Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: August Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 3 2014, 04:14 PM (3,823 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Y&R: August Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0TGNcAHYS0

Y&R Promo from 1995 featuring Phyllis and Danny.

Offline Profile Goto Top

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Is it just me, or do we have a newer, slightly older (10-ish) Faith? :ermmmm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I think it's the Faith before this last snot nose evil Faith. lol

Would Kevin puhleeze stop whining! Geez, mikey is supposed to drop a paying customer so he doesn't get put in a cell? Don't break the law you putz and you won't have to worry about it.
He should keep a picture of jail cell on his desk and as his screensaver to remind himself not to break the law.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Yeah this Faith doesn't act like her Mom so much. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I love evil Faith. I miss her lol giving attitude here and there. She and JM were great together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

My lifetime supply of endless boot up the behind award goes to Kevin, Posted Image He throwing shades at what Ben did when he was a juvenile(which makes its nearly two decades old considering he least has to be in his mid thirties) for paying for all his crimes, in which the records were sealed by the court and required the child family authorization to release them, which he obtained illegally. Really Kevin by the legal sense you should be a registered sex offender because you were an internet predator who gave an STD to underage Lily, premediated murder/arson when you tried to kill Coleen, yet you stay out due to being claustrophobic. Ben should have told them all you need to STFU because no one you is pure as the driven snow.

Another lifetime award boot up the behind endless goes to ChelseaPosted Image , I guess Chelsea forgot that Victor paid her to ruin Billy/Victoria marriage and that her/mother were con artists scamming people left and right. They probably have a wrap sheet long enough make toilet paper for the residents of GC. Dear Chelsea, Ben paid for his crimes and you/mother have no right to throw shades at Ben.
Edited by natdot99, Aug 6 2014, 11:31 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

But that's different natdot :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Meow

ArthriticBill
Aug 4 2014, 09:28 AM
I don't think so I think she's just growing up. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Meow
Aug 7 2014, 12:24 PM
ArthriticBill
Aug 4 2014, 09:28 AM
I don't think so I think she's just growing up. :)
No, they switched, this Faith is the Faith that was here before the evil Faith was on.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LRE1956

What is up with Abby's white wardrobe? The last 4 times she is on my screen her outfit is white, a size to small to boot! But really, why the all white?
Offline Profile Goto Top

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Methinks the wardrobe folk are on a white kick.

Meanwhile, those of you who didn't see the "shock" ending to Friday's episode coming, signify by clicking this smiley: :wtf:

What was Neil thinking?? I distinctly heard Cane tell him to Call an electrician! :frustration:
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I just complained not long ago about all the dark colors and black they've been wearing. Glad to see some white and light colors instead of the funeral attire!
As for Neil... God forbid Cane should be able to do something that HE can't do. After all, its just a little wire that's connected to 220 that came undone. Just a little twist of a wire and ...

ZAP~

Edited by BlissfulLily, Aug 9 2014, 08:38 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LRE1956
Aug 8 2014, 06:44 PM
What is up with Abby's white wardrobe? The last 4 times she is on my screen her outfit is white, a size to small to boot! But really, why the all white?
Never mind the all white, what's with those stupid braids, she looks like she's trying out for a part in Sound of Music. lol

I agree about the white though, it's getting boring, and her skirts are way too short and her clothes too tight.
They seem to have a size problem on this show, maybe they only buy clothes in small, and smaller and you damn well better fit into one of them, because you're wearing it.
Nikki lately looks like a stuffed sausage. If she gained weight, fine, put her in clothes that fit! :facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

ArthriticBill
Aug 9 2014, 07:25 AM
Methinks the wardrobe folk are on a white kick.

Meanwhile, those of you who didn't see the "shock" ending to Friday's episode coming, signify by clicking this smiley: :wtf:

What was Neil thinking?? I distinctly heard Cane tell him to Call an electrician! :frustration:
Did he actually stick a screwdriver into the electric box? I couldn't tell, it was too fast but it looked like he had something in his hand.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

What was the purpose of the Ashley no show? Was she supposed to be on the show and it didn't happen, is this a hint letting us know she's coming, or just a feeble excuse to get everyone in the same room to prop each other up?
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I think "Neil the Goof" just stuck his fingers in there and touched 2 wires together. As for Ashley she's probably tired of Jacks falling in and out of love every time he get's laid.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Aug 9 2014, 01:33 PM
I think "Neil the Goof" just stuck his fingers in there and touched 2 wires together. As for Ashley she's probably tired of Jacks falling in and out of love every time he get's laid.
I could have sworn he had a screwdriver in his hand, I hope not, because that would have been REALLY stupid!
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Interesting to see tomorrows show.
Who finds him,
does the house burn down around him,
'Where's Neil' storyline,
pity sex, ' my husband is missing. My Dad is missing,'
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Interesting to see tomorrows show.
Who finds him,
does the house burn down around him,
'Where's Neil' storyline,
pity sex, ' my husband is missing. My Dad is missing,'
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Is Sharon kidding?
VICTOR has no ethics?
How ethical was it of you to misidentify a body, then have it cremated without notifying the family that their loved one was dead?
How ethical was it of you to almost marry another man when you knew your husband wasn't really dead?
I almost choked when she spit those words out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic