Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B Spoilers week of August 11 15
Topic Started: Aug 1 2014, 06:48 AM (5,648 Views)
DawnElicia
Member Avatar

SNS Spoilers Week of August 11 15

In Paris, while Hope gets wrapped up in a Parisian shoot, Liam struggles through traffic to meet her.

Wyatt tries to get through to Hope before it's too late.

Ivy can't hide her jealousy.

Liam finds himself in a tricky predicament.

Back in Los Angeles, Brooke and Deacon wait for big news.

Quinn makes an important phone call to ensure that a plan is carried out properly.

Brooke becomes increasingly worried to learn that Hope hasn't been seen since the press conference.

Quinn's confidence is shaken when she is grilled about her role in Wyatt gaining possession of the diamond.

Deacon attempts to get Brooke to give him a chance.

Bill hopes Brooke can move past the wounds he caused.

A marriage proposal is made.

COMING: Deacon makes sure he benefits from a situation.

Monday, August 11
Brooke and Deacon wait for big news; Liam changes his course with a decision.

Tuesday, August 12
Brooke worries about Hope; Quinn watches her actions take effect.

Wednesday, August 13
Someone wants to get engaged; Brooke shares some information on Hope.

Thursday, August 14
A death is investigated; the secrets of Monte Carlo come out.

Friday, August 15
Bill tries to get back together with Brooke; Deacon looks for new murder suspects.
Edited by DawnElicia, Aug 4 2014, 09:28 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Meow

eruell
Aug 7 2014, 03:55 PM
I miss the good old days of Sally and Stephanie fighting and the back and forth with Sally ripping off Forrester dresses! Yes, there was the Ridge/Brooke/Caroline/then Taylor triangles, but there were other stoylines of substance too! Brad Bell is talented, but he doesn't have the talent his parents had for telling stories! That's why soaps are losing ground, writers today don't know how to write daytime drama, that is REAL drama and not just sex and fluff!
BnB ratings r doing great!!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Another freaking engagement??? It better not be Brooke or Hope for the millionth time.

This sucks, there's no Kridge in the spoilers :thumbsdown:

Only thing I'm looking fwd to is Deacon.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Aug 7 2014, 06:57 PM
Another freaking engagement??? It better not be Brooke or Hope for the millionth time.

I don't get Katie and ridge relationship. It's based on them spending 2 days together and it was instant love.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Aug 8 2014, 01:52 AM
3WishGenie

I don't get Katie and ridge relationship. It's based on them spending 2 days together and it was instant love.
Totally agree and it's just empty to me. Kridge just bores on so many levels.

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

3WishGenie

I am so sick of engagement between Hope and Brooke. I like Kridge too, HT and TK have a natural chemistry that lights up the screen. Whereas Brill makes me want to puke instead.

hecate

I understand that Liam TRIES to get to Hope in time and through yet again outside influences he is derailed, but the fact is that Lope lack a vital element to a happy relationship, and that's TRUST.
Liam doesn't trust in hope's feelings for him, that's why he ended up falling for Steffy in the first place, because she was there for him when Hope was not, and also on that note Hope doesn't fully trust in Liam's so called devotion to her either, which is why she always runs when he undoubtedly lets her down.
He shouldn't of even had to think twice about going to Paris for Hope and she really shouldn't place more importance on her Campaign and so sick of the word "MESSAGE" than she does in her relationship.
they have skewed priorities and expectations, ALWAYS have.
I just wish that Wyatt would wise up about the way that Hope USES him. but he is a willing SUCKA!

#What a Shame!

(stamps my foot)

Edited by hecate, Aug 9 2014, 05:45 AM.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

hecate
Aug 9 2014, 05:43 AM
I understand that Liam TRIES to get to Hope in time and through yet again outside influences he is derailed, but the fact is that Lope lack a vital element to a happy relationship, and that's TRUST.
Liam doesn't trust in hope's feelings for him, that's why he ended up falling for Steffy in the first place, because she was there for him when Hope was not, and also on that note Hope doesn't fully trust in Liam's so called devotion to her either, which is why she always runs when he undoubtedly lets her down.
He shouldn't of even had to think twice about going to Paris for Hope and she really shouldn't place more importance on her Campaign and so sick of the word "MESSAGE" than she does in her relationship.
I just wish that Wyatt would wise up about the way that Hope USES him. but he is a willing SUCKA!

#What a Shame!

(stamps my foot)

The one thing I will agree about your post is that LOPE has always had trust issues regarding whether Liam went with Steffy or Hope winding up with Wyatt. Without trust no amount of love any couple claims they have will make for a lasting relationship. Unfortunately that's an area that in all of the 4 years that LOPE have been a factor neither party has ever realized that's been the main ingredient that's derailed not any other outside party or interest truthfully.

Having said that I'm pulling for Hope and Wyatt, I think they have more passion and energy period that LOPE never had.

hecate

Fafokahw
Aug 9 2014, 07:56 AM
hecate

#What a Shame!

(stamps my foot)

The one thing I will agree about your post is that LOPE has always had trust issues regarding whether Liam went with Steffy or Hope winding up with Wyatt. Without trust no amount of love any couple claims they have will make for a lasting relationship. Unfortunately that's an area that in all of the 4 years that LOPE have been a factor neither party has ever realized that's been the main ingredient that's derailed not any other outside party or interest truthfully.

Having said that I'm pulling for Hope and Wyatt, I think they have more passion and energy period that LOPE never had.

I was pulling for Hope & Wyatt too, but evidently she's fickle, and I'm sorry to say it as I was once a huge fan, but she is selfish and no amount of naivety can excuse knowingly using someone who has obvious feelings for you, which she has surely done in spades!

On another note Wyatt should also realise that he has been had.

(Shrugs)

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

8/11 - Liam must make a huge decision that will ultimately affect his life and plans for the future; Brooke and Deacon impatiently standby as they await news from Hope.

8/12 - Brooke becomes very concerned after she discovers that not one person has heard from her daughter; Quinn witnesses the reactions of those around her as her plan plays out before her eyes

8/13 - Brooke delivers a big announcement to Deacon about their daughter; a couple finally takes a big step when a marriage proposal is made.

8/14 - After discovering that Ricardo has died, Deacon begins to do some sleuthing in order to determine what the cause of death was; news is leaked about what has taken place in Monte Carlo.

8/15 - Bill runs through a list of the reasons as to why Brooke should ultimately choose to be with him; Deacon begins to fire off questions for Quinn regarding her part in Ricardo's murder.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

hecate
Aug 9 2014, 02:14 PM
Fafokahw
hecate

#What a Shame!

(stamps my foot)

I was pulling for Hope & Wyatt too, but evidently she's fickle, and I'm sorry to say it as I was once a huge fan, but she is selfish and no amount of naivety can excuse knowingly using someone who has obvious feelings for you, which she has surely done in spades!

(Shrugs)
I don't think Hope is anymore fickle than Liam has been. I just think that until each learn what trust is they will always have issues. I also don't think that Hope is using Wyatt. He came into her life at a time when Liam was still trying to resolve his life with Steffy and Wyatt offered her a new way of enjoying having a relationship that Hope had never experienced before. With Wyatt she's not competing with anyone else and I think that is what ultimately pushes Hope into favor of Wyatt because no matter what Hope says she'll always wonder where Steffy is concerned regardless of Steffy not being around. I'm sure down the road LOPE will come together again because this is a soap and HEA are not the writer's agendas as they were say 30 years ago. So I definitely don't feel like Wyatt is being used if anything he and Hope are having a love that both are experiencing for the first time but given Quinn being the biggest factor it won't last just my humble thoughts on it.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Aug 9 2014, 03:21 PM
8/11 - Liam must make a huge decision that will ultimately affect his life and plans for the future; Brooke and Deacon impatiently standby as they await news from Hope.

8/12 - Brooke becomes very concerned after she discovers that not one person has heard from her daughter; Quinn witnesses the reactions of those around her as her plan plays out before her eyes

8/13 - Brooke delivers a big announcement to Deacon about their daughter; a couple finally takes a big step when a marriage proposal is made.

8/14 - After discovering that Ricardo has died, Deacon begins to do some sleuthing in order to determine what the cause of death was; news is leaked about what has taken place in Monte Carlo.

8/15 - Bill runs through a list of the reasons as to why Brooke should ultimately choose to be with him; Deacon begins to fire off questions for Quinn regarding her part in Ricardo's murder.
I am most definitely looking forward to Deacon grilling Quinn because I do want to see how Ricardo really died and if Quinn did do it she had to have had help in terms of getting his signature on a will that named Wyatt and made him an heir to that diamond. I want to see all of the layers of that story playing out.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Fafokahw
Aug 9 2014, 03:41 PM
DawnElicia

I am most definitely looking forward to Deacon grilling Quinn because I do want to see how Ricardo really died and if Quinn did do it she had to have had help in terms of getting his signature on a will that named Wyatt and made him an heir to that diamond. I want to see all of the layers of that story playing out.
What i find interesting no one checked to see if Quinn got help. When she came back she told Wyatt she is getting out patient help. He accepted it because she is his mom and wants to believe in her. But Im surprised no one not even Liam ask for verification.

Row167
Member Avatar

I want to see how that story plays out too Fafokahw. Somehow Quinn would've had to get Ricardo to record what's on the flash drive too. We only saw that for a minute but he didn't look to me like he was being forced to give Wyatt the diamond. I'm not sure if we've seen everything he said though.

Meow

hecate

#What a Shame!

(stamps my foot)

Weanie keeps lots or secrets from Hope and is doing so now. He neglected to tell her psycho mommy is running loose on the streets again but he won't. Wait until she finds out and look what happened the times she tried to hurt Liam, then she'll hightail it back to Liam where she belongs but fast!! I just wish Hope would wise up to Weanie, although she has in some respects thank goodness!!

The only reason Liam was ever wirh Skanky is because she tricked him. When he finally got wise to her stupid ass he divorced her, twice and the 2nd one was an annulment that he begged for. :cheer:

Meow

Row167
Aug 9 2014, 03:56 PM
I want to see how that story plays out too Fafokahw. Somehow Quinn would've had to get Ricardo to record what's on the flash drive too. We only saw that for a minute but he didn't look to me like he was being forced to give Wyatt the diamond. I'm not sure if we've seen everything he said though.
Quinn could have told him not to give that he was doing it under duress away. Spoilers, and the show, allude to her having something to do with it. That's why they want to questioning Weanie. The shit will hit the fan eventually :shithitfan: That may be where the witch hunt spoiler comes into play.
Edited by Meow, Aug 9 2014, 04:09 PM.

hecate

Fafokahw
Aug 9 2014, 03:38 PM
hecate
Aug 9 2014, 02:14 PM
Fafokahw
hecate

#What a Shame!

(stamps my foot)

(Shrugs)
I don't think Hope is anymore fickle than Liam has been. I just think that until each learn what trust is they will always have issues. I also don't think that Hope is using Wyatt. He came into her life at a time when Liam was still trying to resolve his life with Steffy and Wyatt offered her a new way of enjoying having a relationship that Hope had never experienced before. With Wyatt she's not competing with anyone else and I think that is what ultimately pushes Hope into favor of Wyatt because no matter what Hope says she'll always wonder where Steffy is concerned regardless of Steffy not being around. I'm sure down the road LOPE will come together again because this is a soap and HEA are not the writer's agendas as they were say 30 years ago. So I definitely don't feel like Wyatt is being used if anything he and Hope are having a love that both are experiencing for the first time but given Quinn being the biggest factor it won't last just my humble thoughts on it.
I agree with you that Hope is no more or less FICKLE than Liam, doesn't say much for either of them.

He now isn't running to another woman yet ends up running out of a Press conference dragging his wounded ego behind him and letting Ivy make it all better.

#Typical

Hope also is more concerned about her Ego, yeah yeah she calls it her Message but it's her Ego, even with Wyatt it's her Ego.

Wyatt well what can I say he ain't perfect and is frankly stupid for the way he allows his Mom in his business and has indeed lied to hope by omission but the worst I can say is he is FOOLISH!

So Liam is obtuse and totally unaware of his own culpability.
Hope is certifiably naive.
Wyatt is a Fool.

Shucks, I think they'd all be better off Single!

(Sighs)

hecate

DawnElicia
Aug 9 2014, 03:54 PM
Fafokahw
DawnElicia

What i find interesting no one checked to see if Quinn got help. When she came back she told Wyatt she is getting out patient help. He accepted it because she is his mom and wants to believe in her. But Im surprised no one not even Liam ask for verification.
Nobody knows yet, Wyatt is the only one in the Loop so far.

From the way Quinn is running around after Liam I highly doubt she was ever actually in therapy!

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Aug 9 2014, 03:54 PM
Fafokahw
DawnElicia

A great point because you'd think that the night that Wyatt got the call, immediately both he and Liam should have gone to Bill and gave him something to do besides trying to kiss Brooke's behind and that is to find out where Quinn actually was. Would have been real easy to get the number from Wyatt's phone and trace it to see if that place was legit. The Spencer men meaning Liam and Bill have just been really pathetic in this story from allowing Quinn to humiliate them to taking everything she says and does at face value. I don't fault Wyatt cause she is his mother but the other two seriously? and we are suppose to believe that Dolla Bill is a world class billionaire boss yeah right :laugh: :lol:

hecate

Meow
Aug 9 2014, 04:03 PM
hecate

#What a Shame!

(stamps my foot)

Weanie keeps lots or secrets from Hope and is doing so now. He neglected to tell her psycho mommy is running loose on the streets again but he won't. Wait until she finds out and look what happened the times she tried to hurt Liam, then she'll hightail it back to Liam where she belongs but fast!! I just wish Hope would wise up to Weanie, although she has in some respects thank goodness!!

The only reason Liam was ever wirh Skanky is because she tricked him. When he finally got wise to her stupid ass he divorced her, twice and the 2nd one was an annulment that he begged for. :cheer:
Liam was with Steffy because she was his "Best Friend" and he wanted to bang her! that's why he proposed to Hope in the first place because Steffy got under his skin!

Yeah she hid his phone but she never forced him to put Hope's ring on her finger nor did she force him to stay with her the next morning after he had got over himself, but No he never does get over himself, even now he still thinks he is a good guy, (Okay he get that a lot from others too) and that what is sickening about Liam who was essentially a horny moron and now is a spoiled whiny brat.

You're right though, Wyatt has essentially Lied to Hope but that doesn't excuse her lying to him also unless she really does Love him and Liam too which would make her twice the hypocrite!

Js...

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Row167
Aug 9 2014, 03:56 PM
Great points Row167 and again why hasn't anyone tried to verify the will beyond Wyatt and the Mexican police. This storyline has really made Bill and Liam look really embarrassing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply