Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, July 30th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 29 2014, 11:24 PM (12,976 Views)
Yoryla
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Jul 31 2014, 10:47 AM
Yoryla
Jul 31 2014, 09:14 AM
Yoryla
Jul 31 2014, 07:26 AM
blueskies
Jul 30 2014, 07:16 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I've actually been wondering that myself. I thought he was someone's husband, but not sure whose. Also, I haven't seen him in any of the pictures from that table.
Hey, I was wondering about this so much that I had to go do some digging. I don't think it is Billy Flynn. The guy in the table has a ponytail, and clearly longer, curly hair. And in any of the pictures from Billy he does not have long hair. So I don't think it's him. However, he is sitting next to KM at the table, could he be her boyfriend?
Is it Patrick Harbison...the pr guy?
Posted Image
Ah! That is right, Yes it is! And also, there were other pictures of him aswell, I remember now, after which people asked who he was and whether he was a new actor on the show. He could kind of look like actor-ish. It wouldn't have been implausible for him to be a new actor. Not Chad though, hopefully, lol.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

reaganstroller

Can anyone explain to me why Kami keep referring to running DE for the "next 6 months". Whats the significance of that specific time frame-- 6 months, no more, no less?

S loves EJ

concerned
Jul 31 2014, 06:25 PM
mer4santo
Jul 31 2014, 12:49 AM
concerned
Jul 31 2014, 12:30 AM
mer4santo
Jul 30 2014, 11:36 PM

He told Nicole he loved her thousands of times. As established earlier he lies.
He told Taylor he loved her too. According to the story they weren't lies. He happens to love Sami now.
I thought according to the story he always loved Sami.

I would believe it if the story was he loved Nicole, he loved Taylor and now he loves Sami.

I donīt think itīs lying when EJ himself believes it unless he is lying to himself but he isnīt lying to Sami.

reaganstroller
Aug 1 2014, 12:21 PM
Can anyone explain to me why Kami keep referring to running DE for the "next 6 months". Whats the significance of that specific time frame-- 6 months, no more, no less?

Kami only got voted as CEO and Co CEO for 6 months at the boardmeeting.

reaganstroller

S loves EJ
Aug 1 2014, 01:04 PM
concerned
mer4santo
concerned
Jul 31 2014, 12:30 AM

He told Taylor he loved her too. According to the story they weren't lies. He happens to love Sami now.

I would believe it if the story was he loved Nicole, he loved Taylor and now he loves Sami.

I donīt think itīs lying when EJ himself believes it unless he is lying to himself but he isnīt lying to Sami.

reaganstroller

thanks!

Dany_E

reaganstroller
Aug 1 2014, 01:17 PM
S loves EJ
Aug 1 2014, 01:04 PM
concerned
mer4santo

reaganstroller

thanks!
'Cause nothing says "Fiscal stability" like having 2 temporary co-CEOs taking over the reins of the company while their lovers/husbands are in jail or on the run.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply