Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Honeymoon for Three: Nikki intrudes on Paul&Christine; Article in TV Guide print magazone
Topic Started: Jul 25 2014, 11:41 AM (1,362 Views)
nananana7
Member Avatar

From TV Guide:
On August 8, Nikki is so emotionally distraught that she intrudes on Paul and Christine's long-delayed honeymoon.

Details in this link:
http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/51332-yr-honeymoon-for-three/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

Oh GMAFB. Nikki is all CooCoo for Cocoa Puffs for her baby daddy and the kid in question now is a grown assed adult who wasn't raised by her or his biological father. WTF are they taking or not taking in that writing room? :drunk: :drunk:
Edited by kelly777, Jul 25 2014, 12:02 PM.

normallynorm

I'm rooting for Nikki! I haaaaaaaaaaate Paul and Cricket together! Cricket belongs with Danny! Paul belongs with Nina! Go Nikki go!!!!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

kelly777
Jul 25 2014, 12:01 PM
Oh GMAFB. Nikki is all CooCoo for Cocoa Puffs for her baby daddy and the kid in question now is a grown assed adult who wasn't raised by her or his biological father. WTF are they taking or not taking in that writing room? :drunk: :drunk:
GMAFB is RIGHT! Are they kidding this with crap??
I can't stand Christeeeeeeen but, remember her last honeymoon with Paul? Phyliss came along and put a lobster or something in their bed. lmao
Nikki doesn't belong with Paul anymore than the man in the moon, they had their shot, Paul knows it's always going to be Victor for Nikki, no matter how many times they split up.
Paul is becoming another Neil, no chemistry with anyone. He didn't have it with Nikki, Nina, and he doesn't have it with Chris.
He did have some chemistry with that lady cop but they axed that.
I think the writers are Posted Image

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Maybe Nikki is distraught over Paul blaming her for losing out on time with his son. I don't think Nikki is after anything with Paul, but these writers are trying to rewrite history and they are screwing it up terribly!!
:drunk: :joint:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Jul 28 2014, 07:58 AM
Maybe Nikki is distraught over Paul blaming her for losing out on time with his son. I don't think Nikki is after anything with Paul, but these writers are trying to rewrite history and they are screwing it up terribly!!
:drunk: :joint:
I don't know why Paul is mad at nikki, he was just as stupid, did it once occur to him while they were on this search that the baby might be his?
Nikki is always distraught over something, Victor needs to take her on a vacation.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Paul isn't mad at Nikki. It's Nikki blaming herself for her stupidity! It's always going to be Victor for Nikki? Um sure doesn't seem like it. She's been all about Paul and their 40 yr old baby and its not slowing down. Victor is chopped liver at this point and so are their children.

LPS
Member Avatar

Gag. Nikki and Paul have zero chemistry. Plus, I'm sick of Nikki and Victor doing this musical partner crap. They are senior citizens and should have matured over the years.

Christine and Danny sucked.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Age doesn't mean intelligence.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jul 30 2014, 08:08 AM
Age doesn't mean intelligence.
True, but you'd think one of them would get tired of packing up their shit and moving twice a year. lol

normallynorm

LPS
Jul 29 2014, 11:02 PM
Maybe for you, but many, many people love them together. BTW, it's Cricket, not Christine.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

normallynorm
Jul 30 2014, 11:51 AM
LPS
Maybe for you, but many, many people love them together. BTW, it's Cricket, not Christine.
Really? District Atty Cricket Williams? lol
They dropped the Cricket years ago.

LPS
Member Avatar

normallynorm
LPS
It's The Bug.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Jul 31 2014, 09:25 AM
normallynorm
LPS
It's The Bug.
Posted Image

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

**SQUISH**

nananana7
Member Avatar

Lauralee Bell posted a scan of the TV Guide print magazine article on her twitter.

https://twitter.com/LauraleeB4real/status/492856878318120961/

Lauralee Bell Verified account @LauraleeB4real

Thanks for great story @TVGMLogan, @TVGuideMagazine
pic.twitter.com/ouJFAoGIbP

Posted Image

Larger version of same scan behind the spoiler tag:
Spoiler: click to toggle

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply