Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, July 28th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 25 2014, 09:57 PM (8,624 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

This week's classic clip was chosen by partnersincrime. Whoever makes the 63rd post in Tuesday's thread will pick the next one.

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 25 2014, 09:57 PM
This week's classic clip was chosen by partnersincrime. Whoever makes the 63rd post in Tuesday's thread will pick the next one.

Discuss!
Sigh. Jennifer and Peter. Such a missed opportunity, especially with Kristen being such an integral part of the story these days.
Edited by am103, Jul 25 2014, 11:50 PM.

Bo -N- Hope
Member Avatar
I Would Carry You To The Ends Of The Earth Dont You Know That

am103
Jul 25 2014, 11:49 PM
lysie

Discuss!
Sigh. Jennifer and Peter. Such a missed opportunity, especially with Kristen being such an integral part of the story these days.
yes they were hot together!!JB was a great actor, I always wonder if he would have stayed on the show if that Shiz hadnt went down with him and MR? :wink:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Bo -N- Hope
Jul 26 2014, 10:42 AM
am103
lysie

Discuss!
yes they were hot together!!JB was a great actor, I always wonder if he would have stayed on the show if that Shiz hadnt went down with him and MR? :wink:
Is it okay to tell what happened between them?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

iheartwilson
Jul 26 2014, 12:36 PM
Bo -N- Hope
am103
lysie

Discuss!
Apparently Missy Reeves was having an affair with Jason Brooks.... Supposedly her husband walked in on them as her mouth was not necessarily on his lips ;)

Kaha
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jul 26 2014, 03:52 PM
iheartwilson
Bo -N- Hope
am103

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Apparently Missy Reeves was having an affair with Jason Brooks.... Supposedly her husband walked in on them as her mouth was not necessarily on his lips ;)
I think that's one of those persistent rumors that refuses to go away. If that was the case, why didn't he divorce her. He seems to be traditional in his views. Maybe the truth is much milder than the rumor. Maybe MR and JB were flirting and her husband became all insecure and possessive and asked her to quit. This probably fuelled the rumors and made what actually happened seemed worse.

Renaissance Girl

Kaha
Jul 26 2014, 04:03 PM
LuvingLumi
iheartwilson
Bo -N- Hope

I think that's one of those persistent rumors that refuses to go away. If that was the case, why didn't he divorce her. He seems to be traditional in his views. Maybe the truth is much milder than the rumor. Maybe MR and JB were flirting and her husband became all insecure and possessive and asked her to quit. This probably fuelled the rumors and made what actually happened seemed worse.
I think it might have been possible that Peter could have stayed on the show if whatever happened didn't happen between Jason Brooks and Missy Reeves. But we'll never know, will we?

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Is it too late to trade MR for Jason Brooks? I'll throw in a Shawn Christian.

james0479
Member Avatar

Scott and Melissa have what I consider a pretty old school Christian family life so I'd imagine Scott decided it was for the best interest of their family to pull her out of that situation and work on issues privately. That's just MY assumption.....not saying I agree or disagree with anything like that. I WILL say Jason Brooks was and is a fine piece of man but yea lol. Who knows how far that whole thing really went. I mean, Missy could've gone home one day and confessed that she was even thinking about dropping booty for the Brook or she could've chosen to remove herself. What I DO know is Melissa Reeves was in good story and bolted F A S T! So fast that Days, IMO, got saddled with a horrid replacement by the name of Stephanie Cameron. She was so wooden.

I loved Jason Brooks and the character of Peter even tho he was a dastardly little bastard gas lighting Jen's mother Laura like a BOSS. Its a shame some viewers think this EJ Dimera is a badass. Peter would never teapot his way to his knees and butterfly his wittle eyes while sobbing over some bullshit. And that's a fact!
Edited by james0479, Jul 26 2014, 07:22 PM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
iheartwilson
Bo -N- Hope
am103

LOL!!! I had no idea about *that* little tidbit!!! :blulaugh:

Edited by Yoryla, Jul 26 2014, 07:35 PM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Kaha
Jul 26 2014, 04:03 PM
LuvingLumi
iheartwilson
Bo -N- Hope

Well, yeah, probably because it's true :blulaugh: I mean, MR quit the show, mid-contract, and apparently was sued or had to pay some sort of settlement to the show. I doubt she would have done that very lightly. Also, isn't traditionality just what a person who would *not* divorce be about? I doubt the word "divorce" is even a possibility in the Reeves family.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

james0479
Jul 26 2014, 07:21 PM
Scott and Melissa have what I consider a pretty old school Christian family life so I'd imagine Scott decided it was for the best interest of their family to pull her out of that situation and work on issues privately. That's just MY assumption.....not saying I agree or disagree with anything like that. I WILL say Jason Brooks was and is a fine piece of man but yea lol. Who knows how far that whole thing really went. I mean, Missy could've gone home one day and confessed that she was even thinking about dropping booty for the Brook or she could've chosen to remove herself. What I DO know is Melissa Reeves was in good story and bolted F A S T! So fast that Days, IMO, got saddled with a horrid replacement by the name of Stephanie Cameron. She was so wooden.

I loved Jason Brooks and the character of Peter even tho he was a dastardly little bastard gas lighting Jen's mother Laura like a BOSS. Its a shame some viewers think this EJ Dimera is a badass. Peter would never teapot his way to his knees and butterfly his wittle eyes while sobbing over some bullshit. And that's a fact!
Jason Brooks as Peter DiMera would be a PERFECT return, especially now after EJ is going. Heck, that would keep me watching even AFTER Kristen's gone! LOL!

james0479
Member Avatar

Monday is taking forever to get here! Ready to see some Kristen. Watch it be the last 8 seconds of the show. Grrrrrr. But we get her and Ericole all week long. And Dr Holy Hands ...but at least he gets beat up and slapped ;)

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

lysie

Discuss!
I loved this who killed Curtis storyline...I wonder if we are working toward the same type of storyline with Clyde/Jordan/Ben and Kate....not that Jordan and Ben are going to be related to Kate or anything...but I find something very creepy about Clyde and I can't help but wonder if the end result will be his murder.

Lil
Member Avatar

am103
lysie

Discuss!
My best friend and I were wathcing some old 1997 episodes...all the Laura laser surgery and whatnot...Making Kristen and Jen besties when she returned last was ridiculous! I'd kill to have Peter back.

Team WilSon
Member Avatar
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

So, Kristen is back but they're gonna ruin her comeback by involving the screentime stealer clown in her storyline.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Yippeeeee! :D Today's the Day! As in Kristen DiMera Day!

Welcome Home, Kristen!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Posted Image

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

Theresa finally changed her clothes today!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Eric asking Daniel about John no change. Dan asks about Eric's life. He can't talk. And Nicole shows up.

JJ reads newspaper with curiously specific headlines about Brady facing charges and the lawsuit about Jack's book. Jennifer is sorry it ams to this. JJ flashes back to his encounter with page..that's not what's bothering him.

Paige remembers at TBD. Eve at the club talking to Dr. Chung about her test results.

Anne tells Theresa that John's condition is grim. Theresa seems torn between John waking up and not waking up. Anne is insensitive. John his headed for RIP city.

Marlena looks at John.

Brady is with Victor, and Abe shows up. Brady: Am I under arrest?

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Nicole...I am sorry, am I interrupting? Eric says no he was just leaving and leaves. Nicole notices that it's frosty ...Daniel gives her the cold shoulder, she asks about John. Daniel is all pissy and doesn't want to talk to her. She asks if he's going at trip, and Daniel smugs that she's wants to know everything (um, pot meet kettle) and he NEVER wants to talk to her.

Eve chats with Paige about the lawsuit. Paige leaves. Damn, says Eve to herself.

Jennfier says JJ can talk about his feelings. He's going to his last day of CS and she's all proud. He says don't be.

Anne kind of grills Theresa about what happened and she gets huffy and leaves. Anne: No need to thank me.

Abe tells the DA isn't going to press charges. Brady questions, Victor is all like...great news. Abe...you dodged a bullet. Victor remarks on Abe's moralizing. Brady says charges or not - it's his fault.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply