Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Marlena confronts Theresa
Topic Started: Aug 1 2014, 02:46 PM (3,678 Views)
Ellie

This week's SOD features an article about Marlena, John, Brady and Theresa.

Marlena questions Theresa about what happened to John, since Brady doesn't remember anything. This makes Theresa uncomfortable; Jen Lilley explains that Theresa feels terrible about what happened, but at the same time, she doesn't want to go back to jail.

Brady and Marlena spend a lot of time by John's bedside at the hospital. Deidre Hall explains that the family is pulling together at this difficult time. Hall also explains that Marlena is very saddened by the fact that Brady is using again.

Hall also discusses Marlena's feelings for John. "Marlena may have her problems with John, but the man in that hospital bed is still the man that she has always loved."

Unfortunately, Marlena and Brady hear unwelcome news from John's doctors...

Pick up the latest Digest for more details!
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

Poor Drake. He has got to be tire of these coma storylines.

Thanks Ellie!
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

I am HERE for Marlena ripping into Theresa! This story is one of the few things that I find interesting about the show right now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

READY for Aunt Marlena to take Jeannie Theresa to task!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Ellie
Aug 1 2014, 02:46 PM
Jen Lilley explains that Theresa feels terrible about what happened, but at the same time, she doesn't want to go back to jail.

She feels terrible about what happened? She makes it sound like it was an accident :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

hops
Member Avatar

More John and Marlena I hope! I would like to see John up from the coma and for John and Marlena to work together to find out what happened to him (have him not remember that night).
Offline Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

I have absolutely no sympathy nor use for Theresa - she needs to get the F out of Salem, and if it's at the toe of Marlena's $800 shoe? Bring it.

Once John wakes up, I want them to find out the truth together, then ONCE AND FOR ALL find out the truth about his childhood & early years. Then fall back in love, get married, have a fabulously romantic honeymoon (THAT WE GET TO SEE) and be set up as Days cornerstone couple.
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

hops
Aug 1 2014, 03:27 PM
More John and Marlena I hope! I would like to see John up from the coma and for John and Marlena to work together to find out what happened to him (have him not remember that night).

The only way that's going to happen hops they will have to be on another show! LOL. It's not going to happen on DAYS. Sorry!
Offline Profile Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Aug 1 2014, 03:13 PM
Ellie
Jen Lilley explains that Theresa feels terrible about what happened, but at the same time, she doesn't want to go back to jail.

She feels terrible about what happened? She makes it sound like it was an accident :rolleyes:
Yeah. I havent gotten the impression she feels terrible about what happened. Only worried she might get caught. Accident? 'Whoops! I accidently wacked him over the head when I realized he had the goods on me'
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

This is just my opinion, not from the article, but I think what they're getting at with Theresa is that she didn't realize how severe John's injuries would be. Though I'm not sure what else would happen if you hit someone on the head with a fire poker.

As for J&M... it's crazy that the show seems to refuse to acknowledge their years of history. How about a flashback? Anything??
Offline Profile Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

Ellie
Aug 1 2014, 03:59 PM
This is just my opinion, not from the article, but I think what they're getting at with Theresa is that she didn't realize how severe John's injuries would be. Though I'm not sure what else would happen if you hit someone on the head with a fire poker.

As for J&M... it's crazy that the show seems to refuse to acknowledge their years of history. How about a flashback? Anything??
Pretty obvious Tomsell despise Jarlena and John
Offline Profile Goto Top

phloe3

JL's interviews hardly play out like she says
Online Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Ellie

Yea, maybe I would buy that reasoning if she'd hit him with a pillow, but a fire poker???? Um nope.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

fundays13
Aug 1 2014, 04:02 PM
Ellie

Pretty obvious Tomsell despise Jarlena and John
And I despise TomSell.
Offline Profile Goto Top

presley cat
Member Avatar

Ellie

Marlena questions Theresa about what happened to John, since Brady doesn't remember anything. This makes Theresa uncomfortable; Jen Lilley explains that Theresa feels terrible about what happened, but at the same time, she doesn't want to go back to jail.

Brady and Marlena spend a lot of time by John's bedside at the hospital. Deidre Hall explains that the family is pulling together at this difficult time. Hall also explains that Marlena is very saddened by the fact that Brady is using again.

Hall also discusses Marlena's feelings for John. "Marlena may have her problems with John, but the man in that hospital bed is still the man that she has always loved."

Brady is using again??????
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

I find John being in a coma for the third time in a few years to be mind-numbing. They needed to leave him dead. I feel bad for Drake, like what is the point?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Tired of John being in a hospital bed,first he's comatose in 2007,then the same year he "dies" and now here we are again.Drake deserves better.
Offline Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

presley cat
Aug 1 2014, 04:19 PM
Ellie

Brady is using again??????
Probably once he finds out Kritter is back in town...or Kritter has Daniel slip him some pills in his coffee or whatever part of her cockamamie scheme & Marlena mistakenly thinks Brady is using again. Cause if he is... :shame: I hope Kritter rips his heart out & stomps on it if he's stupid enough to go back to the booze & coke.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Renaissance Girl

mer4santo
Aug 1 2014, 04:22 PM
I find John being in a coma for the third time in a few years to be mind-numbing. They needed to leave him dead. I feel bad for Drake, like what is the point?
Well, if John dies, then the police can upgrade from aggravated battery/voluntary manslaughter to first degree murder. So at that point Theresa will officially be a murderer but the police don't know that yet.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Renaissance Girl

I'm starting to feel like JL is fanwanking Theresa's motives a little bit. I think when it comes to her character she might have some delusions. Theresa's guilt is possibly eating her up but I think it's a different kind of guilt. She's only worried about going to prison. I think I'm going to have to take whatever JL says with a grain of salt.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic