Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of August 4th
Topic Started: Aug 1 2014, 08:30 PM (1,749 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-080414/2803045

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Wowser !!!!! Ericole in bed?!? I just died!!! :cheer: :wub:

Amanda_gayle
Member Avatar

AmbernOK
Aug 1 2014, 08:32 PM
Wowser !!!!! Ericole in bed?!? I just died!!! :cheer: :wub:
Me too!!! I can't wait!!!

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Aww Ericole!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

ERICOLE!!!

Holaamigas

Woah! Didn't see that coming! Yay Ericole!

concerned
Member Avatar

Yeah except I hate to be the debbie downer but that is screaming non reality fantasy sequence.

concerned
Member Avatar

Still I'll take it... Woo Hoo.

Holaamigas

concerned
Aug 1 2014, 10:20 PM
Yeah except I hate to be the debbie downer but that is screaming non reality fantasy sequence.
I know, but at least it's not someone singing Daniel's praises or EJ giggling like a high idiot in bed with Sami. ;)

pagraves
Member Avatar

concerned
Well, sure, but it's HIS fantasy, for once. And the part with the cardinal was real.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

I've been loving DAYS, but Kristen's return is so bad. There is something so disgusting about King Daniel knocking out Kristen. Ugh, he ruins everything! Worst character on days ever :thumbsdown:

WillFan
Member Avatar

http://youtu.be/t5zfU3yhl-I?list=UUu_N5jPS5NdU3fknvi8mo_Q
Edited by WillFan, Aug 1 2014, 10:53 PM.

james0479
Member Avatar

Don't get too ahead of yourselves my loves....Eric could be feeding his communion to Nicole in reality land and right before she fully gets filled with his spirit, Eric may need to text Daniel. Why? Ask JJ since he did the same thing in the middle of making out with Paige. Lol.

In all honesty, I'm glad the show is moving Ericole in what appears to be some hot sexy soapy goodness ....I'm sadly still experiencing whiplash and am totally butthurt over the months and months of ridiculous "angst" we had to sit through. They pretty much destroyed all things lovely regarding Ericole. But I'm trying to get back on their good old gospel ship once more. ;)
Edited by james0479, Aug 1 2014, 11:15 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Holy crap it's his fantasy ya'll we are finally getting an Eric fantasy

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I think that the Ericole scenes looks like a dream of Eric's. I'm not holding out any hope for these two. I really like these two too. Thanks writers.... :drunk:

ShaneDOOLFan

Please let this be the last week Eileen is sharing scenes with Shawn Christian.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Holy crap. Eric gets an actual point of view?

And the only Kristen and Daniel scene I want to see is her killing him.

fundays13
Member Avatar

concerned
Eric is going to yell and scream at her by trips end. Eric seems to be messing with Nicole's feelings because he can't get his own straight. Move on, nicole

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

fundays13
Aug 2 2014, 09:00 AM
concerned
Eric is going to yell and scream at her by trips end. Eric seems to be messing with Nicole's feelings because he can't get his own straight. Move on, nicole
That IHY happens on Thursday, we don't have the technical Friday spoiler, now Aug 11 yet. I pretty sure I hate you leads to hot passionate sex! Rome was for something.. Gotta get Nicole pregnant for a May sweeps baby!

Ocean

WillFan
Aug 1 2014, 10:52 PM
Thanks WillFan for posting it for us as always! :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply