Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Mariah Plots to Get Nick!; spoiler from Daytime Confidential
Topic Started: Jul 28 2014, 05:22 PM (2,375 Views)
nananana7
Member Avatar

Begin Quoting from Daytime Confidential:

Mariah Plots to Get Nick!

Yes, you read that headline correctly. The Cassie wannabe is horny for her boss on The Young and the Restless!

Mariah gets her chance to slide up next to Nick, when Sharon has to attend a work function. Nick is glad to have some alone time with his daughter’s lookalike, but not for the reason she hopes. The dimpled Newman heir turns on the charm in order to get the goods on Ian!

End quote.

source: http://daytimeconfidential.com/2014/07/28/the-young-and-the-restless-spoilers-mariah-plots-get-nick/

[additional info in next post]

Edited by nananana7, Jul 30 2014, 05:37 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

I read another version of the above spoiler which I will paraphrase:
It that says that Nick is working to get close to Mariah platonically, in order to get info about Ian. He's being charming but not intentionally flirty. However, Mariah has the hots for Nick, but Nick is clueless.

Edited by nananana7, Jul 28 2014, 05:43 PM.

nananana7
Member Avatar

My reaction to all this:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

ratfink
Member Avatar

Poor Nick has always been clueless :facepalm:

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

This is wrong on so many levels. Mariah, okay, I can get her thinking Nick is cute. He's just some guy to her. But this chick looks exactly like Nick's daughter (whether cassie was blood or not), so if I see any signs of him being attracted to her, I'm going to be sick to my stomach. They best not go there.
Edited by Ashtonion, Jul 28 2014, 06:57 PM.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Jul 28 2014, 06:24 PM
This is wrong on so many levels. Mariah, okay, I can get her thinking Nick is cute. He's just some guy to her. But this chick looks exactly like Nick's daughter (whether cassie was blood or not), so if I see any signs of him being attracted to her, I'm going to be sick to my stomach. They best not go there.
I mentioned on another thread,, I would think this would be uncomfortable for the actors also. If it were a different actress, maybe, but this is the little girl that thought of Nick as her Daddy...even thought they are acting...ewww, ewww.

LPS
Member Avatar

This is some nasty Bold and the Beautiful shit!

normallynorm

Considering Mariah is most likely Sharon's daughter, it's even creepier. I feel for the actors, especially Josh Morrow. Imagine having to play a love scene with a young woman who started playing your daughter when she was 6.

Nate
Member Avatar

Fire the writers now.

Diamonde

Predictable

nananana7
Member Avatar

Camryn Grimes tweeted this back on July 10th ...

8:20 AM - 10 Jul 2014
https://twitter.com/camryngrimes/status/487255092542701569
Camryn Grimes Verified account @camryngrimes
I'm reading these upcoming scripts like it's my job (well it is but) U guys are going to lose your minds!! #yr #itstoogood

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

nananana7
Jul 28 2014, 05:28 PM
I read another version of the above spoiler which I will paraphrase:
It that says that Nick is working to get close to Mariah platonically, in order to get info about Ian. He's being charming but not intentionally flirty. However, Mariah has the hots for Nick, but Nick is clueless.

Imagine that.....Nick clueless :mutley:

OliveAnn

Yuck. The actors played father and daughter until not too long ago and people still remember it. This is a truly horrible idea.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

They might have Mariah going after Nick, but I honestly don't see Nick going along with it.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Lets hope they don't have Nick finding himself attracted to her.... Ewwwwwww

celine12

Ashtonion
Cassie was adopted by Nick. In this case, that matters.
Edited by celine12, Jul 29 2014, 04:34 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

celine12
Jul 29 2014, 04:33 PM
Ashtonion
Cassie was adopted by Nick. In this case, that matters.
Matters how?
He was still her dad, blood or not, it would be like Jack dating Summer when he finds out they're not blood.

ratfink
Member Avatar

:toetap: Nick and Mariah...yuk, yuk, yuk... :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :omg: barf...

PHICKER

I get what you all are saying the two Josh has known her (CG) since she was 7. But they have a job to do if they go there.

It's either Mariah or Phyllis? Make a choice. Because Nick and Sharon are not going to be together for long. Phyllis is coming back and they do share a daughter and Phyllis has been sick, he will be worried and wanna see her etc.
Edited by PHICKER, Jul 31 2014, 05:04 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

PHICKER
Jul 31 2014, 05:01 PM
I get what you all are saying the two Josh has known her (CG) since she was 7. But they have a job to do if they go there.

It's either Mariah or Phyllis? Make a choice. Because Nick and Sharon are not going to be together for long. Phyllis is coming back and they do share a daughter and Phyllis has been sick, he will be worried and wanna see her etc.
I pick Phyliss!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply