Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
September return set for former Salemite...
Topic Started: Jul 28 2014, 02:44 PM (6,472 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

SEPTEMBER RETURN SET FOR FORMER SALEMITE...

"Days" fans have known since April 22 that Chad DiMera is returning to "Days." That's the day that Greg Vaughan posted a photo of the script cover for the September 22 episode. Up until now, fans have been wondering exactly when Chad will be back. And the answer is...September. Chad was last seen in October 2013, when he went to Boston for medical treatment of his gunshot wounds. Chad's return is happening just as EJ's exit nears, so Stefano will still have a son in Salem.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jul 28 2014, 02:46 PM
Will we ever see Stefano again?
Oh, yes. :)

Jason47
Member Avatar

Marlene
Jul 28 2014, 02:48 PM
Do "we" know who the actor is?
I know, so if you know who is playing Chad, then I guess "we" know, yes.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Restless84
Jul 28 2014, 03:37 PM
All signs point to Billy Flynn playing Chad.
That sounds like a fortune cookie sentence.

Jason47
Member Avatar

normallynorm
Jul 28 2014, 04:27 PM
Melanie won't be returning till December at the earliest.
We'll agree to disagree on that sentence.

Jason47
Member Avatar

normallynorm
Jul 28 2014, 03:43 PM
I think they should have SORASed the role of Steven Hawk, Stefano's grandson. He is the son of Benji DiMera and was seen on the show in 2007 as a baby.
I don't have any recollection of a Steven Hawk, and looking through the 2006-2007 cast lists, there is no baby named Steven (nor any baby) in any of Benjy's episodes. Could he have just been quickly mentioned but never seen?

Jason47
Member Avatar

james0479
Jul 28 2014, 07:02 PM
Yea I'm predicting Melanie returns late August, very early September at the very latest. Wouldn't be surprised to see her before Chads return
Who are you predicting will win the World Series? I'll make sure to bet on the other team. :chee:

Jason47
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jul 28 2014, 07:19 PM
lol, so i guess she's either returning in Oct/Nov, or not at all? (I can imagine which answer most people are hoping for).
She's returning, so that option can be taken off the board.

Jason47
Member Avatar

PALMommy
Jul 28 2014, 10:34 PM
normallynorm
Jul 28 2014, 04:27 PM
Melanie won't be returning till December at the earliest.
Oh man! That's like hearing that Christmas has been cancelled. ^o)
In case you missed my earlier post...she'll be back before then.
Edited by Jason47, Jul 28 2014, 10:51 PM.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Keith
Jul 30 2014, 05:59 AM
Mystery solved: Jason is a Magic 8 ball.
:bye:

Jason47
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 31 2014, 11:03 AM
I was talking about everyone else in here pretending they don't know who this is.
I guess it's best to continue putting on a charade until the announcement is official? It's not like we've ever seen the words Chad and Billy Flynn together "officially". Even when I talked about the two, they were in separate announcements.

Jason47
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
Jul 31 2014, 12:55 PM
Jason47
Jul 31 2014, 12:43 PM
lysie
Jul 31 2014, 11:03 AM
I was talking about everyone else in here pretending they don't know who this is.
I guess it's best to continue putting on a charade until the announcement is official? It's not like we've ever seen the words Chad and Billy Flynn together "officially". Even when I talked about the two, they were in separate announcements.
a hint that the two arent related maybe?
I didn't read it that way.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply