Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
September return set for former Salemite...
Topic Started: Jul 28 2014, 02:44 PM (5,028 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Keith
Jul 30 2014, 05:59 AM
Mystery solved: Jason is a Magic 8 ball.
:bye:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DaysAddiction
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jul 28 2014, 02:46 PM
Will we ever see Stefano again? lol
I hope not (just kidding) I like villains. This show would be awfully boring without them. I think Stefano is funny to watch

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

MissLola
Jul 28 2014, 03:22 PM
So it's Billy Flynn?
It's definitely Billy Flynn IMO. It's been on the EJabby board for a few months actually... some dedicated fans did some online digging. ;) Lol.

It should definitely be interesting to see a new face in the role! I'm curious to see his chemistry with the other actors.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I think Chad will be back on screen no later than the first week in September. Friends were at the studio when they were taping early September and saw Billy Flynn taping. They figured out from the scene they saw being taped that he was Chad.

lysie
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Jul 30 2014, 08:37 PM
MissLola
So it's Billy Flynn?
It's definitely Billy Flynn IMO. It's been on the EJabby board for a few months actually... some dedicated fans did some online digging. ;) Lol.

It should definitely be interesting to see a new face in the role! I'm curious to see his chemistry with the other actors.
It's been here for months too. Idk why we're acting like it hasn't been.

Restless84
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 31 2014, 10:53 AM
NocturnalBlondie
MissLola
So it's Billy Flynn?

I don't think NocturnalBlondie is saying otherwise. However before the speculation got here and Jason started posting about it, people had already put the pieces together over at the EJabby board. This was before Billy Flynn's signature made an appearance at BD and LK's event.
Edited by Restless84, Jul 31 2014, 11:01 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Restless84
Jul 31 2014, 11:01 AM
lysie
NocturnalBlondie
MissLola
So it's Billy Flynn?

I don't think NocturnalBlondie is saying otherwise. However before the speculation got here and Jason started posting about it, people had already put the pieces together over at the EJabby board. This was before Billy Flynn's signature made an appearance at BD and LK's event.
I wasn't talking about NocturnalBlond. I was talking about everyone else in here pretending they don't know who this is.

Restless84
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 31 2014, 11:03 AM
Restless84
lysie
NocturnalBlondie

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I wasn't talking about NocturnalBlond. I was talking about everyone else in here pretending they don't know who this is.
Okay. I thought you were since you quoted their post.

OliveAnn

lysie
NocturnalBlondie
MissLola
So it's Billy Flynn?

I actually forgot all about him. His name was brought up a while back when people put two and two together and realized he was the new Chad, but then he wasn't mentioned again. Also, it's hard to find him on Google. If you look up Billy Flynn, you'll find a murderer, a musician and a Criminal Minds character of that name, but not an actor. That particular Billy Flynn comes up only on the second page (mostly Days-related stuff and his Twitter account), but his IMDb page is nowhere on the first five pages.

lysie
Member Avatar

Restless84
Jul 31 2014, 11:05 AM
lysie
Restless84
lysie

I was agreeing with her.

Jason47
Member Avatar

lysie
I was talking about everyone else in here pretending they don't know who this is.
I guess it's best to continue putting on a charade until the announcement is official? It's not like we've ever seen the words Chad and Billy Flynn together "officially". Even when I talked about the two, they were in separate announcements.

ShaneDOOLFan

Jason47
Jul 31 2014, 12:43 PM
lysie
I was talking about everyone else in here pretending they don't know who this is.
I guess it's best to continue putting on a charade until the announcement is official? It's not like we've ever seen the words Chad and Billy Flynn together "officially". Even when I talked about the two, they were in separate announcements.
a hint that the two arent related maybe?

Jason47
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
Jul 31 2014, 12:55 PM
Jason47
lysie
I didn't read it that way.

Restless84
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 31 2014, 11:33 AM
Restless84
Jul 31 2014, 11:05 AM
lysie
Restless84

I was agreeing with her.
Sorry, I misinterpreted what you were saying.

Restless84
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
Jul 31 2014, 12:55 PM
Jason47
lysie
Take a look at this post from this thread: http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=9174281&t=9129023

naptown
Member Avatar

james0479
Jul 28 2014, 07:10 PM
Well November could make sense. Hmmmm wonder if they drag out Daniel being missing that long. Geez!!! Haha. Maybe I did "predict" a tad too early....I won't apologize for that. The later the better. ;).

ETA: I suuuuuck at predicting times with the taping schedule so far in advance. It makes me curious tho if her return has something to do with Daniel being missing. Kristen could hold him hostage and still roam about. But she should be gone by November (sadly). Ugh idk. All I know is Red returns and now I have a headache lol
The Blessed Jonas of Nazareth is not really missing, per say. He's in Nicole's hotel room with the sperm wallpaper, except the bed is moved. :tounge:

jendays
Member Avatar

dooldooldool
Jul 28 2014, 08:33 PM
tylerbo20
Jul 28 2014, 05:43 PM
why oh why can't they just freaking mention Peter Blake Dimera...he was running Stefano's company long before Chad/EJ even existed...why are they scared to mention him or recast him? its not like Melissa Reeves had an affair with the CHARACTER.
Because they are showing ill-founded respect for the *star* of the show.

As much as folks on this board loathe the current incarnation of Jennifer Rose, she is clearly the central character leading up to The Year 50 Celebration. (I predict right now that the Major Central Event for the Golden Anniversary will be the lavish wedding of Jennifer Rose to Daniel Jonas)

Unless Stephanie Cameron is handy for a quick recast, we are never going to see Peter Blake in Salem again, or likely ever mentioned.
Oh God, kill me know if we have that wedding. Just please kill Daniel off PLEASE, I like Jennifer so much better without him.

nananana7
Member Avatar

The original Days discussion of actor Billy Flynn is on this thread, with his twitter, IMDB, and Instagram accounts, plus photos. And info about his life in Minnesota.
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9112241/1

Edited by nananana7, Jul 31 2014, 11:15 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

ArnoldFinnegan
Jul 30 2014, 07:30 AM
I think Days can read my mind and find out which characters I don't care about and/or loathe, and then use that as motivation for their storyline and casting decisions. I need to start wearing a tin foil hat.
try this instead. it seems to work:

Posted Image

naptown
Member Avatar

From his instagram pic, he looks like a cross between Beemer and Jason Cook. Maybe it was Detrick's acting, but the character of Chad never did anything for me. He was douchey long before he became an insta-DiMera. I cried a lot during the Grace's death storyline, but that was because of the abysmal acting from him and Mia. Things got even worse when they "saddled" him with Melanie. Let's pray this character gets a re-write and becomes more badass ruthless DiMera and not the wishy washy whining wuss that Elvis has become or like Chad was in 2012 with Melanie. At least in 2013 he was an asshole, so that was a bit of an improvement.

Every time I see that commercial for the Microsoft Surface Pro, where the actor steps out of bed standing up and ends up in the office, I think the actor looks so much like James Scott that he could be a decent Chad recast or SORAS'd Johnny (if JS wasn't leaving soon).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply