Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Daniel holds Kristen captive
Topic Started: Aug 1 2014, 02:51 PM (3,751 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

I edited the above post so that it would be within our guidelines. Please remember to keep the discussion to the show, not each other.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Also, it really doesn't behoove anyone to dislike our moderations.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

px780
Aug 4 2014, 06:07 PM
All I know about soaps and babies is that Erica Kane had an abortion in the 1970s and the kid came to town decades later. So, y'know, Kristen having a baby would hardly be surprising. It'd be more surprising if they didn't do it, imho.
OMG! Is this true? How did they explain this?
Offline Profile Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Kaha
Aug 6 2014, 09:45 PM
px780
All I know about soaps and babies is that Erica Kane had an abortion in the 1970s and the kid came to town decades later. So, y'know, Kristen having a baby would hardly be surprising. It'd be more surprising if they didn't do it, imho.
Something about the fetus being implanted in someone else. I barely paid attention to AMC because I'd get into it and they'd suddenly shift focus to a different set of characters. But this stood out because it was really, really weird for a non-Reilly soap (at least in my viewing experience). They may have cleaned it back up later, I don't know.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

px780
Aug 7 2014, 03:44 AM
Kaha
Aug 6 2014, 09:45 PM
px780
Something about the fetus being implanted in someone else. I barely paid attention to AMC because I'd get into it and they'd suddenly shift focus to a different set of characters. But this stood out because it was really, really weird for a non-Reilly soap (at least in my viewing experience). They may have cleaned it back up later, I don't know.
No, Kendall stayed on the show till the end. I only watched the last year but heard/read about the story a bit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Kendall Hart was the daughter that Erica had as a result of her rape by Richard Fields. Bianca Montgomery was Erica's daughter with Travis Montgomery.

Fetus Boy - as we called him - was Josh Madden, the fetus was transplanted by Dr. Greg Madden (portrayed by Ian Buchannan...what a gem!!) into his wife... :shame:
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, Aug 7 2014, 09:46 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Thanks guys for answering my question.

That's just wrong. What are they trying to do? I don't get the purpose of the indestructible fetus. Why not create another conflated way for these characters to have another baby instead of that absurdity.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

Kaha
Aug 7 2014, 10:19 AM
Thanks guys for answering my question.

That's just wrong. What are they trying to do? I don't get the purpose of the indestructible fetus. Why not create another conflated way for these characters to have another baby instead of that absurdity.
Georgia "Chelsea" Brady. Swamp fetus. Rachel Melvin's charm won me over later, but talk about lame. :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic