Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Social Media Posts, Week of July 28th
Topic Started: Jul 29 2014, 06:26 AM (22,499 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Restless84
Aug 3 2014, 06:05 PM
They are currently at New Year's according to this:
Or according to my post from a month ago :)

Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Checkers
Aug 3 2014, 09:06 PM
Quote:

Days of Our Lives Boston Event Master Post
Q&A session Jen and Eric

Q&A session Galen

Q&A session one word character question

Q&A session filming now

Role Play with Brady, Jordan, and Rafe

James Scott on EJís happy ending

Galen Gering on Rafeís happy ending

Chrishell Stause on Jordanís happy ending

Eric Martsolf on Bradyís happy ending and unhappy ending

Pics of James Scott

Pics of cast panel

Pics of cast signing

Posted at this tumblr: http://mariakaestner.tumblr.com/

Quote:

DAYS Boston Event Question
One word describing where your character is with what you are filming now (late December)
Jen Lilley: New Years...oh...frustrated
Eric Martsolf: Hopeful
Chrishell Stause: Oh, you took my word...hopeful...optimistic, well, no...encouraged, maybe...whatever hopeful
Galen Gering: In a word...erotic

It's like this person posted about everything but anything Daniel said. lol. I don't know if that's cause Daniel didn't really say anything in Q&A and what I heard was from one-on-one conversation, or if they just didn't care to remember what Daniel's answers were.
Offline Profile Goto Top

normallynorm

ShaneDOOLFan
Aug 3 2014, 06:14 PM
Hopefully we are going to start hearing about the 50th anniversary year now that they are into 2015. I hope the writers and show go all out but I wont hold my breath.
The 50th Anniversary isn't til November 2015, over a year away. If they stick to their current production schedule, they'll be filming the anniversary episodes in May/June, so there's still a good 9-10 months before we hear who's coming back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

normallynorm
Aug 3 2014, 09:30 PM
ShaneDOOLFan
Hopefully we are going to start hearing about the 50th anniversary year now that they are into 2015. I hope the writers and show go all out but I wont hold my breath.
The 50th Anniversary isn't til November 2015, over a year away. If they stick to their current production schedule, they'll be filming the anniversary episodes in May/June, so there's still a good 9-10 months before we hear who's coming back.
Greg Meng has said that he wanted to do something similar to General Hospital who used the entire year to celebrate their 50th anniversary. I would think Corday would use some of his own money to make a decent splash. Doubt NBC will give them extra money.
Offline Profile Goto Top

normallynorm

ShaneDOOLFan
Aug 3 2014, 09:44 PM
normallynorm
Aug 3 2014, 09:30 PM
ShaneDOOLFan
Greg Meng has said that he wanted to do something similar to General Hospital who used the entire year to celebrate their 50th anniversary. I would think Corday would use some of his own money to make a decent splash. Doubt NBC will give them extra money.
The "entire year" doesn't mean all of 2015. It means the entire 50th year, which will go from November 2015-November 2016 (well, more like September 2016).

FYI: GH was back to business as usual a month after their 50th. Days shouldn't model its 50th after GH's, especially when GH trashed so many of their returning vets (Frisco, Noah, etc.).
Edited by normallynorm, Aug 3 2014, 09:50 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

james0479
Supergirlx2
Aug 3 2014, 06:00 PM
BeeBee
Aug 3 2014, 05:56 PM
james0479
Aug 3 2014, 05:43 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
He is one of the few who actually looked better after Days got their hands on him.What a difference a few months make.I would be extremely disappointed if I paid to attend and got a fan picture I want to hide in the garage or basement.I understand he is no longer with the show but he must realize that fans really want to have their photograph taken with EJ DiMera not Son of Sam.It would have taken so little effort to make it a day to remember for the fans who attended,i.e.shave,decent hair cut,and a fresh shirt.
The EJamis who were there (i.e., those whose pictures of James these are) seemed to really like his new look.
He could walk in dressed as a mummy and they'd go crazy. Bless their hearts, they love that man unconditionally. ;)

And a HIGH FIVE about the replacement of all those great old pictures in the Horton House! I can see JJ every other day. I don't need to see his pics everywhere too.
I love how you say "Bless their hearts". Are you from the South?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

jen_lilley: #Thrady? @ericmartsolf http://t.co/dokavfbUim
https://twitter.com/jen_lilley/status/496137713922633728

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

pagraves
Member Avatar

Brady and Theresa are a train wreck, but Jen and Eric are made of win together. They just embraced the absurdity of the pairing and ran with it.
Edited by pagraves, Aug 3 2014, 10:44 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

i like Jen and Theresa, and I like her enthusiam, but idk....sometimes I feel like she likes the attention TOO much.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

more Boston event photos from @AlessaLoveEJami:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Aug 3 2014, 09:56 PM
james0479
Supergirlx2
Aug 3 2014, 06:00 PM
BeeBee
Aug 3 2014, 05:56 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
The EJamis who were there (i.e., those whose pictures of James these are) seemed to really like his new look.
He could walk in dressed as a mummy and they'd go crazy. Bless their hearts, they love that man unconditionally. ;)

And a HIGH FIVE about the replacement of all those great old pictures in the Horton House! I can see JJ every other day. I don't need to see his pics everywhere too.
I love how you say "Bless their hearts". Are you from the South?
LMAO. Born and raised in central Alabama until I was 19....then lived in Pensacola Florida until I as 27 and now I live in Oklahoma City. So yea. Hahahaha. Good catch. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 3 2014, 11:06 PM

Posted Image

Well I thought those pictures of JL dancing earlier would dispel any pregnancy rumours......

She's undoing all that good work with this one.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

concerned
Aug 4 2014, 12:21 AM
Supergirlx2

Posted Image

Well I thought those pictures of JL dancing earlier would dispel any pregnancy rumours......

It's a fan's baby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Aug 4 2014, 12:52 AM
concerned
Aug 4 2014, 12:21 AM
Supergirlx2

Posted Image

It's a fan's baby.
I realise that.

But nothing says woman about to have a baby more than overt cluckiness.

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic