Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Daniel holds Kristen captive
Topic Started: Aug 1 2014, 02:51 PM (3,926 Views)
Ellie

Kristen becomes Daniel's prisoner this week on Days. Kristen tries to free herself by verbally appealing to Daniel. Shawn Christian shares that "it becomes a physical and mental game of cat and mouse."

Daniel and Kristen each share vulnerabilities with the other and realize that they're both incapable of "hanging on to love".

Kristen realizes that Daniel wants to bring her back to Salem. Shawn Christian says, "this is a woman who raped a priest. Daniel wants justice for all the wrong that Kristen has caused."

However, Kristen is looking for a way to escape...

Pick up the latest Digest for more details!
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

I gave up I fast forwarded the entire
Show Kristen couldn't even stop me her scenes with dr
Dan were horrible I can't wait for Melanie to return to take dAys off my pvr it's off now bye salem
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Ellie
Aug 1 2014, 02:51 PM
Daniel and Kristen each share vulnerabilities with the other and realize that they're both incapable of "hanging on to love".
Oh, geez.

Make it stop. Make it stop now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Holaamigas

Here he is...dum dum dum..Captain GloDoc! Capable of righting wrongs, saving Salem, and toppling D iMeras! I.Just.Can't.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Ellie
Aug 1 2014, 02:51 PM
Kristen realizes that Daniel wants to bring her back to Salem.
Yes, Daniel, bring Kristen back to Salem. And then stay very, very far away from her. It will be my favorite thing you've ever done!
Online Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

This is awful. Are these writers trying to tank the show? The only way to make this right is if Kristen shoots Dr. Tan and puts us all out of our misery.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yoryla
Member Avatar

This just makes no sense. *Why* would Daniel want to hold Kristen captive? Yet again another reason why his "sainted persona" is totally implausible.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

2 of 12 weeks so far wasted with Daniel.....what an unimaginable FAIL DAYS!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

He's clearly never heard of 911. This whole thing is just dumb, and I hope not an indication of what the next 3 months are going to be.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Holaamigas

Mason
Aug 1 2014, 03:13 PM
He's clearly never heard of 911. This whole thing is just dumb, and I hope not an indication of what the next 3 months are going to be.
911? Daniel? Come now! He must be the hero! Why let law enforcement do their job!

Sorry, normally I don't mind Daniel, but wasting Kristen on him is just annoying!
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I just hope it's reflected in the ratings.
Offline Profile Goto Top

UsagiChan101
Member Avatar

*sigh* For peep sake it just doesn't stop with Daniel's road to victory does it? I love days I really do but I want the ratings to drop get the writers fired! Have the first cast bloodbath headlining"Shawn Christian OUT @ Days" And then the ratings sky rocket! In a perfect world that would happen. SC isn't that good of an actor anyways. It's just frustrating having one character involved in EVERY last story. I'm surprised he isn't helping Sami bring down E.J! Man oh man I was happy for Kristen to return but to have it wasted on 5 total episodes and more to come with Taniel is a let down! PLEASE SOAP GODS LET GOOD CHANGES HAPPEN FOR THIS SHOW.
Edited by UsagiChan101, Aug 1 2014, 03:35 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Egad. What a complete farce. ANOTHER character being thrown under the bus of this assclown??? Gosh Days - why not take a few more pages from AMC on how to drive away viewers by putting a manhandling piece of shit character front and center.

Oh, and Thuggie - my eyes LASERED in on "Shawn Christian OUT @ Days"... I really hope we get to read those words & not have it be just wishful thinking!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

Even Daniel lovers must realize the writers are going way overboard pushing him as the ultimate hero :drunk:

Kristen's return has quickly deteriorated. This whole captive nonsense is some of the worst writing in ages.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

I've said it before but will say it again, it's such a shame to see Kristen be wasted on lame fucking bore Daniel. I have completely lost interest in Kristen's story. It's almost that I feel sorry for the actor who plays Daniel, I mean it can not be easy to play a character that is so lame and get propping from all sides. Seriously, I began to wonder who it was who created this character, was it DH? Anyway it's a trait when it comes to Days that they try to force characters on the viewers even though it's backlash? I do not understand their logic? Why not make sure to write interesting characters instead of dull and annoying?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ocean

Not interested to watch fetch play tough on women. If he thinks kristen did wrong things, what about him to have sex with every new patient? What about him being rough on Nicole and holding her like he was out of control? If he's a doctor what the hell he's doing with kristen when she was fighting to get away from him and he completely lied down on top of kristen? As a man doctor he should not get rough on women's body to save himself. He should call police or get some help, but no instead he carried her to supply room and captive her as I'm the hero. Go to hell Dr egg jerk Taniel. :yuk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

This is more shyte.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

What on earth have we done to deserve this? If my eyes roll any further, ill look like Linda Blair in The Exorcist....hell Im already vomiting over this shit dispenser! For the love of all things holy, please make this nightmare STOP. 2 weeks of this? Ughhhh
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Because a surgeon should be the one to get the better of a DiMera... Fuck you, DAYS. Stop forcing this day-glo piece of shit into stories where he doesn't belong! Last time Kristen was on they failed by not having more J&M interection and having her fall for a douchebag like Brady (though Eileen was great)...Now, instead of rectifying this, they waste precious Kristen time with the biggest douche of all!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

:facepalm: This might be the last we see of Kristen on Days. I wish she didn't even bother coming back. I'll pass this time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic