Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of August 11th; *updated 8/4*
Topic Started: Aug 2 2014, 11:11 PM (20,562 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday
Theresa sends a strong message to Eve concerning Brady; Daniel shocks Kristen; Aiden stuns Hope when he tells her he has a date with Jennifer.

Tuesday
Kristen tries to escape her crimes, while Sami slaps EJ with a restraining order.

Wednesday
Kristen shakes things up upon her return to Salem; Brady deals with some big news, and Sami engages in a heated exchange with Nicole.

Thursday
Kristen looks to Stefano for guidance, while Marlena tries to help out Brady; Clyde starts to map out plans for his life in Salem.

Friday
Tension reaches a fever pitch when Sami reads Will's article; EJ issues a stark warning to Kate regarding Stefano, and Rafe reaches out to Jordan.

Aussie TV Mag Spoilers

Monday
Kristen is stunned when she realises the violence Daniel has planned for her.
A jealous Theresa warns Eve to stay away from Brady.
Hope is shocked to learn Aiden has planned to take Jennifer out on a date.

Tuesday
Kristen makes an attempt to escape from Daniel, and avoid answering for her crimes.
Sami decides to take out a restraining order against EJ
Sonny reads Will's article - and worries his husband may eventually regret publishing it.

Wednesday
Kristen stuns all her enemies by returning to Salem.
EJ makes a major decision concerning Kristen.
Sami confronts Nicole about Eric being unable to return to the priesthood.

Thursday
Kristen turns to Stefano.
Marlena advises Brady about what his next move regarding Kristen should be.
Sonny feels guilty about the secret he's keeping from Will.
Clyde starts to make big plans for his future in Salem.

Friday
Sami reads Will's article - which leads to an explosive confrontation with her son.
EJ warns Kate that Stefano is gunning for her and Sami.
Clyde and Ben make a Deal.
Rafe goes to Jordan in an attempt to plead his case.

------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, August 11, 2014
Fearing time is running out, Marlena tries her best to get through to comatose John.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014
A jealous Hope questions Jennifer about her upcoming “date” with Aiden.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Everyone’s worlds are turned upside down when Kristen returns.
Brady receives shocking news.

Thursday, August 14, 2014
Kristen turns to Stefano for help.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Restless84
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Renaissance Girl

Holy hell! Aiden's going out with Jennifer?

Wow, I wonder what message Theresa has concerning Brady? This should be interesting.

And I wonder what news Brady will receive. Is it about John? Or Theresa?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sami,whatever Will wrote I am sure you deserve.

phloe3

I think Eve flirts with Brady again

Marlene

Marlena's in a spoiler. Bestill me heart.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Quote:

Monday
Theresa sends a strong message to Eve concerning Brady; Daniel shocks Kristen; Aiden stuns Hope when he tells her he has a date with Jennifer.

Aiden and Dimmifer :x :x :x

Quote:

Tuesday
Kristen tries to escape her crimes, while Sami slaps EJ with a restraining order.

Lock Kristen up forever. Go, Sami, go!!

Quote:

Wednesday
Kristen shakes things up upon her return to Salem; Brady deals with some big news, and Sami engages in a heated exchange with Nicole.

Hopefully no Daniel in Kristen's orbit this week. Big news for Brady...wanna bet Theresa is preggers. Sami has to be going at it with Nicole over Eric.

Quote:

Thursday
Kristen looks to Stefano for guidance, while Marlena tries to help out Brady; Clyde starts to map out plans for his life in Salem.

Stefano.... is it by phone???? Go away Clyde you are a creep.,

Quote:

Friday
Tension reaches a fever pitch when Sami reads Will's article; EJ issues a stark warning to Kate regarding Stefano, and Rafe reaches out to Jordan.

Sounds like Will is about to be in deep do do with his mom. What sort of warning regarding Stefano

leela46
Member Avatar

Aiden has a date with Jennifer? That's very odd. There hasn't even been a hint of an attraction between them.

So Sami takes out a restraining order against EJ. I guess that means she's finally kicking him out of the mansion.

Renaissance Girl

rfsexton
Aug 2 2014, 11:29 PM
Quote:

Monday

Aiden and Dimmifer :x :x :x

Quote:

Tuesday

Lock Kristen up forever. Go, Sami, go!!

Quote:

Wednesday

Hopefully no Daniel in Kristen's orbit this week. Big news for Brady...wanna bet Theresa is preggers. Sami has to be going at it with Nicole over Eric.

Quote:

Thursday

Stefano.... is it by phone???? Go away Clyde you are a creep.,

Quote:

Friday

Sounds like Will is about to be in deep do do with his mom. What sort of warning regarding Stefano

I don't think Theresa is going to be pregnant, but if it does turn out that way, I will be genuinely surprised. What's more likely is that Brady is going to learn that his father has taken a turn for the worse and may die soon, so he better come to the hospital and say his goodbyes.

phloe3

Brady's big news could be Kristin being back, Teresa being pregnant, or about John. I think he already found out John would be in a coma. It said Marlena tries to help out Brady the next episode. Marlena is not going to care if Teresa is pregnant

leela46
Member Avatar

Quote:

What's more likely is that Brady is going to learn that his father has taken a turn for the worse and may die soon, so he better come to the hospital and say his goodbyes.

I hope this doesn't mean John is going to be killed off again. I still can't figure out why they bothered to bring Drake back. John has barely been on. And now he's being wasted in a coma.

Isn't the DA Trask supposed to be back this month? I thought she would be prosecuting EJ. Maybe Kristen will be on trial instead.

Renaissance Girl

leela46
Aug 2 2014, 11:51 PM
Quote:

What's more likely is that Brady is going to learn that his father has taken a turn for the worse and may die soon, so he better come to the hospital and say his goodbyes.

I hope this doesn't mean John is going to be killed off again. I still can't figure out why they bothered to bring Drake back. John has barely been on. And now he's being wasted in a coma.

Isn't the DA Trask supposed to be back this month? I thought she would be prosecuting EJ. Maybe Kristen will be on trial instead.
Kristen? Don't they have little to no evidence on her already? I don't think they have any admissable evidence they can use to bring her to trial. I thought Brady was the one that was going to be prosecuted.

I don't know about what news Brady might receive. It could be anything.

am103
Member Avatar

Interesting that Aiden and Jennifer have a date. I noticed chemistry between Daniel Cosgrove and Melissa Reeves in their very first scenes together. I'm sure it won't go anywhere, but I am curious.

Kristen's back in Salem? YES. I seriously can't wait. Buh BYE, Daniel!

nananana7
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 2 2014, 11:11 PM
Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Where. is. Lucas ????

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Angie79
Monday
Aiden stuns Hope when he tells her he has a date with Jennifer.
I'm guessing that Hope misinterprets what she hears.
If not, then I'd rather we have to go through Kayla/Aiden than Jen/Aiden to get to Haiden.

missmeka1987_
Member Avatar

Wednesday
Kristen shakes things up upon her return to Salem; Brady deals with some big news, and SAMI ENGAGES IN A HEATED EXCHANGE WITH NICOLE.

not Nicole & Sami again don't care if they are going to let Sami big mouth get the last word :bs:
Edited by missmeka1987_, Aug 3 2014, 12:41 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

Aiden interest in Jennifer :puke:
The writers already ruining Haiden

Sami and icole fight for the unteenth time :rolleyes:
Just like Jordan and Kate catfights. Crappy writing.

leela46
Member Avatar

fundays13
Aug 3 2014, 05:09 AM
Aiden interest in Jennifer :puke:
The writers already ruining Haiden

Sami and icole fight for the unteenth time :rolleyes:
Just like Jordan and Kate catfights. Crappy writing.
I'm hoping that the Aiden/Jennifer date is just connected to the lawsuit. Just a plotpoint to make Hope jealous. Besides, connecting Jennifer to Haiden means Daniel would eventually be part of the storyline. It's bad enough having Daniel in the Kristen storyline, I simply can't stomach the notion of him being involved with Haiden too. The "Kayla likes Aiden" spoiler turned out to be nothing and hopefully this is more of the same.

I'm a bit curious about Clyde's plans for his life in Salem. The show really does need a new male villian and Clyde seems like he could be a very bad guy.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Hope doesn't need Bo's permission to move on. - KA

Angie79
Monday
Aiden stuns Hope when he tells her he has a date with Jennifer.
:soapbox: This Haiden fan waits TWO WEEKS for THIS CRAP?!? :censored: :yuk: PLEASE let this be a totally misleading spoiler. :pray: But since Jennibtch is the end all be all to TIIC, I doubt it. :rolleyes:

james0479
Member Avatar

"Kristen shakes things up when she returns to Salem ...*and* turns to Stefano for guidance"
HELLS the the YES and A to the MEN!!!!!!!! Thank you Jesus. Alright now I can attempt to breathe a little better. It does make me wonder what exactly the point of the first 2 weeks of her return is all about. As much as Id love to forget this whole Daniel interaction happened, I do kinda hope at some point it will make sense why they did that. Or I can just wipe it from my memory. Kristen, Salem, Stefano, YES!
Edited by james0479, Aug 3 2014, 07:09 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply