Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, July 30th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 29 2014, 11:24 PM (12,326 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

My favourite Sami scene ever - but didn't we use this pic last week?

lysie
Member Avatar

Sigh. I thought I used the Kate one last week. Oh well.

concerned
Member Avatar

I could be wrong.

lysie
Member Avatar

Nah you're probably right. But I'm too tired to change it.

james0479
Member Avatar

It was used recently but the pic is so ridiculous, who cares really! ;)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

why is she dressed like a turkey

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Oh, I forgot to say yesterday, Sami's floral dress is really nice.
Edited by Yoryla, Jul 30 2014, 11:30 AM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Btw, where is Matt?! I want his opinions on Kristen's return. :)

Edited by Yoryla, Jul 30 2014, 10:55 AM.

Bo -N- Hope
Member Avatar
I Would Carry You To The Ends Of The Earth Dont You Know That

What is Sami wearing that for?Was it Halloween?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Sami is out of line... it not her call to decide if the hospital get money but ONLY based upon the contingency that Abigale get fired. Sami has No right to threaten Kayla. Following hospital policy with the EJ & Abby affair should be a completely separate matter from the building of the children's wing and the donation of DE enterprises. Sami really never learns.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Brady...Daniel are you there? Sad Kristen listens to his voice.

Kate and Victor have lunch...new looking set.

Jennifer is looking for Dr. Brady and finds out she's at her mother's pub.

Sami continues turn the screws and blackmail and Kayla looks pissed.

Abigail and her oversized jacket doesn't want to talk about anything. EJ says that what happened between them was not horrible or reprehensible or anything like that. Abigail gives him a WTF look.

Eric is with monk guy.

Nicole gets some Mocha Walnut for Brady. Runs into Maggie, who has also gotten Mocha Walnut. Nicole thinks she's not needed again.

Daniel shouts, Brady hears...he gets punched by the thug.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Kayla tries to reason with Sami, Sami will not have it.

Abigail what we did was wrong. EJ says it was morally indefensible but they connected and he and Sami were going through a bad time...Abigail is all confused and asks if EJ wants them to be together again.

Daniel smugs at Kristen that she had to answer the phone and Brady heard her shout. He laughs and mocks. Kristen gets a text for Brady. Kristen smiles and texts Brady that Daniel picked up the phone by mistake and wants to know if it's urgent. Brady texts back that he'll see Daniel when he gets back. Too easy, says Kristen. Daniel smugs that Kristen will get nothing from him. Kristen calmly says she's got work to do. (Sorry, Daniel, you are gnat. You have no chance here.)

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Big fail with Kayla trying to reason with Sami but here is the fact Sami is making contingencies that she has no right to make for a donation.
Firing Abigale for the affair with EJ might be hospital policy but the way Sami is going about it is as wrong and what Sami seeing that Abigale did was...

Honeybees
Member Avatar

WilSonJAb33
Jul 30 2014, 11:04 AM
Sami is out of line... it not her call to decide if the hospital get money but ONLY based upon the contingency that Abigale get fired. Sami has No right to threaten Kayla. Following hospital policy with the EJ & Abby affair should be a completely separate matter from the building of the children's wing and the donation of DE enterprises. Sami really never learns.
I'm totally convinced blackmail is not illegal in Salem.

WilSonJAb33
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jul 30 2014, 11:11 AM
WilSonJAb33
Jul 30 2014, 11:04 AM
I'm totally convinced blackmail is not illegal in Salem.
I think it illegal I think some how no matter how public it is people just never get caught which is dumb.

MissScarlett67

I think technically, this is extortion, not blackmail.

MissScarlett67

Or coercion.

Oh well, who fucking cares?

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

Kayla is a GAGGIFER lover too..get her, Sami! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Eric tells monk guy that he can never love Nicole after what she did, she robbed him of his chance to be who he is. Monk says and you had no part of it? You told her you loved her, and he calls Eric on still being attracted to her. Eric says he can't go to Rome because Nicole will be there and he will need to depend on her. He wants to clear his name. Monk guy says go then and Eric says no. (Passive Eric, is passive.)

Nicole and Maggie give Brady the Mocha Walnut. Nicole tries to leave but Maggie wants to talk to him.

Victor and Maggie toast and she brags about be DiMera CEO. Victor admits he was blind to what she and Sami were doing ...Kate says she's going to be grateful.

EJ mumbles that he's not suggesting they rekindle, Abigail crestfallen says good. EJ says he hates to see her beating up on herself....they didn't set out to hurt anyone. She's extraordinary and she has integrity. This will pass. She says she hopes it will for him, and she hopes he does it with Sami if that's what he wants. He says he does ...and he won't give up hope. She leaves but stops and says thank you for what you said.

Kayla wants Abigail to resign. Sami says with a letter detailing what she did, and Sami wants a copy. Kayla agrees. Sami says thank you Aunt Kayla. Kayla says don't ever call me that again. I'm ashamed we're related. She gets up and leaves. Runs into Jennifer. She tells Jennifer she knows and what is going on.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply