Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B Spoilers week of August 11 15
Topic Started: Aug 1 2014, 06:48 AM (5,640 Views)
DawnElicia
Member Avatar

SNS Spoilers Week of August 11 15

In Paris, while Hope gets wrapped up in a Parisian shoot, Liam struggles through traffic to meet her.

Wyatt tries to get through to Hope before it's too late.

Ivy can't hide her jealousy.

Liam finds himself in a tricky predicament.

Back in Los Angeles, Brooke and Deacon wait for big news.

Quinn makes an important phone call to ensure that a plan is carried out properly.

Brooke becomes increasingly worried to learn that Hope hasn't been seen since the press conference.

Quinn's confidence is shaken when she is grilled about her role in Wyatt gaining possession of the diamond.

Deacon attempts to get Brooke to give him a chance.

Bill hopes Brooke can move past the wounds he caused.

A marriage proposal is made.

COMING: Deacon makes sure he benefits from a situation.

Monday, August 11
Brooke and Deacon wait for big news; Liam changes his course with a decision.

Tuesday, August 12
Brooke worries about Hope; Quinn watches her actions take effect.

Wednesday, August 13
Someone wants to get engaged; Brooke shares some information on Hope.

Thursday, August 14
A death is investigated; the secrets of Monte Carlo come out.

Friday, August 15
Bill tries to get back together with Brooke; Deacon looks for new murder suspects.
Edited by DawnElicia, Aug 4 2014, 09:28 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Thanks DawnElicia so it's a race against the clock to see what happens HOTT vs LOPE

eruell

Fafokahw
Aug 1 2014, 06:22 PM
Thanks DawnElicia so it's a race against the clock to see what happens HOTT vs LOPE
How many times do we have to watch this same freaking scenario trying to get Hope and Liam married???? Enough already!!!!!!

eruell

eruell
Aug 2 2014, 10:59 AM
Fafokahw
Aug 1 2014, 06:22 PM
How many times do we have to watch this same freaking scenario trying to get Hope and Liam married???? Enough already!!!!!!
And besides that, more of the same from Quinn! That's one of the main things that irritates me with B&B, they play the SAME stories over and over and over!!!!

Meow

eruell
Aug 2 2014, 10:59 AM
IKR? I love Lope but come on and let them get married for awhile already. This got old the last time they tried and failed. Wash, rinse, repeat, ugh!!

Meow

eruell
Aug 2 2014, 11:02 AM
And besides that, more of the same from Quinn! That's one of the main things that irritates me with B&B, they play the SAME stories over and over and over!!!!
I understand that they have to do that because it's very difficult to find new SL's to write for yrs on end, but how many attempt at Lope weddings r they going to do? I'm a huge fan but they need to either shit or get odd the pot with them. Can I say that? I want them married and happy, at least for a couple yrs. I've been waiting 4 yrs for it!!

I figured out when I read that mommy dearest was coming back that she was going to try and hurt Liam again. My guess is that she hired someone to kill Ricardo, then found some way to get Weanie the diamond so he could win Hope back. If that's the case than she's very delusional because diamonds don't get, or more importantly keep, people a couple!! She never had any inpatient treatment, no way, because she's as sick in the head as ever!!

mariac

I have watched this soap for 27 yrs and struggled with the 100 times that Lope have tried to get married and I know that this is not real but if this marriage doesn't happen that is it for me. I m done !!!

Meow

mariac
Aug 3 2014, 10:01 AM
I have watched this soap for 27 yrs and struggled with the 100 times that Lope have tried to get married and I know that this is not real but if this marriage doesn't happen that is it for me. I m done !!!
That's everybody's individual choice and I understand. I've only watched for four yrs and like I said I love Lope but this is ridiculous!!
Edited by Meow, Aug 3 2014, 12:44 PM.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Monday, August 11
Brooke and Deacon wait for big news; Liam changes his course with a decision.

Tuesday, August 12
Brooke worries about Hope; Quinn watches her actions take effect.

Wednesday, August 13
Someone wants to get engaged; Brooke shares some information on Hope.

Thursday, August 14
A death is investigated; the secrets of Monte Carlo come out.

Friday, August 15
Bill tries to get back together with Brooke; Deacon looks for new murder suspects.

metitle
Member Avatar

DawnElicia

Deacon looks for new murder suspects.
What???
Deacon is now an investigator? He must have some personal gain for doing that.

jacpre
Member Avatar

Oh my gosh. here we go again. I thought we were finally done with the triangle but no. Bell and his crew must really think that is what the fans want. Choose a pair to be a couple and stick with it. There are far better stories a couple can go through besides being in a freaking triangle all the time.

I am a Lope fan but at this point I am done with the couple. Am I the only one that thinks Ivy and Liam will make a great couple. Hope is starting to work on my nerves and this is coming from a Hope fan.

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

jacpre
Aug 5 2014, 12:17 PM
Oh my gosh. here we go again. I thought we were finally done with the triangle but no. Bell and his crew must really think that is what the fans want. Choose a pair to be a couple and stick with it. There are far better stories a couple can go through besides being in a freaking triangle all the time.

I am a Lope fan but at this point I am done with the couple. Am I the only one that thinks Ivy and Liam will make a great couple. Hope is starting to work on my nerves and this is coming from a Hope fan.

I think a lot of B&B fans are done with Lope, this whole back and forth is just ridiculous now and nobody cares except a few who still do.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Dakota
Aug 5 2014, 12:25 PM
jacpre

I think a lot of B&B fans are done with Lope, this whole back and forth is just ridiculous now and nobody cares except a few who still do.
Agreed I was a huge Hope and Liam fan they were magical but the writers ruined them. After Liam married Steffy the second time i was done. What annoyed was that he would be all happy with Steffy then when Hope was around he would give her looks and just string her along. I think the triangle needs a break i hope that Hope marries Wyatt and is happy. I think Hope is holding on to the idea of the past and not the future she could have with Wyatt.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Aug 6 2014, 10:49 AM
Dakota
jacpre

Agreed I was a huge Hope and Liam fan they were magical but the writers ruined them. After Liam married Steffy the second time i was done. What annoyed was that he would be all happy with Steffy then when Hope was around he would give her looks and just string her along. I think the triangle needs a break i hope that Hope marries Wyatt and is happy. I think Hope is holding on to the idea of the past and not the future she could have with Wyatt.
Your post sums up completely my thoughts on all of it.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

I'm also a Lope fan but I about ditched the idea when he married Steffy. I don't know what it is about Wyatt, sometimes I like him and other times, he makes these goofy faces and I'm like, he's so full of it, and I feel everything he does is about winning. I mean, he was after Hope from beginning.

But here's the thing, if Hope and Liam don't get married, I too am done with this crap for good. This is so rinse repeat. If Liam is running to find hope (hypothetical) and gets sidetracked and Wyatt is able to talk her into marrying him in a matter of a day, then she doesn't love Liam anyway. Let her marry Wyatt and be stuck with him.

Let's get on with it, either marry Lope or end Lope but I'm not going on this chase again, and Good God, no more music video montages of what they shared together. If you love someone, you don't bounce back and fourth. Hope has taken this too far with both guys and Liam is asking things of Hope that he himself wouldn't do when it came to Steffy. So really, I wouldn't mind seeing them break up for good if this is how it's gonna be. I'm still more into Lope than Hott, but enough is friggen enough.

Edited by Ashtonion, Aug 6 2014, 06:07 PM.

Meow

DawnElicia
Because she's not in love with Weanie, that's why she didn't marry him when he proposed before and why she'd never live with him. He was only with skanky Steffy because she tricked him. When he finally figured her out he divorced her, twice. I didn't see him stringing Hope along and besides she shouldn't have hung around him when he was with Skanky, she should have moved on with her life. IMO she was responsible for her own unhappiness back then. Anyway, Liam isn't that man anymore!! She doesn't want a future with Weanie. She wants one with the man she's actually in love with, Liam!! :cheer:

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

DawnElicia
Dakota
jacpre

I can see how Liam voluntarily marrying Steffy twice and this back and forth between Steam and Lope has ruin Lope for many former fans. The triangle does need a break and I am sick of Brad Bell doing triangles and mostly triangles.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Dakota
Aug 7 2014, 03:28 PM
DawnElicia
Dakota
jacpre

I can see how Liam voluntarily marrying Steffy twice and this back and forth between Steam and Lope has ruin Lope for many former fans. The triangle does need a break and I am sick of Brad Bell doing triangles and mostly triangles.
Triangles are all Mr. Bell knows.
Plus its lazy writing on his part.
Thinking outside of triangles requires Mr. Bell to use more brain power and he is too lazy for that.
Besides, everything must revolve around Ms. Lange and Matula.
I was never a fan of Hope to begin with, so I couldn't care less who she ends up with.
I only like her maybe twice and one of those times is when she actually shamed her mother for her bed-hopping behavior. Other than that, I think the "character" is useless.
Edited by metitle, Aug 7 2014, 03:49 PM.

eruell

metitle
Aug 7 2014, 03:49 PM
Dakota
DawnElicia
Dakota

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Triangles are all Mr. Bell knows.
Plus its lazy writing on his part.
Thinking outside of triangles requires Mr. Bell to use more brain power and he is too lazy for that.
Besides, everything must revolve around Ms. Lange and Matula.
I was never a fan of Hope to begin with, so I couldn't care less who she ends up with.
I only like her maybe twice and one of those times is when she actually shamed her mother for her bed-hopping behavior. Other than that, I think the "character" is useless.
I miss the good old days of Sally and Stephanie fighting and the back and forth with Sally ripping off Forrester dresses! Yes, there was the Ridge/Brooke/Caroline/then Taylor triangles, but there were other stoylines of substance too! Brad Bell is talented, but he doesn't have the talent his parents had for telling stories! That's why soaps are losing ground, writers today don't know how to write daytime drama, that is REAL drama and not just sex and fluff!

Meow

Dakota
Skanky had to trick Liam twice to marry her but then he divorced her twice because he loves Hope And not that one trick pony Shleppy. 😄

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply