedding and have the Bride kidnapped. No one!
ITA about Brooke forgiving him for the reasons u said. IMO she knows that Bill wouldn't have killed stupid idiot gf stealing Ridge. He deserved what he got!!

Liam hadn't told ivy his version of Lope or we'd have seen it. Ivy knows absolutely nothing about her since she's known her for all of five minutes. She needs to shut up about Hope!! I think maybe ivy will just be a friend to Liam until Hope gets there. I fail to understand why on earth ivy and Aly would play matchmaker for Liam. That makes no sense whatsoever to me!!

Deb1521
Member Avatar

Meow
Jul 29 2014, 05:46 PM
Deb1521
Thanks DawnElicia!!!

ITA about Brooke forgiving him for the reasons u said. IMO she knows that Bill wouldn't have killed stupid idiot gf stealing Ridge. He deserved what he got!!

Liam hadn't told ivy his version of Lope or we'd have seen it. Ivy knows absolutely nothing about her since she's known her for all of five minutes. She needs to shut up about Hope!! I think maybe ivy will just be a friend to Liam until Hope gets there. I fail to understand why on earth ivy and Aly would play matchmaker for Liam. That makes no sense whatsoever to me!!

I know Liam has not told his version of Lope to Ivy yet but the spoliers say he will after the press conference, and that is tomorrow. I think Ivy is just being a true Forrestor. Forrestor's love to say bad things about the Logan's. This has always been the battle on B&B
Edited by Deb1521, Jul 29 2014, 08:18 PM.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Dakota
Agreed Lope had their day in the sun. Maybe they can get together years later but for now they need a permant break they are living in the past. Plus Liam needs to go and work at Spencer. With Katie not there and Bill off being penny Bill Spencer who is there to run things and make sure things are all good with the customers.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Deb1521
Thanks DawnElicia!!!

I wanted Lope back together up until he married Steffy for the second time. Then he would string Hope along while he was playing house with Steffy. He would give Hope a little rope to string her along and make her think that even though he is married to Steffy he wants me. That was it for me. I do agree that he said he should have married Hope before but when he was with Steffy he was like Hope who sometimes. I dont get why Hope would want man reiable like that.

Maybe Liam is late and Wyatt being the best man is there and Hope thinks she is being stood up again realizes whats right in front of her and makes the right choice and the leap to Wyatt.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

After watching today's show Hope definitely needs to choose Wyatt I just can't with the Liam crying and whining every 5 seconds. Liam has his cheering section with Ally and Ivy go sit with them. Wyatt has no one but his whacked out mom.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Jul 30 2014, 12:33 PM
Dakota
Agreed Lope had their day in the sun. Maybe they can get together years later but for now they need a permant break they are living in the past. Plus Liam needs to go and work at Spencer. With Katie not there and Bill off being penny Bill Spencer who is there to run things and make sure things are all good with the customers.
Definitely agree that Liam needs to be spending more time with the goings on at Spencer. Bill isn't in the right head space and Katie is out of there.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply