Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of August 4
Topic Started: Aug 1 2014, 04:45 PM (3,239 Views)
Sandell

Y&R FRIDAY'S DAY AHEAD FOR AUGUST 8,2014

SHOULD I BUY A BLACK DRESS?

http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/update/id/20875/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Oh puleeezs :fp2: that's about all I have to say! Will not be able to watch Friday's episode, can't say I'll miss much:-) going to spend a long weekend helping my sister settle into her new lake home.......nothing fancy, but oh so relaxing :cart:

nananana7
Member Avatar

Sandell
Aug 7 2014, 06:54 PM

Thanks for posting, Sandell.

---------

Paraphrasing ...

Hillary meets Devon at a secret bar. They pledge their love and she says she'll tell Neil.

Meanwhile ...

Neil shows Cane around the new house that Neil bought for Hillary as a surprise.

The power goes out and Cane finds a wiring problem. Cane warns Neil to get that fixed.

Cane leaves and the lights fizzle out again. Neil gets electrocuted trying to fix the fuse panel and falls to the floor unconscious.

------ ------ ------

Well I didn't expect that! Spoilers said there would be an unforseen complication in Hillary getting back together with Neil, so I *erroneously* assumed that Hillary was pregnant, but I was wrong.

I never thought Neil would be injured!

Edited by nananana7, Aug 7 2014, 10:09 PM.

BriteLite

nananana7
Aug 7 2014, 10:06 PM
Neil gets electrocuted trying to fix the fuse panel and falls to the floor unconscious.

I figured they would go that route and have something happen to him to further complicate things. Regardless, I still doubt that Hilary was going to leave Neil for Devon. It would just drag out until the mess was exposed.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

That was a turn of events, not the usual things we get tossed at us.
Sounds like it will be a decent day.

nananana7
Member Avatar

deleted

Edited by nananana7, Aug 8 2014, 09:09 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Sandell

Neil gets electrocuted? LMAO
Well, at least that's a new one, I don't think anyone has done that before..................never mind, as I was writing, I remembered Super Victor after surviving a heart transplant and jumping out of a plane, was knee deep in water in a boat and got electrocuted and survived. :tounge:
Maybe when neil wakes up he won't remember he married Hillary and she can just go get a divorce without saying a word. :facepalm:

celine12

Sammie Jo
Aug 8 2014, 10:58 AM
Sandell

Neil gets electrocuted? LMAO
Well, at least that's a new one, I don't think anyone has done that before..................never mind, as I was writing, I remembered Super Victor after surviving a heart transplant and jumping out of a plane, was knee deep in water in a boat and got electrocuted and survived. :tounge:
Maybe when neil wakes up he won't remember he married Hillary and she can just go get a divorce without saying a word. :facepalm:
lol!!!!! Poor Neil. Is there no end to his humiliation!

nananana7
Member Avatar

deleted.
Edited by nananana7, Aug 11 2014, 11:21 AM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I am sooooooooooooo looking forward to Monday... the NU-PHICK!!!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Aug 8 2014, 06:26 PM
I am sooooooooooooo looking forward to Monday... the NU-PHICK!!!
Oh yeah, you KNOW that's going to cause problems, especially if phyliss finds out about Kelly and decides she still wants nick.
Little miss psycho's world will come undone, maybe she'll turn to Ian. :popcorn:

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

eruell
Aug 7 2014, 12:14 PM
Sammie Jo
Aug 7 2014, 09:28 AM
nananana7
Aug 7 2014, 03:54 AM
Sandell
Aug 6 2014, 07:04 PM
Thursday's Day-Ahead for August 7 , 2014

http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/update/id/20865/

Holy crap!

Ian is such an asshole. Hell, reading that is making me totally empathize with Nikki going off the wagon. Shit.
Oh wait until Victor gets his hands on him!
So when Ian does eventually turn up dead, who is going to be the one who does it? A lot of people are going around saying Ian is going to get what's coming to him lately.
Me, I'm wondering what condition his lifeless carcass will be in once it is found. (carving knife in his chest? A gaping hole blown in his midsection? Torched beyond all recognition??) :applause:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Images of everyone taking turns on him like they did with Diane.
So many dislike him.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

ArthriticBill
Aug 9 2014, 07:10 AM
eruell
Aug 7 2014, 12:14 PM
Sammie Jo
Aug 7 2014, 09:28 AM
nananana7
Aug 7 2014, 03:54 AM
Oh wait until Victor gets his hands on him!
So when Ian does eventually turn up dead, who is going to be the one who does it? A lot of people are going around saying Ian is going to get what's coming to him lately.
Me, I'm wondering what condition his lifeless carcass will be in once it is found. (carving knife in his chest? A gaping hole blown in his midsection? Torched beyond all recognition??) :applause:

Floating face down in the pool at the club, lily did it, you know how she loves to push people into the pool. lol

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Or face down in a stairwell, we know how Sharon gets pushy-shovey. :)

gtamom

All they show on Monday (of the new Phyllis) was her face, she didn't speak or anything. But, at least her storyline is beginning! Finally.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

At least it will be more realistic that way.
Beats having Sharon open her door to the knock and getting knocked on her ass- maybe not, but.
People would be hollering that it wasn't real enough, 'no one just wakes from a coma and walks out'...ect.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply