Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, July 31st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 30 2014, 11:17 PM (18,754 Views)
i<3ddjmalways
Member Avatar
What a beautiful couple!

Rosebud
Jul 31 2014, 08:26 PM
Longoria
Jul 31 2014, 03:37 PM
Maybe Abby and Carrie settled their differences offscreen and she's been getting tips from dear old sister on how to slice Sami's jugular as a last resort, if needed. That would be juicy. Two birds (Carrie and Abby's revenge), one stone. This whole storyline just shows how the character of Sami has not grown any in her 21 yrs onscreen. I truly hope Sami loses everything to (maybe) finally realize how stupid and childish she is at almost 40 yrs old. #wishfulthinking
That was really apparent today.

After watching that confrontation with Abby today and seeing Sami shrivel up and practically melt like the Wicked Witch of the West it really summed up for me what a stunted pathetic creature she is. And I'm sick to death of her doing the same shit over and over and over, and bitching about the same shit over and over and over. I'm so done with her.
It's still so hard to believe that Marlena gave birth to her. That thing actually came out of Marlena's body; she was made from the DNA of Marlena and Roman, two good, upstanding people. It just goes to show you that it doesn't matter who your parents are, you can still grow up to be an evil, vile human being. In Sami's case it's nurture over nature, not nature over nurture. Granted, Marlena wasn't always there for Sami growing up but it wasn't her fault and besides Sami had a lot of people around to raise her and love her. Marlena's parents, John when he was still believed to be Roman and Shawn and Caroline. Sami is who she is because she chooses to be, not because she was taught that behavior or raised in that kind of environment. Eric grew up to be a priest, Belle is a good girl, Carrie is a good girl AND she was raised by John and Marlena. ;) So that right there proves that John and Marlena are good parents and Sami is just a bad seed. Period. ^o)

And I'm personally tired of her too, have been for years. I'm glad she's leaving soon. It can't come soon enough for me. :glare:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jul 31 2014, 11:17 AM
Restless84
Jul 31 2014, 11:06 AM
Go Abigail! Don't hold back!
I really wanted this Abby to come out sooner or later....I was all fine with the one that took the blame (as she should have) and the one that felt guilt and remorse for what she did, but the minute that Sami who has done worse mind you, continues to try to ruin her entire life then Abby needed to take a stand for that....she is Jack and Jen's (well the real one anyway) daughter after all.
:laugh: She sure doesn't act like Jack & Jennifer's daughter. She's a little whore. She acts more like Sami or Kristen's daughter lol.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

james0479
Jul 31 2014, 11:21 AM
Sounds like little sweet innocent Abigail (I get SO tired of those adjectives said near daily on this show) has brought her backbone to DiMansion. This should be interesting. Popcorn anyone? ;)
Sweet and innocent my ass! LMFAO! She's a homewrecking slut! She tried breaking up Austin & Carrie but it didn't work that time. She confronting Sami proves imho that she IS IN LOVE with EJ no matter how much she protests that she isn't. I think Ben is stupid for standing by her.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

kkratz57
Jul 31 2014, 11:33 AM
I :wub: Backbone Abigail -- please, please, please let us see more of her Deveraux side!
I hate her!

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Restless84
Jul 31 2014, 11:50 AM
mbdimera
Jul 31 2014, 11:48 AM
camera shy
Jul 31 2014, 11:43 AM
mbdimera
Jul 31 2014, 11:39 AM
I wish Sami knew that Abigail offered to be EJ's sidepiece and he turned her down flat.
It might have mattered a hell of a lot more to Sami if he had turned her down the first time she offered.
You're right, it would have. But when Abigail shows up at Sami and EJ's home to act arrogant about fucking another woman's fiancee, she needs to be put in her place.
No, Sami is the one who needed to be put in her place after blackmailing Kayla for fire Abigail and I'm glad Abigail put the bitch in her place.
Sami was WRONG for the way she treated Kayla and almost took the money away from the Hospital's Children's Wing, but Abigail has NO right to come down on Sami all high and mighty especially after being Sami's fiance's whore!

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jul 31 2014, 12:18 PM
Honeybees
Jul 31 2014, 11:24 AM
Kristen holds a phone. Throws it. Daniel looks smug (but that's his normal look). Kristen says is it so wrong that she wants to see Brady in the flesh. If she can't do that, she wants to know he didn't ruin his life. Daniel: And that's all you want to know? He wants to strike a deal...he wants that his children are safe and want his plan is. She says deal. Ask me anything. He yells that he won't fall for her tricks and calls her a lunatic.

Kate explains how she's dumping the subsidiaries where EJ and Stefano are hiding their profits and it's going well. And they leave and kiss ...and we've got Dark!Will because he's recorded their conversation for his article.

Sonny tells Rafe to tell Gabi that they love her and miss her...and they'll see her soon. Ben says you might catch Jordan at the hospital.

Jordan says we might as well get this over with. Clyde says am I getting my apology. Jordan says ...no you are getting this. She hands him a paper.

Sami mocks Abigail, saying it was nothing and she's easy. Abigail comes back with EJ and her being together three times...and it wasn't nothing and that's what scares Sami.

Victor (like a kitten who just drank cream) is pleased. Elvis is all like you can't get away with this. Victor says I have.

Oh, Abigail turns the screws. She says that Sami had to hire an art tudor for herself because without sex they had nothing. She shows a book to Sami and Sami doesn't recognize it...Abigail says it's Rafael and that's EJ's favorite artist, but Sami doesn't know that. Abigail says that she and EJ shared love of art and literature and then they shared their bodies. Abigail says that she never loved EJ, but Sami did and that's why she's so upset.
and Abby just realized how she can get back at Sami if Sami continues to press....she is going to go after Ej with all she's got isn't she?
Since she really loves him and that's what she wanted in the first place. She's telling her self she's doing it to get revenge on Sami but NO, she wants, lusts after and loves Ej!

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

am103
Jul 31 2014, 12:30 PM
Loved Victor tormenting EJ, but I don't think EJ's wives have collectively been worse that Victor's. Vivian alone takes the cake and is far more wicked that Sami could ever hope to be.

Abigail: "Payback is an even bigger bitch than you are." Abby Deveraux is on fire today! Where has she been throughout this entire story?
Abigail is proving herself very much the bitch and whore and hypocrite. I now hate Abigail with a passion. Here's to hoping she's one of the next along with Theresa off the show.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

KweenBoda
Jul 31 2014, 12:30 PM
The thing that bothers me the most about the whole EJ/Sami/Abby triangle..wasn't EJ cheating..he's a cheater..wasn't Sami seeking revenge..that is Sami after all but it's Sami's family..The ONLY one who gave a shit that she is hurting is her grandmother who actually held her and comforted her. Her mother once again is only interested in John over her own daughter..her father is to busy panting over Marlena..her brother is to busy being a pious prick..What a loving family..NOT.
Agreed. Marlena, Eric, Roman & Will (ESPECIALLY WILL) should be on Sami's side. I hate that Will seems not even mad at Abigal, which is beyond stupid and idiotic!

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Ken Adams
Jul 31 2014, 02:07 PM
peaches179
Jul 31 2014, 01:32 PM
Where the HELL have this Abigail been?! LOL!

Who else thinks she's going after EJ? OMG!!
The hell with Ben then I guess. :lol:

And then here comes Chad in a few months.....
She'll screw them all. She's a ho!

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Renaissance Girl
Aug 1 2014, 04:58 PM
Yoryla
Aug 1 2014, 10:03 AM
Yoryla
Jul 31 2014, 08:25 PM
Renaissance Girl
Jul 31 2014, 08:01 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I'll answer you tomorrow, if that is okay with you. I now have some "pressing matters" to attend to elsewhere. :D
Okay. So I just see that Theresa and JJ have better chemistry. Her involvement could make them all more interesting. Also, the really best option that I thought would have been for Theresa was Nick. But after that, JJ.
Nick? You're kidding, right? Why would you want Theresa to be with Nick after the way he treated Gabi? Nick will probably beat the shit out of her and rape her whenever he gets pissed at her. Theresa doesn't really deserve that, despite of what she may have done. I don't care if Theresa's a bad girl, I don't trust Nick around her. I think she's better off with J.J. At least J.J. might treat her a lot better.
Well, Nick is clearly off the table now, which means JJ would be the most logical option. But yes, I did mean it. I think the characters had good chemistry going on, and whilst Nick/Gabi felt a little bit forced, I didn't think so with Nick/Theresa. It was exactly because Theresa was a bad girl and had been around the block. She could see right through Nick, and vice versa. Also, the "poodle" scene was hilarious. I could have really liked them.

(And what would have been a MAJOR plus is if I had gotten the Kristen/Nick interaction/alliance that BB hoped would happen at one point - before he left the show that is :P )

Renaissance Girl

Yoryla
Aug 4 2014, 06:25 PM
Renaissance Girl
Aug 1 2014, 04:58 PM
Yoryla
Aug 1 2014, 10:03 AM
Yoryla
Jul 31 2014, 08:25 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Okay. So I just see that Theresa and JJ have better chemistry. Her involvement could make them all more interesting. Also, the really best option that I thought would have been for Theresa was Nick. But after that, JJ.
Nick? You're kidding, right? Why would you want Theresa to be with Nick after the way he treated Gabi? Nick will probably beat the shit out of her and rape her whenever he gets pissed at her. Theresa doesn't really deserve that, despite of what she may have done. I don't care if Theresa's a bad girl, I don't trust Nick around her. I think she's better off with J.J. At least J.J. might treat her a lot better.
Well, Nick is clearly off the table now, which means JJ would be the most logical option. But yes, I did mean it. I think the characters had good chemistry going on, and whilst Nick/Gabi felt a little bit forced, I didn't think so with Nick/Theresa. It was exactly because Theresa was a bad girl and had been around the block. She could see right through Nick, and vice versa. Also, the "poodle" scene was hilarious. I could have really liked them.

(And what would have been a MAJOR plus is if I had gotten the Kristen/Nick interaction/alliance that BB hoped would happen at one point - before he left the show that is :P )
Okay, you made some interesting points. But I'm not sure how Theresa/Nick would have worked as a couple in the long term anyway if they can even see right through each other. Maybe they could have teamed up on schemes together and Nick could have been the brains of the operation and I guess Theresa could have been the... muscle? Or something like that. But long term? Unless they could have been the next EJ/Sami for all I know.

Again, another BIG concern of mine is Nick potentially abusing her like he did with Gabi. That just doesn't sit well with me. I mean, who wants to watch Blake Berris beat the crap out of Jen Lilley every week?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply