Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler Pics for the week of August 4th
Topic Started: Aug 1 2014, 06:00 PM (3,457 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 2 2014, 02:16 AM
It doesn't even look like she's wearing a dress. It looks like she's in the process of taking off a dress and she happens to be wearing a very cheap bra.
I spent a lot of time staring at that picture of Nicole on the plane trying to work out what you were talking about. And agreed there was perhaps some validity to the statement.

Then I remembered.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

thepadange

PALMommy
Aug 2 2014, 06:53 PM
thepadange
Aug 2 2014, 01:02 PM
PALMommy
Aug 1 2014, 08:03 PM
Kaha
Aug 1 2014, 06:29 PM
Posted Image

Eric makes a huge decision about his future.
Well, at least HIS beanie MATCHES his red piping of his coat - unlike Father Hot Neon Pink's beanie that looks like a throwback to the age of neon in 1980s.
Cardinals wear a red zucchetto and bishops, a purple zucchetto.
THAT was purple? Seriously, it looked fuschia or hot pink at best to me. ;)

Thanks for the accurate name though. Ya learn something new everyday - I looked up the name and read about them. It was interesting. Very cool! :D
Frankly, I don't remember the color. Which episode was it (he) on?

They also call the color for bishops amaranth red (maybe that's a better description?).
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

thepadange
Aug 3 2014, 03:19 AM
PALMommy
Aug 2 2014, 06:53 PM
thepadange
Aug 2 2014, 01:02 PM
PALMommy
Aug 1 2014, 08:03 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image
Cardinals wear a red zucchetto and bishops, a purple zucchetto.
THAT was purple? Seriously, it looked fuschia or hot pink at best to me. ;)

Thanks for the accurate name though. Ya learn something new everyday - I looked up the name and read about them. It was interesting. Very cool! :D
Frankly, I don't remember the color. Which episode was it (he) on?

They also call the color for bishops amaranth red (maybe that's a better description?).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEOs1M9OzuQ

mer4santo
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Aug 2 2014, 07:34 PM
mer4santo
Aug 2 2014, 04:35 PM
Everything they put AZ in is hideous. HIDEOUS.
TBH I believe the worst you can say about AZ's wardrobe is occasionally too short or unflattering which goes for most of the cast.The wardrobe department seems to save the truly hideous for AS.Remember the black leather dress and red ankle shoes she wore for Brady's wedding,the black dress with the huge white stripe and zipper down the back that bunched at her butt when she walked so that it appeared there was something in her undies,the wedding dress,and now this monstrosity which I still say is the diaper dress that has been altered by the wardrobe department.I will be intested in seeing the front of that thing.How many times as the wardrobe of AZ resulted in more than one or two mildly disapproving comments? I bet AS has gotten (and will receive) more negative comments about this latest monstosity than AZ has gotten in the last six months,heck probably the last year.
I think AZ is beautiful bu t they put her in cheap looking skin tight wardrobe which is not always flattering, yet always looks like it came off of a clearance rack at Matshalls.

Sweeney has some bad wardrobe but it seems to be designer stuff(not always good!) which doesn't necessarily fit.

All of wardrobe is a hot mess but I think AZ is given the most consistent shit in the form of animal prints, really strange patterns, and always skin tight. I feel like they want to make her look cheap and it pisses me off.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

SaveDaysNow
Aug 1 2014, 11:57 PM
The DAYS wardrobe department seriously lacks in taste.. . They dress all their women like they are going out to some club, or streetwalkers. Sami is wearing a skin-tight "bra" dress, and she's a CEO of a major company???? Jordan was wearing some skintight v-neck number recently that she kept adjusting--for daytime scenes! Then Jennifer and her lack of sleeves style, and Kate's completely tacky anything goes mix'nmatch disgusting prints! Nicole looks like she shops at Forever 21 even though AZ is almost 40!! And let's not forget poor Gabi's hideous dress at Ari's christening!

Aside from Marlena and Hope, who both are usually ON POINT, the rest of the women look like cheap floozys.
They're trying too hard to be current and cutting edge but don't have the money to get quality fashionable clothes. With their budget, what they should go for is timeless and tasteful clothes that will outlast these trendy fashions and will actually flatter these beautiful women. That's how our Mom taught my sisters and me to shop.
Edited by Reese, Aug 3 2014, 01:26 PM.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

happyphairy
Aug 1 2014, 06:31 PM
throughthehourglass
Aug 1 2014, 06:21 PM
Posted Image

Meanwhile, the wardrobe on this show continues to absolutely suck. :facepalm:
Adrienne is now taking style cues from Sami
Posted Image
This is what they have Adrienne wear in August...long sleeves? Sami looks like she put on a bra and they sewed a dress onto it. Ugly!

stormymac
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Aug 3 2014, 11:09 AM
BeeBee
Aug 2 2014, 07:34 PM
mer4santo
Aug 2 2014, 04:35 PM
Everything they put AZ in is hideous. HIDEOUS.
TBH I believe the worst you can say about AZ's wardrobe is occasionally too short or unflattering which goes for most of the cast.The wardrobe department seems to save the truly hideous for AS.Remember the black leather dress and red ankle shoes she wore for Brady's wedding,the black dress with the huge white stripe and zipper down the back that bunched at her butt when she walked so that it appeared there was something in her undies,the wedding dress,and now this monstrosity which I still say is the diaper dress that has been altered by the wardrobe department.I will be intested in seeing the front of that thing.How many times as the wardrobe of AZ resulted in more than one or two mildly disapproving comments? I bet AS has gotten (and will receive) more negative comments about this latest monstosity than AZ has gotten in the last six months,heck probably the last year.
I think AZ is beautiful bu t they put her in cheap looking skin tight wardrobe which is not always flattering, yet always looks like it came off of a clearance rack at Matshalls.

Sweeney has some bad wardrobe but it seems to be designer stuff(not always good!) which doesn't necessarily fit.

All of wardrobe is a hot mess but I think AZ is given the most consistent shit in the form of animal prints, really strange patterns, and always skin tight. I feel like they want to make her look cheap and it pisses me off.
I think Freddie ties her on the men's side. I almost had to buy a new Ipad because I dropped mine when I saw the picture of Sonny and Victor. Why can't they dress him that well all the time? I wouldn't even complain if they put him in a Henley everyday. The only thing I can figure is the head wardrobe person was sick so someone else with, you know, eyesight dressed him that day. I'm sure he'll back in "end of the viewing day" plaid by his next episode which will probably be about two weeks later.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply