Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: promo video for week of July 28, 2014
Topic Started: Jul 26 2014, 09:58 PM (722 Views)
nananana7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTpBN-a1sdQ
*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTpBN-a1sdQ
Y&R promo for week of July 28, 2014: "Lost Love"

Edited by nananana7, Jul 26 2014, 09:59 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

So does Jack know Phyllis is waking up and that is why he's leaving Kelly or was it because of the Ben thing??

Can't wait to see the Nick and Sharon explosion............I'm thinking Mariah will go after Nick now (even though he could be old enough to be her father.......didn't stop Neil)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Jul 28 2014, 07:53 AM
So does Jack know Phyllis is waking up and that is why he's leaving Kelly or was it because of the Ben thing??

Can't wait to see the Nick and Sharon explosion............I'm thinking Mariah will go after Nick now (even though he could be old enough to be her father.......didn't stop Neil)
OMG, that would be like incest seeing as how she looks exactly like Cassie!

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jul 28 2014, 08:53 AM
SnowAngel

ITA, but why else have they got them getting closer and Mariah giving him him the googly eyes :wub2: I don't see nick going for it, but I see Mariah coming along to pick up the pieces when Sharon's secret comes out, hell, she may even try to play both sides....one for money and one for love :teehee:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Jul 28 2014, 12:29 PM
Sammie Jo
Jul 28 2014, 08:53 AM
SnowAngel

ITA, but why else have they got them getting closer and Mariah giving him him the googly eyes :wub2: I don't see nick going for it, but I see Mariah coming along to pick up the pieces when Sharon's secret comes out, hell, she may even try to play both sides....one for money and one for love :teehee:
I know and it's making me very queasy. That would even be worse than Sharon marrying victor.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Nahhhhhhhhhhh. I think Mariah is doing what Ian wants her to do. Separate and conquer. I was wondering if Jack was dreaming that Kelly climbed into his bed.
Yeah I can't wait either until I see Nick blow up and hopefully tell Sharon where to go. He's going to wear out his luggage packing and unpacking.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jul 28 2014, 01:40 PM
Nahhhhhhhhhhh. I think Mariah is doing what Ian wants her to do. Separate and conquer. I was wondering if Jack was dreaming that Kelly climbed into his bed.
Yeah I can't wait either until I see Nick blow up and hopefully tell Sharon where to go. He's going to wear out his luggage packing and unpacking.
At least he doesn't have to go far, they all live on the same property. Can't wait for Jack to find out that summer isn't his. They'll probably drag that out for another 6 months.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I think that for all the shit they are getting for dragging things out and some peoples complaining, I think they will wrap that bag of dog feces up real fast. Been laying in the yard too long.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I think they are going to wrap that storyline up fast. Been catching hell for dragging things out.

ratfink
Member Avatar

I woiuld think Nick and Mariah getting romantically involved would be creepy and uncomfortable for the actors. Seeing that they used to be Father and Daughter on the show.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

ratfink
Jul 28 2014, 05:28 PM
I woiuld think Nick and Mariah getting romantically involved would be creepy and uncomfortable for the actors. Seeing that they used to be Father and Daughter on the show.
Even creepier than Sharon and Victor, and Sharon & Jack, after all, he was Nick's stepfather at one time.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

That is the ultimate in creepy. I don't think Nick would fall for it unless Mariah set it up. The "drug Nick" trick.

nananana7

BlissfulLily
Jul 29 2014, 04:03 PM
That is the ultimate in creepy. I don't think Nick would fall for it unless Mariah set it up. The "drug Nick" trick.

Have you seen the other thread?
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9129063/1/

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I'll believe it when I see it. As of right now Mariah has the hots for Nick, not the other way around. He wouldn't be cautioning Sharon about Mariah if he had the hots.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply