Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Will Sami take EJ back?
Topic Started: Aug 1 2014, 02:56 PM (6,165 Views)
Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Supergirlx2
Aug 1 2014, 08:35 PM
Will Sami take EJ back?

My answer: I don't even care any more. Okay, so I never cared, but I REALLY don't give even the smallest shit at this point.
LOL, before I never cared about Ejami either. Now I wait for their inevitable last fart to stink up the show one final time with their "love" and finally leave, no matter how it happens.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

LuvingLumi
Aug 1 2014, 07:49 PM
mer4santo
Aug 1 2014, 04:12 PM
I get the feeling that Sami's revenge will cause EJ's death and she'll make up with him on his deathbed.

:-/
Thats what I think also... He's beg her forgiveness as he's dying and she's forgive him so he can die in peace.... The end

And then we see Stefano alone over Ej's body and the finger twitches while Stefano carts the body away
That's sounds good, but they must get an annulment first. That way when "dead" EJ comes back he will be free for his triangle with Abby or Nicole and whomever they are dating or married to at the time! EJ without Sami could be fun!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Sami better not forgive EJ!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DaysAddiction
Member Avatar

mer4santo
I get the feeling that Sami's revenge will cause EJ's death and she'll make up with him on his deathbed.

I get the feeling that's what will happen too. I don't like when characters die even though I do prefer Sami with Lucas
Edited by DaysAddiction, Aug 1 2014, 10:37 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysmemories
Member Avatar

Who gives a flying fuck. Seems like no one. Please Days move the hell on.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ophelia
Member Avatar

I read that heading as "(Will) Will take EJ back?"
Offline Profile Goto Top

chinkybig

THIS STORYLINE IS SO FUCKING BORING AND REPETITIVE AND PAINFUL. Like listening to fingernails on a blackboard with all the screeching and screaming. Sheesh.

We are all stuck at the top of an un-moving roller coaster. Just.make.it.stop.Enough.is.enough.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

I wonder if there is a point to EJ listening in on Kami, but EJ will get all happy thinking he is gonna get Sami back but then Sami is mad again after looking at the pictures, and they might end up fighting and having sex.

I did thought Sami saying I dare you thursday was foreshadowing of them challenging it each other, and I would like to see that first before they make up. I think I would feel them more with a build up I also would like to see some bad EJ before JS leaves. I do think Sami will forgive EJ before his death bed though and that they will sleep together again. Im not sure about HEA though I think EJ might stay dead without any pretaped scenes revealing him to be alive.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hummm
Member Avatar

:sleep: :sleep: Never care before, why should I start now, all I know is am soooooooo happy that Sami/AS will be off of Day's.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JaimeLannister
Member Avatar
Time to say goodbye

Dump his sorry ass, Sami!
Online Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

You know much as I love Kate, I really wish Sami would have partnered with Lucas instead.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

I so do not care what she does. She's a fucking idiot and has been for a long long time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

marie1969

camera shy
Aug 1 2014, 04:42 PM
Before she takes him back we should see him lose everthing first. I want to see him wandering about HS wondering where his next meal is coming from. Right now he's still going home to the mansion and living in the lap of luxury.

As long as Rafe suffers the same fate, I am OK with it. After all, they both cheated. Equal crime, equal punishment.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

I think the thought of being alone, without a man, is more scary to Sami than taking back a criminal philandering jackass like Elvis.
Offline Profile Goto Top

marie1969

daysmemories
Aug 1 2014, 11:21 PM

I give a flying fuck LOL. I suspect a lot of people do too (not you) otherwise they would not be having a meltdown at the mere idea of them getting back together.

I personally always knew they would. It is just a matter of how and when.

2Lovely
Aug 1 2014, 05:57 PM
Kaha
Aug 1 2014, 05:46 PM
2Lovely
Aug 1 2014, 05:24 PM
I can understand why Sami talking to Rafe might lead her to have second thoughts since Rafe slept with Kate but he's in love with Jordan. Would someone please tell me what Adrienne's story is? How will she influence Sami to rethink what she is doing? Thanks.
Didn't Adrianne have sex with some cheesy looking guy? And Didn't Justin cheat on Adrianne with Angelica (Alex Kiriakis' bio mom).
So both Adrienne and Justin cheated? Lol thanks.

Who has not cheated on the show LOL? That is why I find it amusing when anyone says Sami should not take Ej back or that she is pathetic or weak for still wanting him blah blah when their favorites have cheated on each other in the past.

For instance, I know Jordan will take Rafe back and I bet no one will have a problem with that or even care lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

2Lovely
Member Avatar

marie1969
Aug 2 2014, 08:13 AM
daysmemories
Aug 1 2014, 11:21 PM

I give a flying fuck LOL. I suspect a lot of people do too (not you) otherwise they would not be having a meltdown at the mere idea of them getting back together.

I personally always knew they would. It is just a matter of how and when.

2Lovely
Aug 1 2014, 05:57 PM
Kaha
Aug 1 2014, 05:46 PM
2Lovely
Aug 1 2014, 05:24 PM
I can understand why Sami talking to Rafe might lead her to have second thoughts since Rafe slept with Kate but he's in love with Jordan. Would someone please tell me what Adrienne's story is? How will she influence Sami to rethink what she is doing? Thanks.
Didn't Adrianne have sex with some cheesy looking guy? And Didn't Justin cheat on Adrianne with Angelica (Alex Kiriakis' bio mom).
So both Adrienne and Justin cheated? Lol thanks.

Who has not cheated on the show LOL? That is why I find it amusing when anyone says Sami should not take Ej back or that she is pathetic or weak for still wanting him blah blah when their favorites have cheated on each other in the past.

For instance, I know Jordan will take Rafe back and I bet no one will have a problem with that or even care lol.
For me it's not just about the cheating with EJ and Sami, but I know we've already talked about this. But yeah, it's a soap, cheating is not uncommon lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Aug 1 2014, 07:49 PM
mer4santo

Thats what I think also... He's beg her forgiveness as he's dying and she's forgive him so he can die in peace.... The end

And then we see Stefano alone over Ej's body and the finger twitches while Stefano carts the body away
I hope they go with your scenario.I love it.Especially the twitchy finger thing.Reminds me of horror movie endings where the whatever is supposedly vanquished but viewers get a clue that a sequel may be coming.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

marie1969
Aug 2 2014, 07:57 AM
camera shy
Before she takes him back we should see him lose everthing first. I want to see him wandering about HS wondering where his next meal is coming from. Right now he's still going home to the mansion and living in the lap of luxury.

As long as Rafe suffers the same fate, I am OK with it. After all, they both cheated. Equal crime, equal punishment.
I actually don't think Rafe/Kate are equal to EJ/Abby.EJ has been claiming to love Sami for eight years,they have two children,they were preparing to marry when the cheating occurred,EJ had sex with Abby on three occasions,and EJ went out of his way to conceal his cheating even being willing to pay to have Nick killed to do so.Rafe was drinking before sex with Kate,there was only one hook up with Kate,and Rafe is/was planning to tell Jordan what happened with Kate.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Since Lucas is off the table I can understand why Sami would have second thoughs about taking EJ back once Rafe tells her he is no longer interested but I cannot imagine what Adrienne could say that would cause second thoughts.Also interested in seeing what Sami views as "all the good EJ has done for her.".
Oh,how the mighty have fallen.Poor,poor EJ.I am not looking forward to EJ skulking in the background listening at doors.I shudder at the thought of the "acting" in these scenes.

Thanks for posting.Actually looking forward so seeing how the scenes play out.

Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

james0479
Aug 1 2014, 07:32 PM
For the love of Sally Field, does anyone give two flying nuns over whether Sami takes EJ back? If she did, that would make all this Revenge shit dumber than dumb. The fact that we know we have scenes of the back and forth coming up grates my nerves like cheddar on a cheese grater....thin indeed. EJ hasn't done a thing recently that's made him even worthy enough to be in the same room with. I'm just ready for him to leave on a midday train to anywhere but my flat screen. Please and thank you.

If Sami takes EJ back I still think the revenge plan served a purpose to bring scheming Sami back and she was hreat in her scenes when she told EJ she knew about the affair. It can also lead to some great power play scenes between Ejami when they challenging each other.

BeeBee
Aug 2 2014, 08:51 AM
marie1969
Aug 2 2014, 07:57 AM
camera shy

I actually don't think Rafe/Kate are equal to EJ/Abby.EJ has been claiming to love Sami for eight years,they have two children,they were preparing to marry when the cheating occurred,EJ had sex with Abby on three occasions,and EJ went out of his way to conceal his cheating even being willing to pay to have Nick killed to do so.Rafe was drinking before sex with Kate,there was only one hook up with Kate,and Rafe is/was planning to tell Jordan what happened with Kate.

I think Rafe cheating was just as bad because Ejami had been having problems for a while and Sami had kicked EJ out of his bed, where as Rafe and Jordan were happy and sleeping together when he pushed her away and seek comfort with Kate when he should have lean on Jordan about Gabi.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic