Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, July 29th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 29 2014, 12:22 AM (12,402 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbxbcsTg3A0

Apologies for the lack of HD.

am103
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 29 2014, 12:22 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
I really wish Stefano and Vivian had interacted more before she left in 2011. There always was something intriguing about the two of them together, and I really think they would've given Victor and Kate (and Maggie) a run for their money.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Vivian was such a wonderfully unpredictable character - they need to find a way to bring her back. Ivan, too!!

james0479
Member Avatar

The good old Days!!! I loved Vivian with Stefano. I loved Vivian with Victor! I loved Vivian period! Soooo wish we could see her interact with Kristen again. *sigh*. James0479 needs more Vivian in his world.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Sonny opens the door and EJ is there. He wants to talk to William and Sonny. Sonny is pissy...says what if for once you don't get what you want. You broke Sami's heart and used Abigail to do it.

Abigail calmly says to Will that Sami is furious with her and has a right to be. She hopes it didn't become a thing between Will and his mother. Will innocently says no and then flashes back to the argument where Sami slaps him. Then Will grins evilly and says Mom and I are fine. (Oh, I love that GW is going to get to play Dark!Will. Also, both actors' eyes glow really blue in the lighting.)

Anne shows up waving her hair at the pub and meets Sami, who wants to talk about Abigail.

Daniel is gagged.

Eve turns the screws on Theresa about why she is so jumpy.
Edited by Honeybees, Jul 29 2014, 11:06 AM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Sami is taking over EJ's seat on the hospital board, and she wants to talk to Anne....

Brady and Roman and Marlena....chat over John. Roman says Theresa says it was self defense. Marlena was she right?

Eve mocks Theresa....and threatens to call Abe. She thinks Abe could tell her why Theresa is so jumpy at the thought of John waking up. Then she tries to leave, but Theresa says hang on....Can you keep a secret?

Daniel can't talk but tries. Kristen says listen to me very carefully. Can you do that?

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

Abby's hair looks orange in this scene with Will ... the lighting is really bad.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Anne is so happy to have a board member that takes such an interest in the Human Resources. She brings up this surgeon who skirts every violation...Sami wants to talk about other violations.

Will asks how it started between EJ and Abigail. Will asks if EJ came after her. She says no it was mutual, and we were both wrong. Will brings up asking if she was in love with the guy, and Abigail gets huffy and says no. Never was, never will be.

Sonny is still pissy...you took responsibility and don't care....blah...blah. EJ says he understand that Sonny and William don't trust him but why does that erase all he did for them. He says this is his family and it includes Wilson and Arianna. Sonny: Why did you cheat on Sami's mom? He goes to feed Arianna.

Theresa says John Black is a lousy guy but she wouldn't wish him dead or in a coma or anything. Eve says then why don't you want him to wake up?

Brady is all guilty...and Marlena is pissed and can't talk about this with him. Brady says I don't blame you for hating me but because I do.

Kristen nicely asks Dan to be calm and quiet. He nods. She takes off he gag, he shouts the hotel room number and help. She slaps him. (gif! gif! gif!)

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

Thanks Kristen for slapping Daniel! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Quote:

Sonny opens the door and EJ is there. He wants to talk to William and Sonny. Sonny is pissy...says what if for once you don't get what you want. You broke Sami's heart and used Abigail to do it.

Sonny is supportive of Sami it would seem. Glad to see him put Ejerk in his place.

Quote:

Abigail calmly says to Will that Sami is furious with her and has a right to be. She hopes it didn't become a thing between Will and his mother. Will innocently says no and then flashes back to the argument where Sami slaps him. Then Will grins evilly and says Mom and I are fine. (Oh, I love that GW is going to get to play Dark!Will. Also, both actors' eyes glow really blue in the lighting.)

I am thinking even Abby would not be in favor of Will's article.

Quote:

Anne shows up waving her hair at the pub and meets Sami, who wants to talk about Abigail.

Plotting some more erm

Quote:

Daniel is gagged.

Daniel in a body bag would be even better.

Quote:

Eve turns the screws on Theresa about why she is so jumpy

no sisterly love here

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jul 29 2014, 11:03 AM

Daniel is gagged.

Eve turns the screws on Theresa about why she is so jumpy.
Clearly Will is done take Sami crap of using the fact that she was the victim of the affair to turn that around and treat other horriblably as a result. I love the fact that Will isn't letting Sami use him any more and the fact that Will regardless of the reason is taking a stand with Sami because clearly his mother doesn't learn. He took a stand with EJ, and Will is listening to Abigale with out judgment.

I know people wanted Will to hear his mother without judgment but given Will's child hood and what Sami created that it would have been an impossible task. Sure Will relationship with Sami got better after he came out but Abigale and Will always seemed to have a stronger friendship then mother/son relationship that Will & Sami had even at their best.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Daniel getting slapped--priceless

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Sami wants to see the conduct clauses of the contract...Anne never leaves home without it. She emails it to Anne. Anne talks about her plan for reorganization, especially PR which is a mess. Sami says she'll review the plan, and she says goodbye as Anne sucks up to her. Wow, Sami has a real iPad, too!

Eve says she believes Sami would lie for someone as rich as Brady, but Eve says Theresa was ready to pack her bags and go to LA where she would face jail. Eve says this is all about Theresa saving herself.

Marlena says she doesn't hate Brady, she just wishes things were different. Brady says he does too, but he can't remember anything. He remembers taking a drink and he remembers seeing John wounded. He was the one guy who loved him. Brady says he was so angry...at Eric...at everyone. He felt dead inside after...Marlena: After Kristen.

Kristen really wants this to work. She takes the gag off. Daniel shouts again. Kristen asks him why he thinks he was upgraded to this suite. She shouts the room number. It's soundproofed and no one can hear you scream - and she can't believe she got to say that. (Oh, she is awesome.)

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Honeybees
Jul 29 2014, 11:22 AM
Sami wants to see the conduct clauses of the contract...Anne never leaves home without it. She emails it to Anne. Anne talks about her plan for reorganization, especially PR which is a mess. Sami says she'll review the plan, and she says goodbye as Anne sucks up to her. Wow, Sami has a real iPad, too!

Eve says she believes Sami would lie for someone as rich as Brady, but Eve says Theresa was ready to pack her bags and go to LA where she would face jail. Eve says this is all about Theresa saving herself.

Marlena says she doesn't hate Brady, she just wishes things were different. Brady says he does too, but he can't remember anything. He remembers taking a drink and he remembers seeing John wounded. He was the one guy who loved him. Brady says he was so angry...at Eric...at everyone. He felt dead inside after...Marlena: After Kristen.

Kristen really wants this to work. She takes the gag off. Daniel shouts again. Kristen asks him why he thinks he was upgraded to this suite. She shouts the room number. It's soundproofed and no one can hear you scream - and she can't believe she got to say that. (Oh, she is awesome.)
I wonder how long it will be before they find out Theresa the terrorized is the true culprit. I don't want to have this drag out forever. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Brady, welcome to rock-bottom. At least, I hope. Now he just needs to find out the truth about Theresa & kick her ass to the curb, make amends with his father, start calling Marlena "Mom", take off his shirt...slowly, and move the HELL out of the KMansion.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Kayla shows up at the pub and updates Sami on John's condition. Sami wants to talk about Kayla's niece. Kayla says that Theresa was just a witness. Sami says Abigail.

Abigail says she's thought about this and it wasn't love. She doesn't know if that is better or worse. Will says his mom threatened her. Abigail says she's embarrassing her around town but she'll dial it back. Will isn't sure and he's not crazy about what she did, but his mom isn't going to stop.

Sami tells Kayla about Abigail.

Theresa thinks Eve needs money for her surgery. Eve doesn't need money, she needs blood and Theresa shares her rare blood type. She'll be quiet about John if Theresa gives her blood.

Brady says this happened because he was drunk, and all John wanted to do was for him to get better and be a better person. You were right, he says to John.

Kristen says I've always liked you and Jennifer is a lucky woman. Daniel asks "What do you want, you crazy, bitch?" Kristen turns...Wow! (He's after all the Saint of Salem and should NOT use that kind of language.)

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Even with the truth Will said it, his isn't treating Abigale like a pariah but he said that it does NOT justify Sami's actions. The fact that Abigale things time will cool Sami off I not sure if that make Abigale uninformed of if Abigale things letting Sami due what she is doing will just wear Sami out so eventually Abigale can move on and deal.

james0479
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jul 29 2014, 11:31 AM
Kayla shows up at the pub and updates Sami on John's condition. Sami wants to talk about Kayla's niece. Kayla says that Theresa was just a witness. Sami says Abigail.

Abigail says she's thought about this and it wasn't love. She doesn't know if that is better or worse. Will says his mom threatened her. Abigail says she's embarrassing her around town but she'll dial it back. Will isn't sure and he's not crazy about what she did, but his mom isn't going to stop.

Theresa thinks Eve needs money for her surgery. Eve doesn't need money, she needs blood and Theresa shares her rare blood type. She'll be quiet about John if Theresa gives her blood.

Brady says this happened because he was drunk, and all John wanted to do was for him to get better and be a better person. You were right, he says to John.

Kristen says I've always liked you and Jennifer is a lucky woman. Daniel asks "What do you want, you crazy, bitch?" Kristen turns...Wow! (He's after all the Saint of Salem and should NOT use that kind of language.)
Ill accept this Daniel propping because it sounds a tad snide and Kristen did slap the shit out of him first. Carry on!

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Honeybees
Jul 29 2014, 11:31 AM

hmmm.... Will and Abby talk... I still don't think Abby will support will shredding his mom in the press.

Kayla and Sami---must be the convo where she tells Sami not to call her Aunt anymore... how is Kayla an aunt to Sami?

So did Theresa actually tell Eve she was the one who whacked John

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply