Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Social Media Posts, Week of July 28th
Topic Started: Jul 29 2014, 06:26 AM (22,018 Views)
phloe3

I heard CM lost his ID and that is why he wasn't there
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 3 2014, 08:18 PM
Pics from Boston (c/o @AlessaLoveEJami):
Spoiler: click to toggle

(there are 11 pics, hence the spoiler tags)
I see why JL is sans shoes.They look great but not so great for dancing for any extended period of time.Great pictures.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 3 2014, 06:57 PM
Restless84
Aug 3 2014, 06:05 PM
Supergirlx2
Aug 3 2014, 05:55 PM
phloe3
Aug 3 2014, 05:49 PM
EM said they just filmed Christmas on Thursday
They would've filmed it a few Thursdays ago had they not taken that month-long break.
They are currently at New Year's according to this: http://mariakaestner.tumblr.com/post/93709299990/days-boston-event-q-a-session-aug-2-2014
New Year's is 8 actual days after Christmas (and about 4-5 episodes), so it would make sense that they would be shooting New Year's at some point this week. (& let me just take this moment to say that I hope that there's some NYE party this year & that the episode doesn't end up being all about forwarding a handful of specific storylines. I wanna see all the current couples share a midnight kiss & the estranged couples long for the other.)

What I don't understand is why James seems to be so surprised about this. Didn't they shoot the Christmas episodes in July/August last year? He hasn't been gone THAT long - the show still tapes about as far ahead now as it did when he was taping his last scenes.
Are there ANY current couples?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

I heard from someone at the event that Daniel:
- might be joining twitter
- is happy with the pace of Haiden
- loves the support Haiden is getting
- said Christmas week is "explosive"
- said that the best word to describe Aiden's mindset at that point (so around Christmastime) is "kablooey" (yes, that's an actual word. lol.)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Aug 3 2014, 08:30 PM
Supergirlx2
Restless84
Supergirlx2
Aug 3 2014, 05:55 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
They are currently at New Year's according to this: http://mariakaestner.tumblr.com/post/93709299990/days-boston-event-q-a-session-aug-2-2014
New Year's is 8 actual days after Christmas (and about 4-5 episodes), so it would make sense that they would be shooting New Year's at some point this week. (& let me just take this moment to say that I hope that there's some NYE party this year & that the episode doesn't end up being all about forwarding a handful of specific storylines. I wanna see all the current couples share a midnight kiss & the estranged couples long for the other.)

What I don't understand is why James seems to be so surprised about this. Didn't they shoot the Christmas episodes in July/August last year? He hasn't been gone THAT long - the show still tapes about as far ahead now as it did when he was taping his last scenes.
Will/Sonny, Jordan/Rafe, Abby/Ben (or whatever combo of Abby/Ben/Chad/Mel will be happening at New Year's), Hope/Aiden...

It's hard to know who will be together at Christmas, but my point was that I want to see everyone celebrate New Year's, not just have a handful of characters in the episode. New Year's should be like Christmas in terms of the number of characters seen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I could support Brady/Jordan maybe.
Online Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

I haven't heard anything about what Eric, Galen, Chrishell or Jen said, and what James said seems to differ depending on whether you look at an EJami fan's twitter or an EJabby fan's twitter, so there's really no way to know for sure what he said, so I'm not gonna post anything relating to what he may or may not have said.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 3 2014, 08:35 PM
I could support Brady/Jordan maybe.
They do look cute together.

(But CS would probably look cute with anyone).
Online Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 3 2014, 08:34 PM
Rosebud
Supergirlx2
Restless84

Will/Sonny, Jordan/Rafe, Abby/Ben (or whatever combo of Abby/Ben/Chad/Mel will be happening at New Year's), Hope/Aiden...

It's hard to know who will be together at Christmas, but my point was that I want to see everyone celebrate New Year's, not just have a handful of characters in the episode. New Year's should be like Christmas in terms of the number of characters seen.
Of those I think I would consider Will & Sonny to be the only "couple". Jordan & Rafe might be but by Christmas they might be in the estranged category. Abby & Ben, who knows.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

http://www.buzzquebec.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/cold-opening-ted-kaczynski-satur.jpg
Edited by MissLola, Aug 3 2014, 08:43 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Aug 3 2014, 08:39 PM
Supergirlx2
Rosebud
Supergirlx2

Of those I think I would consider Will & Sonny to be the only "couple". Jordan & Rafe might be but by Christmas they might be in the estranged category. Abby & Ben, who knows.
You don't think Hope & Aiden will be a couple by New Year's?
Offline Profile Goto Top

leela46
Member Avatar

"Explosive" and "kablooey" huh? Not words I associate with Christmas. Maybe Ciara finds out her mommy and Aiden are dating and she sets off a bomb. If he's happy with the pace for Haiden and the support they're getting then it all sounds good. Just hoping to see them as a couple soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nananana7

Supergirlx2
Aug 3 2014, 08:10 PM
Pics from Boston (c/o @SuzieQZ580):

Posted Image

Posted Image

I want to see a video of this dance! (if there is one) -- especially the part that's in the first of these two pics

Edited by nananana7, Aug 3 2014, 08:45 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

phloe3
Aug 3 2014, 08:24 PM
I heard CM lost his ID and that is why he wasn't there
That was the official story. Unofficially, I heard he was playing a gig somewhere.
Online Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Quote:

Days of Our Lives Boston Event Master Post
Q&A session Jen and Eric

Q&A session Galen

Q&A session one word character question

Q&A session filming now

Role Play with Brady, Jordan, and Rafe

James Scott on EJís happy ending

Galen Gering on Rafeís happy ending

Chrishell Stause on Jordanís happy ending

Eric Martsolf on Bradyís happy ending and unhappy ending

Pics of James Scott

Pics of cast panel

Pics of cast signing

Posted at this tumblr: http://mariakaestner.tumblr.com/

Quote:

DAYS Boston Event Question
One word describing where your character is with what you are filming now (late December)
Jen Lilley: New Years...oh...frustrated
Eric Martsolf: Hopeful
Chrishell Stause: Oh, you took my word...hopeful...optimistic, well, no...encouraged, maybe...whatever hopeful
Galen Gering: In a word...erotic

Online Profile Goto Top

phloe3

Quote:

That was the official story. Unofficially, I heard he was playing a gig somewhere.

I guess that sounds possible
Offline Profile Goto Top

Restless84
Member Avatar

LOL, I love Galen's answer for Rafe's happy ending. He seems really funny based off of his tweets and the interviews he has done.
Edited by Restless84, Aug 3 2014, 09:10 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

phloe3

Anything else from the event? Thanks
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Aug 3 2014, 08:39 PM
Supergirlx2
Rosebud
Supergirlx2

We've still got Magic. And Justin and Adrienne resolved their differences (off screen).
Online Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

phloe3
Aug 3 2014, 05:49 PM
EM said they just filmed Christmas on Thursday
Thanks for backing me up, Eric. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic