Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, August 1st Daily DIscussion
Topic Started: Aug 1 2014, 12:03 AM (9,017 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 1 2014, 12:03 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Grandpa Shawn's funeral. And it was a GREAT funeral. Days sure as hell doesn't do it like that anymore!

granolagirl
Member Avatar

lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
The plastic branch of the family.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

That really was a great funeral. I guess around that time I stopped reading spoilers because I remember being VERY shocked they killed off Grandpa Shawn. I really couldn't believe it and it made me say "Hmmm wonder if they are finally going to revisit Victor/Caroline down the road". Obviously, we see how that went but I remember that funeral and that time!

And I'm sorry but I adore Patsy Pease and Kimberly Brady. She just makes me smile. ;)
Edited by james0479, Aug 1 2014, 04:34 AM.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

I was at the Star Trek Convention in Vegas yesterday. My mom got so excited when she met Wesely Eure. She said he was in land of the lost then she stop and said he was also Mike Horton. I said i thought Mike Horton was Michael T Weiss she said no he was the orginal. He said yes I was he was actually cool and excited that someone recognized him from that time. Gave us both hugs asked for a picture but didnt have ten bucks on me. He is actually cool about his days history unlike the guy who played Eugene i mentioned that he said he wasnt like that. Could that be one of clip one day would love to see him as Mike Horton.

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
Kim: "Him? Oh, puleez, that's not my brother. That's Chris Kositchek."

Fauxman: "Moi? An imposter?"

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Patsy Pease looks the best in that haircolor, imo.

Sweet and Salty

granolagirl
Aug 1 2014, 12:28 AM
lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
The plastic branch of the family.
Ouch! Smh

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Shirtless JJ is wet. So is page. They were swimming. He says I'm love with you and kisses her.

Eve mocks Maggie and says she has a crisis and hopes Maggie will want to fix it.

Kate and Sami talk about business...but Kate lies and says that she twisted the knife at Abigail.

Ben and Abigail talk. She's writing her resignation letter. She asks if Ben has been avoiding her. He wonders if he's good enough for her, since he's just a bartender.

Jordan introduces Clyde as her stepfather. He says it's a pleasure to meet the man who stole his little girl's heart. Creepy.

The symbol of all morality in Salem manhandles Kristen.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Ben says he doesn't care what Mrs. DiMera says, he's not a loser. Or anyone else says. Abigail says who called you that? Your father?

Clyde outs Jordan as Tammy Sue.

Eve tells Maggie that Jennifer is not going to win the lawsuit. She's hoping that Maggie will talk sense into her for own sake and JJ's.

JJ stops making out with Paige. He says this is not the place to do this. Besides...(and this is not a joke)...he has to text Daniel at his medical conference. (Please write your own joke about JJ stopping making out with his bikini clad girlfriend to text St. Jonas.)

St. Jonas meanwhile knocks out an evil wimmens who totally deserves being knocked out. But her thug is looking for her. He carries an unconscious Kristen.
Edited by Honeybees, Aug 1 2014, 11:08 AM.

JoeBucs32

Okay -- this episode is off to a bad start. Even ED is phoning it in. Her "feinting" from Daniel's choke hold? Laughable!

Restless84
Member Avatar

So Kate may be double-crossing Sami? Good.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Ben says it doesn't matter who said it because Clyde says and does things that aren't cool. Abigail says calling your son a loser is high on the list of not cool. Ben says Jordan helped him learn to ignore him. Abigail wonders if Clyde really meant it, though he doesn't get a pass for saying it.

Sami and Kate talk. Kate is doing something with Stefanos island, and Sami gave away Ej's first race car to a children's museum. (I like that as revenge.) Kate needs a favor ...next time you run into Jordan...Sami interrupts her and says Jordan is off her radar.

Clyde is all chatty and then leaves...Jordan looks upset. Rafe: Tammy Sue?

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Ben reads the letter. He wonders why it's do detailed, and he realizes that Sami specified that. He calls her a piece of work. She goes off...and they kiss goodbye.

Kate and Sami talk about Jordan and how it's not right for Rafe. Sami asks Kate if she realizes that she has no happy ending in store with Rafe. Kate unconvincingly says she knows, they just have a good time.

Jordan tells Rafe she wanted to tell him about Clyde and so much more, but it never seemed like the right time. Rafe takes a call and has to go. She looks upset, but as he leaves he tells her everything is going to be okay and he loves her. She says I love you too. He leaves. She starts to cry.

JJ and Paige talk about what a great guy Dr. Jonas is...and how freaked Paige was that her mom came on so strong. JJ says that he treated Daniel awful and didn't want him with her mom. Then it all changed (we all know, JJ)...and then they mumble something that's possibly about sex.

Eve and Maggie have an insufferable conversation ...and then Eve says the whole lawsuit would be civil...if it weren't for Daniel Jonas.

Then we see the heroic Daniel with an unconscious woman he choked (but that's okay because she's a BAD woman.) He can't find his phone. He's in a supply closet for no apparent reason. Thug1 wakes up, Thug2 wants to know where Ms. Dimera and the doctor are.

james0479
Member Avatar

Ugh the crazies on the Days FB page will be in rare form today cheering for their Egg God. Ill be sure to stay far far away.
Edited by james0479, Aug 1 2014, 11:26 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Aug 1 2014, 11:23 AM
Then we see the heroic Daniel with an unconscious woman he choked (but that's okay because she's a BAD woman.) He can't find his phone. He's in a supply closet for no apparent reason. Thug1 wakes up, Thug2 wants to know where Ms. Dimera and the doctor are.
Thug2? There's a Thug2?

Kaha
Member Avatar

Sami telling Jordan what Rafe did is going to make me hate her. Jordan never did anthing to her and Sami should actually feel a kinship with her since they both share the experience of a partner cheating on them. She should side with Jordan against Kate. Sami, you and Jordan are in the sisterhood of the wronged woman.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Honeybees
Aug 1 2014, 11:23 AM
Ben reads the letter. He wonders why it's do detailed, and he realizes that Sami specified that. He calls her a piece of work. She goes off...and they kiss goodbye.

Kate and Sami talk about Jordan and how it's not right for Rafe. Sami asks Kate if she realizes that she has no happy ending in store with Rafe. Kate unconvincingly says she knows, they just have a good time.

So I wonder if Abby was 'extra detailed' just to screw Sami over a bit as she knows she's going to read the letter.....

Hmmmmm maybe something like this:

"Then I entered the shower, he kissed me passionately, I responded equally as passionately, I lead him his back was to the water spray, he turned me around and entered me, I climbed him like a tree"

Man if only....

kkratz57
Member Avatar

Hmmmm, that supply closet sure looks familiar

<------------------------
Edited by kkratz57, Aug 1 2014, 11:32 AM.

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

I think I can live without seeing this episode. I've been skipping episodes a lot this summer.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply