Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, July 28th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 25 2014, 09:57 PM (8,897 Views)
Kinay

Amanda_gayle
Jul 29 2014, 04:50 PM
So can Kristen even come back to Salem? I mean Nicole gave the evidence to Eric so he could press charges against her.

She can't let Taniel go because he would get her for kidnapping and assault.

Is she going to be sneaking around Salem for the next 3 months stalking Brady? :shrug: Have any of the spoilers hinted at anything happening in Salem with her and anyone but Dr. Douche?
She'll probably be eating clam chowder at the pub without anybody seeing her or knowing she's in town.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Renaissance Girl

blueskies
Jul 29 2014, 04:38 PM
Renaissance Girl
Jul 29 2014, 04:33 PM
blueskies
Jul 29 2014, 04:30 PM
Renaissance Girl
Jul 29 2014, 03:48 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
eh, it could be after the baby's born.

As for Brady, I'd sooner expect him to sue for full custody than walk away.
Well, if Kristen murders Theresa, then the entire townspeople will definitely establish a statue in her honor since she got rid of an evil witch for sure. They will even throw her a parade.

Ha! I'd love for Brady to try and sue for custody. I'd rather the baby be given up for adoption and given to a good home where he/she will be loved and cared for. Brady is not father material, I'll tell you what. I want Eve or Shane and Kim to fight for custody of the baby.
You know I agree, Eve seems like a good mother. As a person she needs help, but as a mother she seems good. Paige turned out well.

Sober I think Brady'd be a great dad, but yeah...with his issues and backsliding, I could see issues arising.

lol, they might build a statue for getting rid of Theresa, but then they'd kill her for daring to be mean (okay more than a little) to the chosen one.
See, right there with Brady possibly relapsing, that's why I don't trust him when it comes to his child.

Actually, I'd rather Theresa be in jail than dead. Baby or no baby, I don't want anyone killing her. I want to see her get justice. But that's my opinion.

I think Shane and Kim might be too old to raise kids so Eve's probably a better choice. If not Eve than the baby should be given up to a good home out of Salem.

If Theresa does get pregnant, gives birth only for Kristen to murder her, and everybody finds out about the baby, then there might be a Brady/Eve custody battle. That would an interesting storyline. I hope for Theresa's sake that she is pregnant or Kristen might kill her. But even then Kristen might still kill her anyway.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Renaissance Girl
blueskies
Jul 29 2014, 08:18 AM
presley cat
Jul 29 2014, 06:52 AM
phloe3
Jul 28 2014, 06:12 PM
I think Teresa will either plead insanity or end up not being caught because John won't remember
I predict that Teresa is pregnant. There will be great turmoil over whether her drinking and drugging hurt the baby. Will Brady stand by her? When John wakes up and remembers what happened how will it play out? Will he press charges against the mother of his grandchild?

Teresa needs some really SOAPY storyline to clean her up.
If Theresa's pregnant, John and Brady are the LAST things she's going to need to worry about b/c Kristen's gonna kill her.
Oh, hell no! She better not murder the mother of an unborn child! This is where I CROSS the line on Kristen! I'm gonna go Rambo on her ass!

I don't think Brady will stand by her if she's pregnant. He'll just pretend the baby's not his. I'll expect as much. And I'll bet when John wakes up and he finds out what happened, he'll still press charges anyway.
Who will, John or Brady? And why shouldn't they? :shrug:

Rosebud
Member Avatar

concerned
Jul 29 2014, 04:54 PM
Amanda_gayle
So can Kristen even come back to Salem? I mean Nicole gave the evidence to Eric so he could press charges against her.

Is she going to be sneaking around Salem for the next 3 months stalking Brady? :shrug: Have any of the spoilers hinted at anything happening in Salem with her and anyone but Dr. Douche?
The evidence was never admissable in court.

The fragments that are left are still not admissable in court.

They really need Chyka's location, the unedited video, a witness to Kirsten admitting what she did if they want to prosecute Kirsten.
I wish someone, preferably Marlena, would secretly tape Kristen admitting to what she did to Eric, among other things.

Renaissance Girl

Rosebud
Jul 29 2014, 06:58 PM
Renaissance Girl
blueskies
presley cat
Jul 29 2014, 06:52 AM

If Theresa's pregnant, John and Brady are the LAST things she's going to need to worry about b/c Kristen's gonna kill her.
Oh, hell no! She better not murder the mother of an unborn child! This is where I CROSS the line on Kristen! I'm gonna go Rambo on her ass!

I don't think Brady will stand by her if she's pregnant. He'll just pretend the baby's not his. I'll expect as much. And I'll bet when John wakes up and he finds out what happened, he'll still press charges anyway.
John will press charges on Theresa. I'll bet you that Theresa will go to prison and she will end up giving birth in prison. Then she will be forced to give her baby up for adoption and the baby will never be seen again until 10 years later where the baby will want to seek revenge on both Theresa and Brady for abandoning him/her.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Amanda_gayle

According to Hope the evidence was not admissable in court. But apparently Nick's evidence was admissible. Salem law changes depending on the plot.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Renaissance Girl
Jul 29 2014, 07:43 PM
Rosebud
Renaissance Girl
blueskies

John will press charges on Theresa. I'll bet you that Theresa will go to prison and she will end up giving birth in prison. Then she will be forced to give her baby up for adoption and the baby will never be seen again until 10 years later where the baby will want to seek revenge on both Theresa and Brady for abandoning him/her.
I bet you non of that will happen. John will wake up and either remember nothing or remember another period of his life.

It's actually a miracle that John's mind works at all. I mean, how many times was his memory erased and another memory implanted. The man is resilient. The only time Theresa will go to prison or hospitalized for mental illness is if JL is leaving the show or taking a break, like maternity leave or something like that.

Renaissance Girl

Kaha
Jul 29 2014, 10:27 PM
Renaissance Girl
Jul 29 2014, 07:43 PM
Rosebud
Renaissance Girl

I bet you non of that will happen. John will wake up and either remember nothing or remember another period of his life.

It's actually a miracle that John's mind works at all. I mean, how many times was his memory erased and another memory implanted. The man is resilient. The only time Theresa will go to prison or hospitalized for mental illness is if JL is leaving the show or taking a break, like maternity leave or something like that.
Yeah, if JL does leave, I hope it's temporary. I just don't know how Theresa can be rootable again if she doesn't suffer any sort of consequences. Feeling shit loads of guilt is not enough for me. She needs to suffer some sort of consequence, even if means being kidnapped and having the snot beaten out of her by Kristen. She has gotten away with too much shit at this point. I still think Eve will betray her. Seems to be no love lost between the two sisters.

If Theresa does go to prison, I wonder if she'll come out worse than before, kind of like Nick 2.0?

Yoryla
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Jul 29 2014, 07:53 AM
Yoryla
Jul 29 2014, 05:49 AM
I wonder if #DAYS trended yesterday. It should've, really.
#Days didn't even come close to trending.
How do you know that?

Edited by Yoryla, Jul 30 2014, 07:30 PM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

franciose
Jul 29 2014, 07:37 AM
Yoryla
Jul 28 2014, 03:43 PM
Actually, what Nicole did *is* at least as bad and in many ways worse than what Kristen did. Eric and Nicole shared a long history together with a lot of trust and Eric thought she was on his side and someone he knows well. Turned out it wasn't the case. Whereas Kristen and Eric didn't really know each other very well. It makes perfect sense for him to be as angry as Nicole or even moreso than Kristen.

What?

Oh, I get it. If I don't know someone well, then, if that person rapes me, it makes more sense to be mad at someone I do know well because.....

Wait, no, I don't get it.
Well, if people had read the post more carefully, it was about the people, not about the deeds. But, oh well. Best not to say anything I guess, if known that nobody's gonna get it anyway, LOL!

Edited by Yoryla, Jul 30 2014, 12:09 PM.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Jul 28 2014, 12:12 PM
I am sick of Victor's attitude towards women. I wish one of them would give him a swift kick in the groin the next time he is verbally abusive towards them. I want to see that male chauvinist pig Neanderthal drop like a ton of bricks.
He's right about Eve, Theresa, & Nicole.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Jul 30 2014, 01:14 PM
rfsexton
Jul 28 2014, 12:12 PM
I am sick of Victor's attitude towards women. I wish one of them would give him a swift kick in the groin the next time he is verbally abusive towards them. I want to see that male chauvinist pig Neanderthal drop like a ton of bricks.
He's right about Eve, Theresa, & Nicole.
No, he's wrong and they're wrong, too.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Jul 30 2014, 12:00 PM
gailwinters
Yoryla
How would you know that?
You can look up twitter stats. I'm not savvy enough to do it, but I've seen specific numbers for hashtags whether they were trending or just at normal levels.

As far as I know, #days has only trended in 2014 for a couple of minutes during a twitter chat with Blake Berris when Nick returned in January. It happened a couple of days after his return was shown on screen, so maybe there's still hope for ED to do one to drive a trend.
Edited by daysjahvu, Jul 30 2014, 04:02 PM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Jul 30 2014, 01:45 PM
Yoryla
gailwinters
Yoryla
How do you know that?
You can look up twitter stats. I'm not savvy enough to do it, but I've seen specific numbers for hashtags whether they were trending or just at normal levels.

As far as I know, #days has only trended in 2014 for a couple of minutes during a twitter chat with Blake Berris when Nick returned in January. It happened a couple of days after his return was shown on screen, so maybe there's still hope for ED to do one to drive a trend.
Oh, thank you. I didn't know they could be seen somewhere like that.

Okay, I went a looked but didn't see anything like that...... Where can you see what #Days numbers are? I'm annoyed that I didn't find anything.
Edited by Yoryla, Jul 30 2014, 07:29 PM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

franciose
Jul 29 2014, 07:37 AM
Yoryla
Jul 28 2014, 03:43 PM
Actually, what Nicole did *is* at least as bad and in many ways worse than what Kristen did. Eric and Nicole shared a long history together with a lot of trust and Eric thought she was on his side and someone he knows well. Turned out it wasn't the case. Whereas Kristen and Eric didn't really know each other very well. It makes perfect sense for him to be as angry as Nicole or even moreso than Kristen.

What?

Oh, I get it. If I don't know someone well, then, if that person rapes me, it makes more sense to be mad at someone I do know well because.....

Wait, no, I don't get it.
If your mother hits you, it's gonna matter to you a hell of a lot more than if you a strange person at a party or drunk in the street hits you. I'm sure you already understood that. If someone does something to you who you are very close with it matters a *hell* of a lot more than if someone you don't really know does it to you. It was never about the deeds anyway. I don't really know how I would have been unclear!

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Jul 30 2014, 06:16 PM
daysjahvu
Jul 30 2014, 01:45 PM
Yoryla
gailwinters

How do you know that?

Oh, thank you. I didn't know they could be seen somewhere like that.

Okay, I went a looked but didn't see anything like that...... Where can you see what #Days numbers are? I'm annoyed that I didn't find anything.
I've only seen the numbers when others post them, not sure where to get them. It may be a service or app that you pay for.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply