Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: August Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 3 2014, 03:58 PM (8,990 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

GH: August Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCRfbuXStmY

Katherine and Stefan dance at the bacchanalia. (1997)
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

:whooohooo: :whooohooo: for Joss knocking Emma off her high horse.
how boring and predictable that Liz found Spencer, just like when Sabrina found Emma :sleep:
Offline Profile Goto Top

GHFan738

natdot99
Aug 4 2014, 01:57 PM
how boring and predictable that Liz found Spencer, just like when Sabrina found Emma :sleep:
Yeah, but the difference is that Emma didnt like Britt and liked Sabrina. Spencer doesn't really like Liz and does like Britt.

So Jossyln likes Cameron.

I like Patrick and Sam. She pretending to be Sabrina was a hoot.

Nina is sharp as a tack figuring out what Franco was hiding.
Edited by GHFan738, Aug 4 2014, 03:46 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

GHFan738
Aug 4 2014, 03:44 PM
natdot99
Yeah, but the difference is that Emma didnt like Britt and liked Sabrina. Spencer doesn't really like Liz and does like Britt.

My point is was making that Emma thinks she all that and a box of cracker jacks. Emma chose Cameron because she believed that Cam was her soulmate. She didn't care how much Spencer was hurting, all she cared about the Cam was willing to worship the ground she walked on for the rest of her life. Joss refused to drink the Emma kool aid and blew Emma out the water. Emma is nothing but a passive aggressive child who has all the adult treat her like she can do no wrong. Joss called her out on her :bs: :bs: and became the bad guy.
It the same story from two years ago and all they did was changed the storyline with different characters.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I laughed and cheered Josslyn on today. The kid actors on GH are so much fun.
Online Profile Goto Top

GHFan738

natdot99
Aug 4 2014, 04:01 PM
GHFan738
natdot99

My point is was making that Emma thinks she all that and a box of cracker jacks. Emma chose Cameron because she believed that Cam was her soulmate. She didn't care how much Spencer was hurting, all she cared about the Cam was willing to worship the ground she walked on for the rest of her life. Joss refused to drink the Emma kool aid and blew Emma out the water. Emma is nothing but a passive aggressive child who has all the adult treat her like she can do no wrong. Joss called her out on her :bs: :bs: and became the bad guy.
It the same story from two years ago and all they did was changed the storyline with different characters.
I wasn't disagreeing with you. I just said that Spencer doesn't like Liz. Why did Liz feel the need to drag Spencer from under the table? She çould have just told him to come out.

I adore Josslyn. Loved how Liz said she was like her mother and she thanked her.

Emma chose Cameron because she thinks he's nice. She doesn't know that behind her back he rubs in Spencer's face that he lost out. Liz and Felix are the same. They hide behind this goody goody image while they snub their nose at the people beneath them.

I hope Britt and Brad win out in the end.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

GHFan738
Aug 4 2014, 04:43 PM
natdot99
GHFan738
natdot99

I wasn't disagreeing with you. I just said that Spencer doesn't like Liz. Why did Liz feel the need to drag Spencer from under the table? She çould have just told him to come out.

I adore Josslyn. Loved how Liz said she was like her mother and she thanked her.

Emma chose Cameron because she thinks he's nice. She doesn't know that behind her back he rubs in Spencer's face that he lost out. Liz and Felix are the same. They hide behind this goody goody image while they snub their nose at the people beneath them.

Sorry they will be thrown under the bus for Niz/lucas&Felix.
I do agree about your assessment of Liz/Felix.
Offline Profile Goto Top

GHFan738

natdot99
Aug 4 2014, 05:20 PM
GHFan738
Aug 4 2014, 04:43 PM
natdot99
GHFan738

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Sorry they will be thrown under the bus for Niz/lucas&Felix.
I do agree about your assessment of Liz/Felix.
I'm not so sure of that. I don't doubt that we will get Niz, I just question if they will stick. They took Ric off the canvas to push the pairing. Just like before, when he returns Liz will dump Nic like she's done over and over again.

They also need to step it up if they want Felix/Lucas. They are boring.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Britt,GET A LIFE.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Okay, while generally thinking Franco to be a plague spot on the house of GH, I could sorta get behind him and Nina hooking up.

Yeah, the kids on GH are unholy brats but I do enjoy Joss and Spencer getting the upper hand on Franco. And IMHO Joss and Spencer >>>>>>>> Emma and Cameron.

Kelly Monaco did a good Sabrina impression even with the mannerisms.

Gee, I wonder who's behind door #1 at the Institute? For a show that's been known to pull off some great surprises I'm surprised they gave it away in the promo. Even though we knew you-know-who was coming back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

GHFan738

JarlenaLante
Aug 4 2014, 08:47 PM
Okay, while generally thinking Franco to be a plague spot on the house of GH, I could sorta get behind him and Nina hooking up.

Yeah, the kids on GH are unholy brats but I do enjoy Joss and Spencer getting the upper hand on Franco. And IMHO Joss and Spencer >>>>>>>> Emma and Cameron.

Kelly Monaco did a good Sabrina impression even with the mannerisms.

Gee, I wonder who's behind door #1 at the Institute? For a show that's been known to pull off some great surprises I'm surprised they gave it away in the promo. Even though we knew you-know-who was coming back.
My guess is they gave Robin away because they have a bigger surprise in store. Will we get our first glimpse of Jason?
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

I thought Britt picking up the picture of Morgan and Michael at Carley's and than saying that Morgan was a looker was funny lol considering they go out in real life.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

I am conflicted on Britt getting Nicholas. I really like Nic and Britt together, but I can't get behind Britt's disregard for Spencer's safety. Britt is callous and really a bad influence on Spencer. She watched Nic suffer and be worried about his missing boy and just continued with her little charade.

I know I said that I am not here for kiddie romance but those Spencer and Joss are just wonderful. I want to see more of them not less and that's shocking since soap kids annoy me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

GHFan738

Kaha
Aug 4 2014, 10:58 PM
I am conflicted on Britt getting Nicholas. I really like Nic and Britt together, but I can't get behind Britt's disregard for Spencer's safety. Britt is callous and really a bad influence on Spencer. She watched Nic suffer and be worried about his missing boy and just continued with her little charade.

I know I said that I am not here for kiddie romance but those Spencer and Joss are just wonderful. I want to see more of them not less and that's shocking since soap kids annoy me.
What she did is going to come out and that will end things. I'm hoping she will finally see the light and change. Then she will deserve Nic. I just can't get behind Liz. She keeps changing her mind. Plus the minute she finds out Ric is alive, shes just going to dump Nic again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dee-anne

GHFan738
Aug 4 2014, 11:08 PM
Kaha

What she did is going to come out and that will end things. I'm hoping she will finally see the light and change. Then she will deserve Nic. I just can't get behind Liz. She keeps changing her mind. Plus the minute she finds out Ric is alive, shes just going to dump Nic again.
Britt will only finally see the light and change if the writers allowed her to. The same with Elizabeth, if the writers want her to take no interest in Ric when he comes back and be all about Nik, that is what will happen. They did have her making a point of saying that she did not love Ric.

As far as I am concerned, they are wasting our time with this triangle. I don't find it entertaining. They have made it obvious that they will put Liz and Nik together, and I wish they had done it without having to write this silly story for Britt. They already had Nikolas breaking it off with Britt, and had Nikolas telling all who would listen about his feelings for Liz, so why do this to Britt. After listening to Nik and his pro liz dialogue, I would rather if they did move Britt on. They don't even have to put her in a romance straight away. she has chemistry with quite a few people. Lets see some scenes with her and her brother getting to know each other. It would be far better than what we are watching now.

If they wanted to show Britt is still a schemer, then put some intelligence behind it. Let her plan not be as stupid as the one we just saw. The only thing I can think of why they wrote her this way is so that they can put a final nail in the Brit and Nik relationship. I find what Britt did this time worse than what she did before, in regards to her relationship with Nik. Before, she was continuing a lie that started before she met Nik for fear of losing him. This time she watched him suffering over not be able to find his son, on top of lying to him, and when she finally found where Spencer was, she left him to suffer further just to have Nik be grateful to her for finding him. I cant see the love in that, & I am guessing that was the reason why they wrote this silly story. Britt who is suppose to be an intelligent person, decides to do the exact same thing that lost her Nik in the first place, and even worse, just so that she can get hem back. There is no way she is not going to get found out, but that is the whole idea of it isn't it.

In order for them to put Niz together, they had to make Britt look bad, disappointing all her fans, when their was no need for it. They could still have Spencer running away without reverting Britt to the mentality of a 9 year old. I am disappointed in the way they have written her. There is no way she can be defended in her latest actions.

Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Dee-anne
Aug 5 2014, 05:42 AM
GHFan738
Aug 4 2014, 11:08 PM
Kaha

Britt will only finally see the light and change if the writers allowed her to. The same with Elizabeth, if the writers want her to take no interest in Ric when he comes back and be all about Nik, that is what will happen. They did have her making a point of saying that she did not love Ric.

As far as I am concerned, they are wasting our time with this triangle. I don't find it entertaining. They have made it obvious that they will put Liz and Nik together, and I wish they had done it without having to write this silly story for Britt. They already had Nikolas breaking it off with Britt, and had Nikolas telling all who would listen about his feelings for Liz, so why do this to Britt. After listening to Nik and his pro liz dialogue, I would rather if they did move Britt on. They don't even have to put her in a romance straight away. she has chemistry with quite a few people. Lets see some scenes with her and her brother getting to know each other. It would be far better than what we are watching now.

If they wanted to show Britt is still a schemer, then put some intelligence behind it. Let her plan not be as stupid as the one we just saw. The only thing I can think of why they wrote her this way is so that they can put a final nail in the Brit and Nik relationship. I find what Britt did this time worse than what she did before, in regards to her relationship with Nik. Before, she was continuing a lie that started before she met Nik for fear of losing him. This time she watched him suffering over not be able to find his son, on top of lying to him, and when she finally found where Spencer was, she left him to suffer further just to have Nik be grateful to her for finding him. I cant see the love in that, & I am guessing that was the reason why they wrote this silly story. Britt who is suppose to be an intelligent person, decides to do the exact same thing that lost her Nik in the first place, and even worse, just so that she can get hem back. There is no way she is not going to get found out, but that is the whole idea of it isn't it.

In order for them to put Niz together, they had to make Britt look bad, disappointing all her fans, when their was no need for it. They could still have Spencer running away without reverting Britt to the mentality of a 9 year old. I am disappointed in the way they have written her. There is no way she can be defended in her latest actions.

Britt is no different from AJ/Ric getting thrown under the bus to showcase Niz as a great love story. They could have written Britt with different story line potential but instead she just being used a filler for Ric/Jason comes back to PC. I would loved have seen her with a new love interest that appreciated her spark/thorns. Instead we are reliving Patrick/Sabrina 2.0 with Niz getting their HEA.The saddest part that Nik will always want Liz until his dying breath no matter how many times she chooses another man over him.

Offline Profile Goto Top

GHFan738

I agree that Niz will get together, but I feel that ulitimately, Spencer's wish for Nic, Britt, him and a baby will be what we will get in the end. My feeling is that Liz only wants Nic to 'save' him from Britt. The whole story has been from Britt's POV.

You are right. This is Sabrina/Patrick/Britt 2.0. My guess is that Nic/Britt will sleep together and she will become pregnant. What happens from that point will determine how this ends.

We will see though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

GHFan738
Aug 5 2014, 08:29 AM
I agree that Niz will get together, but I feel that ulitimately, Spencer's wish for Nic, Britt, him and a baby will be what we will get in the end. My feeling is that Liz only wants Nic to 'save' him from Britt. The whole story has been from Britt's POV.

You are right. This is Sabrina/Patrick/Britt 2.0. My guess is that Nic/Britt will sleep together and she will become pregnant. What happens from that point will determine how this ends.

We will see though.

I don't think that Nik/Brit will sleep together. The story will be that Nik finds out about Spencer/Britt plan and finally nails the coffin in Brik, just like Patrick found out that he was not the father of her baby.Nik will treat Britt just like Patrick treats her, like the scum of the earth. Liz will have Nik back on her leash until Ric/Jason shown up to cause Niz angst 556712344558788905957563223748. Ric was slated to come back in September but it been slated for November.
Offline Profile Goto Top

GHFan738

If as you say this is the end if Britt and we are to sit around and wait for Ric to show up in Nov. What happens with Niz? They are just lovey dovey and we endure Cameron/Spencer spats? I don't think it will be that easy.

Plus if you throw Jason in the mix, that will mean Nic will be pushed aside again. He will need to turn to someone. My guess is that it will be Britt.

As I said. We will see.
Edited by GHFan738, Aug 5 2014, 12:23 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I don't care what anyone else says I am totally on TeamPatrick.

I really wish they would move Britt away from Nicholas/Liz. It seems that it will go with that pairing. But then the minute Jason or even Ric show up, Liz will drop Nicholas in a heartbeat. Don't want to then see Nicholas settle for Britt.

I have absolutely no interest in the Brad/Lucas/Felix story. I don't understand how any of these three guys see in the others to chase each other the way they are.

Enjoying Nina and Franco.
Edited by cubsgirl, Aug 5 2014, 03:17 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic