Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Weekly Thread: Week of 7/28-8/3; 8/1 UPDATE: Trio of vids added include Kristian Alfonso on Tonight Show & Jim Reynolds on Seinfeld!
Topic Started: Jul 28 2014, 07:15 PM (1,210 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

JAMES REYNOLDS ON "SEINFELD" (1994)

Here are James Reynolds' two scenes as the Banker from "The Pledge Drive" episode of "Seinfeld", which aired on October 6, 1994. Billye Ree Wallace appears as Jerry's grandmother. This is the only guest appearance Reynolds has done on TV since he re-joined "Days" in 1991.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RDT1u1o-dk

JOHN ANISTON & PEGGY McCAY ON "SUPER PASSWORD" (1986)...CATCH THEIR FINAL EPISODE RE-AIRING ON GSN THIS COMING MONDAY, AUGUST 4!

Here's a few clips of John Aniston (Victor) and Peggy McCay (Caroline) from their week of episodes on "Super Password", originally aired in November 1986. The "Days" duo played against Kale Browne and Linda Dano of "Another World." Bert Convy hosts. GSN re-aired the episodes this week, and their final episode should be airing Monday morning, August 4, on GSN, so be sure to watch it if you can on Monday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpog-mjPHdA

KRISTIAN ALFONSO'S "TONIGHT SHOW" SKETCH FROM 1994...

Kristian Alfonso appears in this sketch with "Tonight Show" host Jay Leno and Little Richard. The episode aired on October 13, 1994.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdo4r7ptzDM

Principal Guest Stars: Week of Tuesday 7/29/14-Monday 8/4/14

Posted Image

John Aniston - Victor Kiriakis
Mary Beth Evans - Kayla Brady
Glenn Keogh - Brother Timothy
Nick Gracer - Lenny
Terry James - Stunt Coordinator
Courtney Farnsworth - Kristen Stunt Double (new)

CASTING NOTICE POSTED FOR DECEMBER ROLE...

Role: Handsome Bellhop (U/5)
Interview Dates: Week of 7/28
Shoot/Start Date: Tuesday, 8/5
Pay Rate: SAG/AFTRA Under Five rate.
Info: 25-29 year old male. Any Ethnicity. Good looking, smart Bellhop at an upscale hotel. IMPORTANT: Can NOT be taller than 5'11.

2008 EPISODE RANKINGS: FINAL CORRECTIONS:

After a thorough review of the 2008 day-by-day cast lists, I found only two small additions to make to the list.

Molly Burnett's voice, to the best of my judgment, is used on the two "voice only" phone calls that Melanie's voice is first heard on July 7 and July 8, 2008, so I am crediting Molly with those two episodes, and changing her debut date from July 31 to July 7.

Also, one of Ava's bodyguards, George (played by Sam Ayres), was found to have appeared in 6 episodes, so he is being added to the list as well.

All of my other stats were correct as first posted, so 2008 has been my best year so far with the fewest changes to make!

Now, with 1965-2008 fully completed, 2009 will be confirmed next!
Edited by Jason47, Aug 2 2014, 01:09 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

I loved Ava!!!!

Thanks Jason.

Jason47
Member Avatar

CASTING NOTICE POSTED FOR DECEMBER ROLE...

Role: Handsome Bellhop (U/5)
Interview Dates: Week of 7/28
Shoot/Start Date: Tuesday, 8/5
Pay Rate: SAG/AFTRA Under Five rate.
Info: 25-29 year old male. Any Ethnicity. Good looking, smart Bellhop at an upscale hotel. IMPORTANT: Can NOT be taller than 5'11.

Marlene

Can NOT be taller than 5'11". Hmmm....

blueskies
Member Avatar

Marlene
Jul 29 2014, 07:13 AM
yeah that's an odd requirement. I'm assuming the bellhop is supposed to make a boyfriend/husband of someone jealous? And they don't want him taller than the person in question?

tylerbo20

*must not have any acting experience ever.

sunnyways
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jul 29 2014, 10:55 AM
Marlene
Jul 29 2014, 07:13 AM
yeah that's an odd requirement. I'm assuming the bellhop is supposed to make a boyfriend/husband of someone jealous? And they don't want him taller than the person in question?
My first thought was the bellhop would have something to do with Will or Sonny as I don't think either FS or GW are taller than that.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Principal Guest Stars: Week of Tuesday 7/29/14-Monday 8/4/14

Posted Image

John Aniston - Victor Kiriakis
Mary Beth Evans - Kayla Brady
Glenn Keogh - Brother Timothy
Nick Gracer - Lenny
Terry James - Stunt Coordinator
Courtney Farnsworth - Kristen Stunt Double (new)

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Kristen stunt double..... That means action is coming and that sounds good to me!!! :P

Edited by Yoryla, Jul 31 2014, 10:32 AM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

The bellhop sounds a little like he could be a witness to something, or someone who sees something and deduces something from that.

Edited by Yoryla, Jul 31 2014, 10:35 AM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Yoryla
Jul 31 2014, 10:33 AM
The bellhop sounds a little like he could be a witness to something, or someone who sees something and deduces something from that.

So kinda like Tommy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqrYxKI7Sjw

Jason47
Member Avatar

JAMES REYNOLDS ON "SEINFELD" (1994)

Here are James Reynolds' two scenes as the Banker from "The Pledge Drive" episode of "Seinfeld", which aired on October 6, 1994. Billye Ree Wallace appears as Jerry's grandmother. This is the only guest appearance Reynolds has done on TV since he re-joined "Days" in 1991.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RDT1u1o-dk

JOHN ANISTON & PEGGY McCAY ON "SUPER PASSWORD" (1986)...CATCH THEIR FINAL EPISODE RE-AIRING ON GSN THIS COMING MONDAY, AUGUST 4!

Here's a few clips of John Aniston (Victor) and Peggy McCay (Caroline) from their week of episodes on "Super Password", originally aired in November 1986. The "Days" duo played against Kale Browne and Linda Dano of "Another World." Bert Convy hosts. GSN re-aired the episodes this week, and their final episode should be airing Monday morning, August 4, on GSN, so be sure to watch it if you can on Monday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpog-mjPHdA

KRISTIAN ALFONSO'S "TONIGHT SHOW" SKETCH FROM 1994...

Kristian Alfonso appears in this sketch with "Tonight Show" host Jay Leno and Little Richard. The episode aired on October 13, 1994.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdo4r7ptzDM

Dutch19
Member Avatar

Jason, did the front door to the DiMera mansion change? When Abby stopped Sami from slamming the door on her this week, I thought it looked like a solid door. But unless I'm confusing it with the Kiriakis mansion door, I thought the DiMera door had some sort of glass insert too? Did they change this, or am I just confused and oblivious? Thanks!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply