Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: August Discussion
Topic Started: Aug 3 2014, 04:14 PM (3,559 Views)
SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Aug 11 2014, 12:13 PM
Is Sharon kidding?
VICTOR has no ethics?
How ethical was it of you to misidentify a body, then have it cremated without notifying the family that their loved one was dead?
How ethical was it of you to almost marry another man when you knew your husband wasn't really dead?
I almost choked when she spit those words out.
Me too!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lynx612

Sammie Jo
Aug 9 2014, 10:01 AM
ArthriticBill
Aug 9 2014, 07:25 AM
Methinks the wardrobe folk are on a white kick.

Meanwhile, those of you who didn't see the "shock" ending to Friday's episode coming, signify by clicking this smiley: :wtf:

What was Neil thinking?? I distinctly heard Cane tell him to Call an electrician! :frustration:
Did he actually stick a screwdriver into the electric box? I couldn't tell, it was too fast but it looked like he had something in his hand.
I am sorry. But I laughed so much watching him get zapped and falling off the ladder. I had to rewind a few times!
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

He was standing but it was still entertaining with him thinking he was capable of fixing it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lynx612

I watched yesterday's episode and yes he was standing! But, I still laughed again! Sorry if that seems heartless. But we all know he will be OK after a while.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Then I'm guilty too, I laughed AND called him a stupid shit!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Aug 13 2014, 06:48 AM
Then I'm guilty too, I laughed AND called him a stupid shit!
Me too! lmao
Offline Profile Goto Top

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Yeah. . .but I have a sinking feeling Neil is about to pay a high price for his machismo! :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fernita73
Member Avatar

I am wondering when Neil gets his sight back (and we know in soapland that his sight will return), that he will visually catch Hillary and Devon in the act (either kissing or even more)! Or, he may suspect something is going on between them right before his sight returns but keeps quiet about it and watches them without them knowing. I have a feeling that is what the writers are planning with this storyline. What do you think?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fernita73
Member Avatar

Lynx612
Aug 11 2014, 02:40 PM
Sammie Jo
Aug 9 2014, 10:01 AM
ArthriticBill
Aug 9 2014, 07:25 AM
Methinks the wardrobe folk are on a white kick.

Meanwhile, those of you who didn't see the "shock" ending to Friday's episode coming, signify by clicking this smiley: :wtf:

What was Neil thinking?? I distinctly heard Cane tell him to Call an electrician! :frustration:
Did he actually stick a screwdriver into the electric box? I couldn't tell, it was too fast but it looked like he had something in his hand.
I am sorry. But I laughed so much watching him get zapped and falling off the ladder. I had to rewind a few times!
I do not recall Neil being on a ladder. The fuse box was on a lower level when he went to it to try to fix it. Correct me if I am wrong. I recorded the episode but deleted it on my DVR.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Fernita73
Aug 16 2014, 07:51 AM
I am wondering when Neil gets his sight back (and we know in soapland that his sight will return), that he will visually catch Hillary and Devon in the act (either kissing or even more)! Or, he may suspect something is going on between them right before his sight returns but keeps quiet about it and watches them without them knowing. I have a feeling that is what the writers are planning with this storyline. What do you think?
I think you're right, and I also think he may continue being blind by faking it if he suspects or saw them doing anything, so he can really trap them.
I hope he catches them, it would be a great way to get rid of boring devon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Dayuuum, Sean Carrigan is HOT!

And he can act.

And he doesn't walk around with a blank stare, like a deer caught in the headlights.

Yes, yes, yes, I'm still ticked off Stitch didn't turn out to be Nikki and Paul's son. :soapbox:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

That was the most UNsexy sexy outfit I ever saw. lol
I can't wait for tommorow, this is going to be so good. :popcorn:
Offline Profile Goto Top

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Fenmore .......Max E? Is on Under the Dome and believe it or not he doesn't look like a punk and he acts a lot better than on Y&R! Goes to show what a difference good writing makes!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

It looks like Mariah is going to be Cassie's twin or something.....if that's what happens.....well let's just say I'm done! I'm just about done with rewriting the history of this show!
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Aug 18 2014, 10:29 PM
It looks like Mariah is going to be Cassie's twin or something.....if that's what happens.....well let's just say I'm done! I'm just about done with rewriting the history of this show!
Yea its utter bullshit at this point. We just went through this kerfuffle with Nikki and Dyldo. Now they want to tell us Sharon had no idea she had twins and Ian was involved. I'd rather they said something like, this is Frank Barritt's other daughter. Frankly I'm just tired of the subject of Cassie in general. She died, it was an iconic soap moment, let her RIP and move the fuck on.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Aug 19 2014, 12:29 AM
SnowAngel
Aug 18 2014, 10:29 PM
Yea its utter bullshit at this point. We just went through this kerfuffle with Nikki and Dyldo. Now they want to tell us Sharon had no idea she had twins and Ian was involved. I'd rather they said something like, this is Frank Barritt's other daughter. Frankly I'm just tired of the subject of Cassie in general. She died, it was an iconic soap moment, let her RIP and move the fuck on.
ITA.....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Put Grace back on the plane, she was disgusting. Totally unsexy, just pawing and needy.
I have never liked her or her character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Seems Jill Farren Phelps and Company felt the need to over fatigue the hell out of Nadia's Theme as a way of reminding us what show we were watching.

Telling us we should like this show, etc.

They didn't need to do that.

Today's show was great on it's own merits. Perhaps the best single episode I have seen in a good five or six years.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Aug 19 2014, 01:03 PM
Put Grace back on the plane, she was disgusting. Totally unsexy, just pawing and needy.
Yes it was pretty disgusting! Looked like Grace has had some Botox and a boob job since we've seen her last :boobs:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Aug 19 2014, 05:34 PM
Sammie Jo
Aug 19 2014, 01:03 PM
Yes it was pretty disgusting! Looked like Grace has had some Botox and a boob job since we've seen her last :boobs:
speaking of botox, wth was up with Sharon's face today? It looked all swollen.
I did love when she and cassie had their little spat. lol
It's going to be interesting when they find out Mariah is her daughter.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic