Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Will Sami take EJ back?
Topic Started: Aug 1 2014, 02:56 PM (6,402 Views)
Ellie

This week's SOD features a short article about Sami and EJ.

After she talks to Rafe and to Adrienne, Sami has second thoughts. She remembers all the good EJ has done for her.

She tells Kate this, but Sami doesn't realize EJ is listening.

EJ leaves (from where he is listening), but then Kate tells Sami that they should look at pictures of EJ and Abigail again, and Sami's attitude shifts...

Pick up the latest Digest for more details!
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

If Sami takes EJ back, I'm throwing my remote at the TV. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

Thanks for posting!
Offline Profile Goto Top

2Lovely
Member Avatar

I was hoping for a simple yes or no answer. Lol silly me! Thanks for posting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

missmeka1987_
Member Avatar

Not interesting didn't she sorta did this after Caroline talked to her until Johnny came in the living room talking about Abigail cupcakes I can't take Sami bipolar/ wishy washy attitude please days move on with this s/l already :shame:
Online Profile Goto Top

peaches179

missmeka1987_
Aug 1 2014, 03:30 PM
Not interesting didn't she sorta did this after Caroline talked to her until Johnny came in the living room talking about Abigail cupcakes I can't take Sami bipolar/ wishy washy attitude please days move on with this s/l already :shame:

I agree. We all know she's going to take EJ back. So, they need to move this storyline on. Sami is weak when it comes to men.
Offline Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Oh she'll take him back, her self-esteem is just that low. He'll grovel and act pathetic, she'll cry and smile...meh...whatevs. Heck, she'll probably make all nice-nice with Abby, Rafe, Jordan, Kate, :blah: and she & Elvis will be oh so very nauseatingly happy. :puke:

Then the "storm" that we've been reading about will take the life of the man who raped her at gunpoint she loves, he'll die in his arms, they'll both overact, and Sami will leave Salem, to return for weddings, funerals, or whatever else the budget might allow for beyond a new plastic plant or two.

But, in classic soap style, the body won't be found, it will be burned beyond recognition, or we'll see Elvis in a cave/mansion/hut/castle/whocares somewhere being held prisoner because Stefano has set him up.

This is all speculation, but I feel perfectly comfortable with it. The 50th is comin up, and an Elvis/Samanther reveal-that-he's-alive and/or reunion are the ace up the sleeve for Corday...lest we forget the whole "Lock, Stock and Barrel" promise.
Offline Profile Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

So done with ejami. They are fastforward material till both are finally gone
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

I do not know but I do not think Sami just take him back? Maybe they will find a solution to their relationship at the end of their time in Salem? Who knows but it's such a short time left, so I think more that something happens which makes that Sami might forgive EJ at the end.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

I get the feeling that Sami's revenge will cause EJ's death and she'll make up with him on his deathbed.

:-/
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Before she takes him back we should see him lose everthing first. I want to see him wandering about HS wondering where his next meal is coming from. Right now he's still going home to the mansion and living in the lap of luxury.
Offline Profile Goto Top

2Lovely
Member Avatar

I can understand why Sami talking to Rafe might lead her to have second thoughts since Rafe slept with Kate but he's in love with Jordan. Would someone please tell me what Adrienne's story is? How will she influence Sami to rethink what she is doing? Thanks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Cripes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SaveDaysNow

Why don't these two idiots just kill each other and put us ALL out of our misery??? EJ and Sami are stupid and pathetic. Really, all they do have to bind them is fighting and sex. IDIOTS. Glad these wretched characters will be off this show soon. I always thought AS was a bad actress, but JS is even worse.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

2Lovely
Aug 1 2014, 05:24 PM
I can understand why Sami talking to Rafe might lead her to have second thoughts since Rafe slept with Kate but he's in love with Jordan. Would someone please tell me what Adrienne's story is? How will she influence Sami to rethink what she is doing? Thanks.
Didn't Adrianne have sex with some cheesy looking guy? And Didn't Justin cheat on Adrianne with Angelica (Alex Kiriakis' bio mom).
Offline Profile Goto Top

2Lovely
Member Avatar

Kaha
Aug 1 2014, 05:46 PM
2Lovely
Didn't Adrianne have sex with some cheesy looking guy? And Didn't Justin cheat on Adrianne with Angelica (Alex Kiriakis' bio mom).
So both Adrienne and Justin cheated? Lol thanks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WGuyMd35

Sami should just sleep with Chad (EJs brother, Abigails ex) and call it even.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

2Lovely
Aug 1 2014, 05:57 PM
Kaha
Aug 1 2014, 05:46 PM
2Lovely
So both Adrienne and Justin cheated? Lol thanks.
Not only that but Justin tried to kill the guy. I don't remember the name but he was fugly.

Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

For the love of Sally Field, does anyone give two flying nuns over whether Sami takes EJ back? If she did, that would make all this Revenge shit dumber than dumb. The fact that we know we have scenes of the back and forth coming up grates my nerves like cheddar on a cheese grater....thin indeed. EJ hasn't done a thing recently that's made him even worthy enough to be in the same room with. I'm just ready for him to leave on a midday train to anywhere but my flat screen. Please and thank you.
Edited by james0479, Aug 1 2014, 07:33 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

mer4santo
Aug 1 2014, 04:12 PM
I get the feeling that Sami's revenge will cause EJ's death and she'll make up with him on his deathbed.

:-/
Thats what I think also... He's beg her forgiveness as he's dying and she's forgive him so he can die in peace.... The end

And then we see Stefano alone over Ej's body and the finger twitches while Stefano carts the body away
Edited by LuvingLumi, Aug 1 2014, 07:51 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Will Sami take EJ back?

My answer: I don't even care any more. Okay, so I never cared, but I REALLY don't give even the smallest shit at this point.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic